PDA

View Full Version : wolf vs. pit bull?

high revvin'
07-01-2006, 12:39 AM
so if you were to fight a pit bull vs. a wolf what would win?. also, does anybody know where to get a fighting pit bull and/or a wolf?

Stormhammer
07-01-2006, 12:41 AM
pitbull would win - they're instinct is to attack the throat, clamp down as hard as possible, and to not let go

high revvin'
07-01-2006, 12:42 AM
you know where to get one? also a wolf is a wild animal its instinct is to survive/ kill

tractionless
07-01-2006, 12:42 AM
werd i would go with pitbull! considering i have 3males and 4females! fighting is illegal!

2.0civic
07-01-2006, 12:43 AM
so if you were to fight a pit bull vs. a wolf what would win?. also, does anybody know where to get a fighting pit bull and/or a wolf?

while you are at it, can you get me a kilo of coke too???

2.0civic
07-01-2006, 12:43 AM
werd i would go with pitbull! considering i have 3males and 4females! fighting is illegal!

yeah and the poster is a dumbass. people like him is the reason a nice pit breed has a bad name

high revvin'
07-01-2006, 12:45 AM
i used to own a pit i know that a pit is a good dog. i'm just wondering if they could kill a wolf.

tractionless
07-01-2006, 12:49 AM
they can kill humans! iam sure wolfs are no problem! why the fuck would u wanna own something ghey like a wolf anywayz? u get ur wolf and set it in the cage with my pit and see who comes out alive!

PS: my pitts name is SATAN and yes works speak for themselve

high revvin'
07-01-2006, 12:51 AM
does anybody know where to get a wolf?

Stormhammer
07-01-2006, 12:52 AM
^^ no offense dude, but take time to spell correctly lol

you know i never understood why ppl type ghey instead of gay - i mean its more letters to freaking type. Shortform like ppl, @, etc - I can understand - but ghey? the hell...

Humphrizzle
07-01-2006, 01:08 AM
pit bull would kill the wolf by intimidating it to death.

doesnt even have to touch it. just bark and the wolf blows up.

CHADbee
07-01-2006, 01:09 AM
i would NEVER fight my dog but i feel sorry for the wolf that came at my colby pit/bull mastiff "tank" put it this way his daddy was 205lbs

Humphrizzle
07-01-2006, 01:15 AM
what the fuck was kujo? wasnt he a german shepherdish dog?

2.0civic
07-01-2006, 01:16 AM
i would NEVER fight my dog but i feel sorry for the wolf that came at my colby pit/bull mastiff "tank" put it this way his daddy was 205lbs

GOD DAYM THATS A HUGE DOG

Humphrizzle
07-01-2006, 01:17 AM
thats a huge bitch!

CHADbee
07-01-2006, 01:19 AM
GOD DAYM THATS A HUGE DOG
yeah i was like WTF? when i saw his daddy...cause they look like pure bred pits but just HUGE. it what ppl call at pit bull mastiff...pit bull+bull mastiff

CHADbee
07-01-2006, 01:21 AM
thats a huge bitch!
its a male dog...lol

OZ135
07-01-2006, 01:40 AM
dude you're in luck

http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=69048

Humphrizzle
07-01-2006, 01:42 AM
whered u get that damn wolf.. its cute as a beast on crack?!

tractionless
07-01-2006, 01:43 AM
why the fuck would someone want a wolf anywayz?

Humphrizzle
07-01-2006, 01:44 AM
to kill you

2.0civic
07-01-2006, 01:44 AM
shit someone just posted a wolf for sale!!! [/sarcasm

Z32redondo
07-01-2006, 02:58 AM
You guys are fucking sick. How would you like it if someone put you in a pin with another person and made you fight till the death. Just to see your sick ass do it I wanna see your punk ass in the pen with both of those dogs, then I wanna see who wins. :rant:

ahmonrah
07-01-2006, 03:16 AM
most animals have natural means of self defense, humans dont, which is why technology, no matter how simple, has kept us alive, if i can take my gun with me to the pen, then i'm game.

high revvin'
07-01-2006, 03:27 AM
i dont need a gun humans have inteligent thought http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/215/1369T-Bone%2520Steak.jpg

ahmonrah
07-01-2006, 03:39 AM
i dont need a gun humans have inteligent thought http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/215/1369T-Bone%2520Steak.jpg and if that doesnt work, you plan on using that "intelligence" to negotiate with them?

