07-01-2006, 01:24 AM
My 97 civic still working on the interior
needs a paint job thats all is really left

2.0civic
07-01-2006, 01:28 AM
SI tails woulda been the sex but ehh...the rest is nice. whatever you like man

WhiteLightning
07-01-2006, 01:31 AM
you dont like the supra tails?It also has Lancer heads if you didnt notice and I thought the supra tails fits the custom trunk nice

2.0civic
07-01-2006, 01:33 AM
you dont like the supra tails?It also has Lancer heads if you didnt notice and I thought the supra tails fits the custom trunk nice

i didnt say i didnt like them, lol, just i love si tails though...simple, yet clean. shit man, i thought that was like the new is front for a minute. through me off a bit

WhiteLightning
07-01-2006, 01:35 AM
It needs a big intercooler sitting in the bumper hehe.I'm looking for a turbo kit

WhiteLightning
07-01-2006, 01:39 AM
but the only problem is that its bagged and bags are crappy taking corner fast

TIGERJC
07-01-2006, 03:29 AM
not my taste at all

Bruce Leroy
07-01-2006, 07:28 AM
the front looks good.

Repost Squintz
07-01-2006, 09:09 AM
one side of the trunk, looks longer than the other side of the trunk.

Tank
07-01-2006, 12:51 PM
shitty to me but good work as far as effort in the body goes from what i see

Brett
07-01-2006, 01:08 PM
Not feeling the tails at all, But the rest looks great

BTLFED
07-01-2006, 01:16 PM
Hmm.....thinking....thinking.....trying not to flame......thinking......

I got it! I like it from the fenders forward.

HiPSI
07-01-2006, 01:26 PM
supra tails were played out in 1996... the front isn't horrible though.

HalfBaked
07-01-2006, 01:31 PM
Not really my taste.

My taste is cars that don't look like they deserve to be set fire to with the owners inside of them.

BTLFED
07-01-2006, 01:35 PM
Not really my taste.

My taste is cars that don't look like they deserve to be set fire to with the owners inside of them.

Bahahahhaaha!! :lmfao:

JDMJAYDC2
07-01-2006, 01:50 PM
the headlights dont fit sorry bro but they dont i like civics clean looking supra tails ehh been done too many times for you to do them bro i say hit the drawing board again maybe g35 tails you know something different just my 2 cents keep it clean looking dont just put different tails on just cause there supra tails make it look like it came stock that way

BTLFED
07-01-2006, 01:58 PM
the headlights dont fit sorry bro but they dont i like civics clean looking supra tails ehh been done too many times for you to do them bro i say hit the drawing board again maybe g35 tails you know something different just my 2 cents keep it clean looking dont just put different tails on just cause there supra tails make it look like it came stock that way

You have no concept of the COMPLETELY OVERUSED AND MISUSED term "Clean." G35 tails, Civic, and "clean" don't go in the same sentence together.

Actually, 90% of the fucking people on this site don't know what "clean" is. I hate even hearing that fucking word. Fuck being positive, that car looks like a cross between wild and ass, and JDMJAY, learn some mother fucking sentence structure, damnit! :rant:

b@d @pple
07-01-2006, 02:13 PM
it needs a strap of c4 right under the gas tank

BTLFED
07-01-2006, 02:25 PM
THIS JUST IN: I just got a phone call from 5 years ago!

He wants this Civic back.

Catch the net, live in the now.

SL33P3R
07-01-2006, 05:09 PM
Horrible. Your car is a CIVIC, not a supra. If you want a damn supra buy one. I hate when people do that. Front doesnt look so bad. Supra tail lights are made to be on SUPRAS not hondas. But your taste, everyone has their own

-taylor

JDMBeau
07-01-2006, 06:10 PM
looks like shit.

this is prime example why you shouldnt attempt your own body work.

91199si
07-01-2006, 06:15 PM
u need to change the back, love the front.

WhiteLightning
07-01-2006, 11:09 PM
boosted lude your a total idiot.My car was built by tim swafford the guy that just won best Honda at DUB atlanta.

Body work is perfect.

To all other flames.To each his own opinion.

BigTs13
07-01-2006, 11:18 PM
i like the tails, did a good job on the body work too. the headlights look good as hell. now its time for a SICK paintjob. :goodjob:

WhiteLightning
07-01-2006, 11:19 PM
thanks

Truegiant
07-01-2006, 11:20 PM
Did you race a White EG hatch coming back from NOPI this year on 75N? Just curious. Because that looks like the same car!

