PDA

View Full Version : Old Supra for Sale

JUSHAVNFUN69
05-11-2005, 02:00 PM
N E one looking for a Project MKIII Supra!!!
post up, pm or email me!!!

I paid 1500 for it and I want to get that back.

has no motor, no tranny and no home!!!

I paid 500 to have motor and tranny removed so Ive already lost 5 large.

Serious inquiries pm and/or email me your contact info.
I need it gone by Saturday or its going to charity for a tax write off!

Pics upon request. Theyre to large to post on here. Don't wanna kill the bandwidth!!!

It is not free!!! We can discuss pricing via phone!

Xrated O.G.
05-11-2005, 02:11 PM
If its free I'll come and tow it away for you. let me know.

JUSHAVNFUN69
05-11-2005, 02:34 PM
not free my friend.

A.P. Photography
05-11-2005, 02:57 PM
I don't forsee a chairty taking a shell and giving you a tax write off but GL if they do

JUSHAVNFUN69
05-11-2005, 03:25 PM
it'll be gone one way or another dude.

Xrated O.G.
05-11-2005, 03:32 PM
Well if thats the case then just let me know when you want me to come and tow it away for you.

JUSHAVNFUN69
05-11-2005, 04:01 PM
If I do get it towed away, Im getting some cash out of it. Im not about free giveaways brotha! Im all about getting the dollar dollar bill!!!

Well if thats the case then just let me know when you want me to come and tow it away for you.

JUSHAVNFUN69
05-12-2005, 02:58 PM
THE WAY YOU LIKE IT!!! NO MOTOR NO TRANNY. SCREAMIN TO BE :goodjob: :goodjob: UPGRADED WITH A 1 OR 2JZ IMPLANT! :crazy: :crazy:

JUSHAVNFUN69
05-13-2005, 02:08 PM
:bigok: :goodjob: :bigok:

Nismo
05-13-2005, 05:11 PM
well apparently no one wants it, and giving it away appears to be the only alternative left....

JUSHAVNFUN69
05-15-2005, 08:11 AM
:gay: for sharing that info with me :gay:

well apparently no one wants it, and giving it away appears to be the only alternative left....

T-Mo Goodie
05-15-2005, 10:20 AM
Don't let those charities fool you into giving them the car!!!!! The tax write off ONLY works if you PAY taxes every year. If you don't pay taxes then it will not benefit you, your return will not be any higher. I saw that happening so much these past couple of years

JUSHAVNFUN69
05-16-2005, 04:14 PM
SOMEBODY CHANGED MY THREAD TITLE. ARE THERE HIGH SCHOOL KIDS RUNNING THIS SITE? :rant:

RutRoe
05-16-2005, 11:01 PM
Nope. I'm a college graduate.

EDIT:

If you'd like to start a open discussion about what makes an "old school sports car" I'd be happy to oblige and make it clear why the title was changed :)

JUSHAVNFUN69
05-17-2005, 11:47 AM
oblige me buddy! why was my title changed? I dont see you guys changing other thread titles. elaborate college boy! I'll be ebony and you are ivory!

holla! :bigok:

Nope. I'm a college graduate.

EDIT:

If you'd like to start a open discussion about what makes an "old school sports car" I'd be happy to oblige and make it clear why the title was changed :)

s2000
05-17-2005, 01:04 PM
"old school sports shell" would be the perfect title.

JUSHAVNFUN69
05-17-2005, 01:43 PM
i could even go for that :goodjob: ! but the thing is, he just up and changed it w/o pming me. thats just disrespectful. :rant:

RutRoe
05-17-2005, 01:50 PM
Oh that's disrespectful ???

And jumping in a thread from one of our paying sponsors and talking shit about something he has for sale is not ?

Explain to me Genius. And use the race card again... that always make for such a better arguement than logic.

A.P. Photography
05-17-2005, 01:57 PM
i could even got for that :goodjob: ! but the thing is, he just up and changed it w/o pming me. thats just disrespectful. :rant:
You have two options, your thread title gets changed or I delete the thread altogether, which would you prefer :goodjob:

JUSHAVNFUN69
05-17-2005, 03:39 PM
so thats why you did what you did to me! what about the other cats that started it. i was commenting on what they said. i dont talk ish. i didnt start it!

:bigok:
so now its two good ole boys against me. cmon fellas...can we all just get along!!!!
:bigok:

ga teg...do what you feel best benefits IA dawg? :goodjob:

rut per you earlier response: EDIT:

If you'd like to start a open discussion about what makes an "old school sports car" I'd be happy to oblige and make it clear why the title was changed r u gonna elborate?

Oh that's disrespectful ???

And jumping in a thread from one of our paying sponsors and talking shit about something he has for sale is not ?

Explain to me Genius. And use the race card again... that always make for such a better arguement than logic.

RutRoe
05-17-2005, 11:13 PM
Oh I'll elaborate...

An "old school" sports car is not some beat ass NA MK III supra that has no motor, no trans and needs tons of work for 1500 bucks.

That I know for sure.

But again, you're showing your lack on intelligence by trying to imply that I am some good 'ole boy who doesn't know shit.

But, you're wrong. And you're not very bright if you think race is the only leg you have to stand on.

And Matt and I will continue to do what benefits IA best, because we have a hell of a lot better idea than you do.