The Golden Child
07-01-2006, 10:58 AM
bull mastiff are big dogs ..
presa de canarios are also huge and look like pits also ..

The Ninja
07-01-2006, 11:12 AM
^^ no offense dude, but take time to spell correctly lol

you know i never understood why ppl type ghey instead of gay - i mean its more letters to freaking type. Shortform like ppl, @, etc - I can understand - but ghey? the hell...

+1 for your asss..HAHAHAHA!!!!!

IntegraXTR
07-01-2006, 11:17 AM
I would have to disagree with the rest, I think the wolf would win, I mean think about, a wild wolf in the wild takes on crazy ass animals like bears and shit, and yall think a pit would win? I've owned 2 full blooded pits before and against a wild wolf like on discovery channel, I highly doubt a pit would win.

obd1kenobi
07-01-2006, 11:19 AM
THat like saying whats better a missle or a gun! Fuck they both kill, But can I go buy a missle, no just like I cant buy a wolf!

IntegraXTR
07-01-2006, 11:20 AM
pitbull would win - they're instinct is to attack the throat, clamp down as hard as possible, and to not let go

do you honestly think that a pit would be fast enough to do that or even close enough....A wolf is way faster than a pit

soul
07-01-2006, 11:21 AM
IM looking at getting a cane corso mastiff, i got my american bulldog

obd1kenobi
07-01-2006, 11:21 AM
Wolf have been around for much longer, fighting all there lives, fighting to stay alive, fuckin pits have had it easy!

IntegraXTR
07-01-2006, 11:25 AM
:werd:

HyPer50
07-01-2006, 11:25 AM
wolf is a pack animal... it'd lose most likely.

The Golden Child
07-01-2006, 11:31 AM
yea a wolf is wild but a pit is trained to kill ..
if you put a 120 lb big head pit with a 100 lb wolf from the wild ..
the pit would kill the wolf with no problem ..
but we dont really know the answers we just automatically think a pit would because of there lock jaw ..
but how about we run a test like email discovery channel or something about this situation and see if they approve this ..
not like really putting them both in a cage and seeing who wins ..

IntegraXTR
07-01-2006, 11:33 AM
I'm just going from what I've seen from the discovery channel because I don't know the real answer of who would win either, just an opinion.

The Golden Child
07-01-2006, 11:37 AM
I'm just going from what I've seen from the discovery channel because I don't know the real answer of who would win either, just an opinion.

put a trained pit in a cage with a wild wolf ..

i would put my pit in a cage with a wolf but shes too precious for me ..

shes my money maker ..

obd1kenobi
07-01-2006, 11:49 AM
yea a wolf is wild but a pit is trained to kill .

Yeah trained, I dont really see people training wolves to kill, they just do!

In a cage the pit may win, but in the wild or New york the work would when, hands down!

The Golden Child
07-01-2006, 12:00 PM
Yeah trained, I dont really see people training wolves to kill, they just do!

In a cage the pit may win, but in the wild or New york the work would when, hands down!

being in a cage or in the wild does not really make a difference ..
face to face is all that counts ..

HyPer50
07-01-2006, 12:07 PM
All that matters is a wolf is a pack animal... it doesn't fight one on one. It's like pitting a tiger (loner) vs. a lion (pack animal) the tiger would beat the living shit out of lion and not just cause it's bigger. wolves and lions win by surrounding and cornering it's prey.. not by just out muscling it.

IntegraXTR
07-01-2006, 12:16 PM
well lets do an experiment then, theres a guy selling a wolf on here, someone put their pit up against his and we shall see.