BigTs13
07-01-2006, 11:21 PM
no prob. post pics of the paint when its done!!!

WhiteLightning
07-01-2006, 11:21 PM
didnt even get on 75n during nopi

JDMBeau
07-01-2006, 11:58 PM
boosted lude your a total idiot.My car was built by tim swafford the guy that just won best Honda at DUB atlanta.

Body work is perfect.

well he should stick his penis in your ass.

if that is "best bodywork" in ATL then i think someone should shoot him in the face. and you should be behind him.

brads94accord
07-02-2006, 12:15 AM

Body work is perfect.

lol well if the bodywork is perfect why are the taillights crooked.

my opinion is you ruined the car, it looks like trash and you will never be able to sell that car for a decent price anymore.

WhiteLightning
07-02-2006, 09:28 AM
hehe guaranteed I can sell that car for more than you can sell yours for.I know your going to dispute this,I'v been offerd 10 thousand for it unpainted.

Have fun.

95jdmdc4
07-02-2006, 10:37 AM
not my taste at all

I was thinking the same thing...supra taillights are supposed to be on a supra, ugh.. :( , but whatever.

JITB
07-02-2006, 11:43 AM
what color is it goin to be?

HalfBaked
07-02-2006, 01:20 PM
hehe guaranteed I can sell that car for more than you can sell yours for.I know your going to dispute this,I'v been offerd 10 thousand for it unpainted.

Have fun.

That is what happens when kids with down syndrome get $10,000.

BTLFED
07-02-2006, 02:48 PM

Have fun.

BULL FUCKING SHIT. No one in their right mind would pay that for that. :rolleyes:

And Brad's Accord is worth more than 10g's anyway, fuckstick. :slap:

BTLFED
07-02-2006, 02:55 PM
I was thinking the same thing...supra taillights are supposed to be on a supra, ugh.. :( , but whatever.

I bet if Matt (Integ97) said it was cool you would change your mind, follower. Maybe you should come up with YOUR OWN ideas for your car and stop trying to be Matt's twin before you start talking shit about someone else's taste, idiot. You couldn't come up with an original idea for your car if your life depended on it. :slap:

JDMBeau
07-02-2006, 09:21 PM

Have fun.

lmfao you didnt take it. that car is NO WHERE NEAR worth 10k. i would give brad 10k for his accord before you rice bucket pos. seriously the taillight are mounted worth a fuck, the "custom" trunk is ghetto as hell, the headlights are tilted to far back instead of level. seriously dood go DIAF

Hektik
07-02-2006, 10:55 PM
Not my style but whatever its ur money

scabtastic
07-02-2006, 11:04 PM
i kinda like the headlights...i dont get how the trunk works....or why you would put skinny ass taillights on a civic....but your money

JDMBeau
07-02-2006, 11:08 PM
ya your money LOLOL like 100 bucks worth of BONDO GHEY

scabtastic
07-02-2006, 11:35 PM
bondo fixes everything....just like duct tape...

TIGERJC
07-02-2006, 11:58 PM

Have fun.

Let me tell you a way to find out if your car is crap. Park your car in a gwinnett shopping center and leave it over night there. If its still there in the morning, its crap. Just try it. The worst thing that could happen is that the car will be there in the morning.

2.0civic
07-03-2006, 12:05 AM
Let me tell you a way to find out if your car is crap. Park your car in a gwinnett shopping center and leave it over night there. If its still there in the morning, its crap. Just try it. The worst thing that could happen is that the car will be there in the morning.

holy fuck thats gotta be the best thing ive EVER seen you put....LIRL, j/k

But seriously, leave your shit at discover mills one night...come back at lunch the next day and if its still there, its crap...lol, i left my old del sol(primer black) there one night....KEYS IN THE CAR begging for someone to take it....long story....needless to say, there the next day....its had a VERY NICE setup too....

2.0civic
07-03-2006, 12:06 AM
but the body needed ALOT of attention (missing trunklock, hole in the back bumper, rattly exhaust hanger, missing corner light missing gas door and a few other small issues

fight club
07-03-2006, 12:16 AM
so your supra civic.... what engine do you have mated to that 4 speed slushbox.

SL33P3R
07-03-2006, 01:41 AM
I saw the car tonight in person....:thinking: I dont know what word to use to discribe it. can anyone help out?