The Golden Child
07-01-2006, 12:20 PM
well lets do an experiment then, theres a guy selling a wolf on here, someone put their pit up against his and we shall see.

its a fake name man ..

IntegraXTR
07-01-2006, 12:34 PM
its a fake name man ..

well damn, thats gay

The Golden Child
07-01-2006, 12:35 PM
LIRL !!!

JITB
07-01-2006, 12:41 PM
i just cant believe your lookin to buy a wolf.. go to petco and ask for a wolf see what they say.

HyPer50
07-01-2006, 12:59 PM
My friends mom used to have a half wolf half some sort of hound... he was a cool dog to her, but he was defensive as fuck.... i got bit for just walking into her room when she was sleeping (it's not like that so dont even think it). I guess maybe if you have them from a pup you maybe able to turn them into a decent pet, but I would never trust one around unfamiliar people/things.

Greddypacked
07-01-2006, 01:00 PM
I cant believe you peeps say a pitbull would win, wolfs wild have killer instincts. A housed pitbull or even a backyard bull would get owned. Wolfs are born in the wild and have killer instincts, pitbulls are dangerous but a wild full grown wolf would go around his snapping jaw and take out his body and legs.

http://animals.timduru.org/dirlist/wolf/Gray%20Wolf%20Snow.jpg

The Golden Child
07-01-2006, 01:15 PM
u dont know this answer its just your opinion ..

ISAtlanta300
07-01-2006, 01:38 PM
Canis lupus lupus FTW !!

Greddypacked
07-01-2006, 01:49 PM
u dont know this answer its just your opinion ..

A pitbull has instincts to go for the neck, the wolf is born in the wild meaning it learns defense and how to kill against tons of animals and w/ lots of techniques not just instinct for the neck or a snap jaw. I know they have jaws that can snap on anything but the wolf is just keen, fast, and can focus on an attack like a sniper focus's on a terrorists head. What happens when the pit cant get a hold of the fast wolf, the wolf knows how to attack any part of the body and can attack faster than a pit can move.

The Golden Child
07-01-2006, 02:20 PM
u still dont know the if its true ..
both dogs are fast and dangerous matter of fact all dogs are dangerous ..
there is no proven fact on who will win or loose ..
your statements and others do not win or loose either ..
me personally living and seeing pit fights would stick with pits ..
only because i have seen pit fights with other pits and other dogs ..

tony
07-01-2006, 02:56 PM
lol This thread is crazy.. you guys actually think a Pit will kill a Wolf??? Seriously??? Which one would you rather run into? I've seen completely tame Pitbulls which leads me to believe that they are not instinctively vicious, it is all in how they are raised. Wolves on the other hand hunt and kill to survive.

Either way Wolves run in packs so it doesnt matter, even if a Pit had a chance against one it wouldnt stand a chance against all.

The Golden Child
07-01-2006, 03:02 PM
everyone has there own opinion ..
there is no wrong or right in this thread ..
the only way to find out would be actually doing it ..
which is totally against the law and would never happen ..

Dirty Octopus™
07-01-2006, 03:02 PM
White Fang

The Golden Child
07-01-2006, 03:03 PM
gay .. white fang was a sissy a real wolf would of killed the dumb ass .. lolz

Dirty Octopus™
07-01-2006, 03:07 PM
gay .. white fang was a sissy a real wolf would of killed the dumb ass .. lolz

Thats only cuz "the man" tamed him... (they always tryna tame some beast, why is that? :thinking: )

White Fang still rocks tha shit. :goodjob:

so White Fang FTW!!

The Golden Child
07-01-2006, 03:10 PM
Thats only cuz "the man" tamed him... (they always tryna tame some beast, why is that? :thinking: )

White Fang still rocks tha shit. :goodjob:

so White Fang FTW!!

yea with beef jerky ..

or no wait it was the indian spirits ..

or was the wolf his spirit ??

Dirty Octopus™
07-01-2006, 03:13 PM
yea with beef jerky ..

or no wait it was the indian spirits ..

or was the wolf his spirit ??

damn...
shit... you right.

okay okay.
White Fang FTL!

cuz id be gahdamned if i was "charmed" *ooos and ahhhs* by some engine magic. My dog would be such a pussy if he fell for those mind games.

HyPer50
07-01-2006, 03:43 PM
Either way Wolves run in packs so it doesnt matter, even if a Pit had a chance against one it wouldnt stand a chance against all.

Thats my entire point.. A wolf is a dangerous pack animal... but if it's one on one in a small area (like pit bull fights) I don't see it winning against an all out pit attack.. I love Wolves, they are my favorite animal, but I would much rather run into a wolf than a raging pit bull... But all things consider, I hope to never run into either so... .ya.

JITB
07-01-2006, 04:17 PM
u think a hyena would take out a wolf/pit? i hear hyenas are way more vicious than wolves..

The Golden Child
07-01-2006, 04:18 PM
how about a giraffe ??

HyPer50
07-01-2006, 04:39 PM
u think a hyena would take out a wolf/pit? i hear hyenas are way more vicious than wolves..

definatly. hyena's maybe a pack animal also, but from what i remember from national geographic, they can basically crush anything with there jaws... they are like pit bulls to the extreme.

SpeedMonkey
07-01-2006, 04:50 PM
I would have to disagree with the rest, I think the wolf would win, I mean think about, a wild wolf in the wild takes on crazy ass animals like bears and shit, and yall think a pit would win? I've owned 2 full blooded pits before and against a wild wolf like on discovery channel, I highly doubt a pit would win.

dude.. one WOLF doesnt take on ONE bear.. a PACK of wolfs take on ONE bear. same thing as Bulls, i've seen 6 wolves take down 1 bull... i however have witnessed a pit bull take down ONE bull

PIT BULL > WOLF HANDS DOWN

Greddypacked
07-01-2006, 06:17 PM
wolf > any dog except Kujo. A wolve has like the strength of 3 dogs, how is a pit bull going to take down a wolve only if it gets it's neck. Wolves alre long w/ tons of fur, the pit will be chomping thru all of that fur and get a hold of a little while the wolf can bend backwards and rip the bulls skin right off of it's skull. It would be a good fight, sh!t the pit might even get scared if it sees a wolve grwwwl at it who knows.

Now compare a rockwaller spelling ? to a pitbull that's a good fight.

JITB
07-01-2006, 07:12 PM
my moneys on the hyena

RandomGuy
07-01-2006, 07:38 PM
another situation....

A monkey that knows kung fu, against a duck-billed platypus with razor embedded duck bill. Who'd win?

The Golden Child
07-01-2006, 09:02 PM
another situation....

A monkey that knows kung fu, against a duck-billed platypus with razor embedded duck bill. Who'd win?

me cause id shoot them both ..

BlkCD5
07-02-2006, 12:15 AM
This thread got off topic as fuck in no time :lmfao:

slowrolla97
07-02-2006, 12:18 AM
while you are at it, can you get me a kilo of coke too???
PM me :goodjob:

BIMMM3R
07-02-2006, 12:31 AM
You guys do realize that the average weight of a wolf is twice that of a pitbull... Also the wolf can generate 1500 ft/lbs of pressure through it's jaws. One bite and the pitbull is gone. Wolves have instincts just liek the pitbull to bite the throat. The wolf instead gets on the back of it's opponent and clamps on the spinal chord, breaking it and making the opponent immobile.

slowrolla97
07-02-2006, 12:41 AM
You guys do realize that the average weight of a wolf is twice that of a pitbull... Also the wolf can generate 1500 ft/lbs of pressure through it's jaws. One bite and the pitbull is gone. Wolves have instincts just liek the pitbull to bite the throat. The wolf instead gets on the back of it's opponent and clamps on the spinal chord, breaking it and making the opponent immobile.
What is up chris.... havnt seen you on here in a long time. and i do not even want to know why you know so much about wolves......and y do you not have team momentum under you name.. :(

SixSquared
07-02-2006, 01:00 AM
I can't believe you jackasses are still talking about this. How about this -

Mix the two, and you get this -

http://klobouk.fsv.cvut.cz/~subur/Suburbass/Fotoz/STICK,my%20dog...mix%20wolf/Stick14.jpg

Happy?