-taylor

BTLFED
07-03-2006, 11:18 AM
I saw the car tonight in person....:thinking: I dont know what word to use to discribe it. can anyone help out?

A cross between wild and ASS? :thinking:

DJ XtRaKŠ
07-03-2006, 11:24 AM
i dont like it...nuff said

Z33_kid
07-03-2006, 02:31 PM
to be honest with you the front is alright . If u like it u like it thats your taste. Just make shure when some one challenges you u have something to show them not a stock engine

DJ XtRaKŠ
07-03-2006, 04:42 PM
to be honest with you the front is alright . If u like it u like it thats your taste. Just make shure when some one challenges you u have something to show them not a stock engine

he meant what i said but in more detail

i4_garage
07-03-2006, 04:58 PM
is it just me?...or is the Dash primed piss yellow as well

Pavlo
07-03-2006, 05:18 PM
i dont like it...nuff said
Who does?
The yellow on the dash compensates for the stock engine :).

green91
07-04-2006, 12:46 PM
pm sent

DJ XtRaKŠ
07-04-2006, 02:46 PM
Who does?
The yellow on the dash compensates for the stock engine :).

dunno man...i havent seen any good "reviews"

WhiteLightning
07-04-2006, 10:55 PM
The dash is yellow because its fiberglass.
and the engine isnt stock
Engine
Venom Fuel Rail
Venom Injectors
Aem Cam gear
Crower Cam
Pistons
unorthodox racing pullies
chipped Ecu
Tanabe Exhaust
Msd Ignition
Wires

Hektik
07-04-2006, 11:08 PM
is all that done to the stock engine or did u get a swap.

b@d @pple
07-04-2006, 11:24 PM
The dash is yellow because its fiberglass.
and the engine isnt stock
Engine
Venom Fuel Rail
Venom Injectors
Aem Cam gear
Crower Cam
Pistons
unorthodox racing pullies
chipped Ecu
Tanabe Exhaust
Msd Ignition
Wires

ohh sweet it makes less power than stock then

jdm7thgen
07-07-2006, 11:08 PM
quit bashing if he likes it then let him like it. It's his car, and he can paint it pink and call it the pink panther if he wanted. I dont like it, i also dont like cars that are brand new and stock..either way its his....ppl dont like my car...oh well...leave the dude alone......u never know he might just put a biult turbo motor in there and wip you....then u cant say anything....about it.....i mean there are some integras out there that look horrible have hx wheels on em and sound like crap and rattle and squeak...but they got some sick motor in it..then u dont say a thing...........his money is just in other stuff....at least its not a cavalier or some old neon....or a dodge stratus

BTLFED
07-07-2006, 11:12 PM
quit bashing if he likes it then let him like it. It's his car, and he can paint it pink and call it the pink panther if he wanted. I dont like it, i also dont like cars that are brand new and stock..either way its his....ppl dont like my car...oh well...leave the dude alone......u never know he might just put a biult turbo motor in there and wip you....then u cant say anything....about it.....i mean there are some integras out there that look horrible have hx wheels on em and sound like crap and rattle and squeak...but they got some sick motor in it..then u dont say a thing...........his money is just in other stuff....at least its not a cavalier or some old neon....or a dodge stratus

This post right here is comedy gold. I mean, you are joking right? This post is just a joke? You can't be serious.

jdm7thgen
07-07-2006, 11:17 PM
not really...u wont like my teg its three colors......i could care less, the outside is of no concern, i got 11k in engine work and parts. I would like to put a body kit on it just piss ppl off like u and then tear u apart on the track...might even get the r34 front with a dual exuast rear...lol omg i crack myself up..

BTLFED
07-07-2006, 11:22 PM
not really...u wont like my teg its three colors......i could care less, the outside is of no concern, i got 11k in engine work and parts. I would like to put a body kit on it just piss ppl off like u and then tear u apart on the track...might even get the r34 front with a dual exuast rear...lol omg i crack myself up..

Oh, you are going to come at me like that when you don't even know me, how long I have been doing import performance, or what cars I own and what is done to them? How about you STFU about things you know nothing about, bitch. And show me proof of this 11k in engine work. Dyno sheets, 1/4 times, or STFU.