BIMMM3R
07-02-2006, 01:05 AM
What is up chris.... havnt seen you on here in a long time. and i do not even want to know why you know so much about wolves......and y do you not have team momentum under you name.. :(

Wolves are my favorite animal. Hence the Husky that I have. I don't have the name cause our whole team seems to dislike me lol.

HyPer50
07-02-2006, 01:14 AM
I can't believe you jackasses are still talking about this. How about this -

Mix the two, and you get this -

http://klobouk.fsv.cvut.cz/~subur/Suburbass/Fotoz/STICK,my%20dog...mix%20wolf/Stick14.jpg

Happy?

Take your "Make Love not War" slogan back with ya to Vietnam hippie! lmao.... j/p

SixSquared
07-02-2006, 01:24 AM
Take your "Make Love not War" slogan back with ya to Vietnam hippie! lmao.... j/p

how is me posting a pic of a killing machine surrounded by flowers a make love not war thing, huh?

... now that I think about it, I guess it kinda is, huh? :doh: :gay:

http://leekottner.typepad.com/blogorrhea_ii/files/flower-into-gun.jpg

Fuck I'm a hippie

The Golden Child
07-02-2006, 02:33 AM
uhhhh ..

Dirty Octopus™
07-02-2006, 03:46 AM
Black Fang would defeat White Fang any day. :goodjob:

SixSquared
07-02-2006, 04:14 AM
Black Fang would defeat White Fang any day. :goodjob:

only because all Black Fangs have bigger *ahem* fangs... then their white brethren... aZn Fang is just screwed.

Greddypacked
07-02-2006, 09:38 AM

Finally a right answer.

The Golden Child
07-02-2006, 11:35 AM
i respect everyones answer but there is no hard evidence on who would win ..
unless we actually do it ..

obd1kenobi
07-02-2006, 11:48 AM
[QUOTE=nolimitsteveo]i respect everyones answer QUOTE]

Stop being gay lol! j/p

No but wolf for the win, they fight in pack b/c they're smart, they stick together, but they can handle there own.

but if not then Werewolf for the win!!! :goodjob:

Greddypacked
07-02-2006, 02:13 PM
:edit:

Greddypacked
07-02-2006, 02:14 PM
wolves grawl (http://www.everythingwolf.com/sounds/grrr.wav)

Howling sound (http://www.everythingwolf.com/sounds/Howlin.wav)

Just by that sound i would be running to the nearest house or car.

Siberian Husky-wolf dog lol are the coolest dogs
http://www.everythingwolf.com/gallery/galleryimages/bite.jpg

The Golden Child
07-02-2006, 03:32 PM
[QUOTE=nolimitsteveo]i respect everyones answer QUOTE]

Stop being gay lol! j/p

No but wolf for the win, they fight in pack b/c they're smart, they stick together, but they can handle there own.

but if not then Werewolf for the win!!! :goodjob:

a silver bullet will do the job ..

wolves are great in packs i aint gunna front ..

alone with a pit in a fight the pit would take it down ..

a pack vs a pit obviously the wolves will win ..

The Golden Child
07-02-2006, 03:32 PM
wolves grawl (http://www.everythingwolf.com/sounds/grrr.wav)

Howling sound (http://www.everythingwolf.com/sounds/Howlin.wav)

Just by that sound i would be running to the nearest house or car.

Siberian Husky-wolf dog lol are the coolest dogs
http://www.everythingwolf.com/gallery/galleryimages/bite.jpg

i would be running regardless ..
wolf or dog my ass is out like a fat kid playing dodge ball ..