91199si
07-07-2006, 11:32 PM
i lke the car

jdm7thgen
07-07-2006, 11:35 PM
how about we go to the track, highway, anything... i dont know ur car u dont know mine....why do u need proof? worried? i think u are..and i really dont care what u own.....i had a 95 nsx with wheels.....u dont have one of those do u? hmmmm nope didnt think so......

pic when i bought it first day eat it up boy

SLow_POke
07-07-2006, 11:36 PM
i lke the car

here are my glasses...

car no bueno .cant say anythiung some else hasnt.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e157/j_a_c_q_u_i/rice.jpg (http://s39.photobucket.com/albums/e157/j_a_c_q_u_i/?)

-Ernie

BTLFED
07-07-2006, 11:42 PM
how about we go to the track, highway, anything... i dont know ur car u dont know mine....why do u need proof? worried? i think u are..and i really dont care what u own.....i had a 95 nsx with wheels.....u dont have one of those do u? hmmmm nope didnt think so......

Eat what up? An NSX? Wooo hooo. :rolleyes:

I wanted proof because you sound like all the other ricers on here talking shit about shit they don't have, but your bullshit posting just proved everything I wanted to know. You are obviously just another keyboard commando with no friends, because Those are the people that post the dumb shit like you did for no reason. I could give a fuck less what your bitch ass has.

SLow_POke
07-07-2006, 11:43 PM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y18/Kenshu18/motivatora6f3534f9f0c5dd7eacf6f85c2.jpg (http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y18/Kenshu18/?)

. http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b390/blinginator/smileys/hide_behindpc.gif (http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b390/blinginator/smileys/?)

BTLFED
07-07-2006, 11:46 PM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y18/Kenshu18/motivatora6f3534f9f0c5dd7eacf6f85c2.jpg (http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y18/Kenshu18/?)

. http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b390/blinginator/smileys/hide_behindpc.gif (http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b390/blinginator/smileys/?)

:lmfao:

jdm7thgen
07-07-2006, 11:50 PM
key board commando, thats great u have 18k freakin posts i have 476????? hmmm, i'm standing up for some one in the first place and ur bashing it....if u had any respect for anyone and not your self talking like an ass online all night then u my friend are the keyboard commando as u call it....if u dont like the ppl on here then go somewere else....excuse me mr.i'm so bad ass and i like to tell ppl they are dumb and i hate their cars, u could just shut up... your not even worth talking too dont post again there slick u might hit the 18,314 on ur post's i'd say you are gung ho and ready for fully automatic keyboard mode.... later bro, pm me when u get a good car up and going.....we can settle it then......u never know we might even become friends

SLow_POke
07-07-2006, 11:58 PM
key board commando, thats great u have 18k freakin posts i have 476????? hmmm, i'm standing up for some one in the first place and ur bashing it....if u had any respect for anyone and not your self talking like an ass online all night then u my friend are the keyboard commando as u call it....if u dont like the ppl on here then go somewere else....excuse me mr.i'm so bad ass and i like to tell ppl they are dumb and i hate their cars, u could just shut up... your not even worth talking too dont post again there slick u might hit the 18,314 on ur post's i'd say you are gung ho and ready for fully automatic keyboard mode.... later bro, pm me when u get a good car up and going.....we can settle it then......u never know we might even become friends

whoa!! if he cant handle the criticism he should'nt post pictures of his car in a public forum .Let him make his on web page about it .

-Ernie

jdm7thgen
07-08-2006, 12:00 AM
talkin to me? or the civic

BTLFED
07-08-2006, 10:25 AM

I have also beein on here for many years. My bad for having an opinion that OBVIOUSLY most of this fucking board shares. If you don't like it may be YOU should leave.

HalfBaked
07-08-2006, 01:04 PM

So, you sold your NSX to buy an integra, paint it 3 different colors, then waste the rest on the motor that still obviously isn't done being built?

Yes, you sir are the champion of the world.

BTLFED
07-08-2006, 01:13 PM
So, you sold your NSX to buy an integra, paint it 3 different colors, then waste the rest on the motor that still obviously isn't done being built?

Yes, you sir are the champion of the world.

I love people boasting about shit they don't have or is not even done yet.

2.0civic
07-08-2006, 01:20 PM
i want to see pics of the so called 11k motor....what is it running at the track?

b@d @pple
07-08-2006, 05:46 PM
i wanna poop on that nsx

green91
07-08-2006, 07:18 PM
I love people boasting about shit they don't have or is not even done yet.

I said the same thing to that shit head. Reminds me of a quote i heard on speed the other day

"Dont tell me what youre gonna do, tell me what you did"

fucking prick