PDA

View Full Version : LIRL at idiots who make fake SN's

2.0civic
06-30-2006, 11:56 PM
so i found this idiot that made a fake username earlier....it was a little bitch named jdmcrx12...all of a sudden, we now have JDMcrx on IA who is new...conveniently(sp) they also share the same birthday...coincidence?? doubtful..just thought it was funny that a dumbass who gets banned comes back and makes a name so similar to his old one. anyway. that is all

Brut
06-30-2006, 11:57 PM
lol

2.0civic
07-01-2006, 12:00 AM
plus instead of somehow denying that its his gay ass again after all the shittalking he did, he just keeps telling me stupid shit likejdmcrx (http://forums.importatlanta.com/member.php?u=10635) http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/statusicon/user_online.gif vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true);
NOOB
http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/reputation/reputation_neg.gif

http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/icons/icon1.gif Re: what ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by b18hatch
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmcrx
dude who are u and y are u givin me bad rep for tellin someone where some center caps are

cause you are a douchebag. you layed low for a little bit then you pop up again with a new SN. but thats why i gave you neg rep....cause you are a douchebag and everyone hates you

ooooooooookkk dunno what ur talkin about but thanks for the great welcome
thanks buh bye

LIRL at dumbasses

Brut
07-01-2006, 12:05 AM
lmao

2.0civic
07-01-2006, 12:07 AM
and apparently he "more JDM than you" cause hes got a crx with a ls swap...BWAHAHAHAHA!!! when did the JDM crx's have a b18 in them???? what a douche. case closed

CHADbee
07-01-2006, 12:11 AM
goddamn it...i don't understand if NO ONE really wants u here why come back? its people like him that are making me start to hate all things JDM....look at how many dumbfucks are coming on the site talking all JDMness. i know i'm gonna get flamed for this but....JDM FTL!

2.0civic
07-01-2006, 12:13 AM
hold on i got a good one

CHADbee
07-01-2006, 12:13 AM
oh yeah and if he has the same birthday he really is a fool cause he was banned for not being 18...unless he just had a birthday.

2.0civic
07-01-2006, 12:17 AM
oh yeah and if he has the same birthday he really is a fool cause he was banned for not being 18...unless he just had a birthday.

that was actually the first thing i noticed after no caps...but

had is the key word i have a crx that my ls swap that i own is going in tommarow so i am more jdm than u are b18hatch, i think my point is proved. please leave me alone i dont know who u are

you are definately NOT JDM for having a LS swap in a crx...what do you really think the JDM crx's came with???? LIRL, you really are a dumbass and i wouldnt want to know you....you're stupidity might rub off and i think ive lost 50 IQ points PMing you

jdm crxs came with b16s but u have nothing related to ur username im not fuckin stupid what do u drive and damn i think ur IQ might be negative now

lol, it doesnt matter what i drive....i ride your mom everywhere i go...so how do you have a jdmcrx then???? dont point out my username if you cant say shit about it fucking hypocrite. All you have to do is use the search key and one of my very first posts is about the cars i have had...oh BTW, IQ cant get negative...smart onehttp://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/goodjob.gif

my mother is dead asshole, thats why i live with my grandmother. sorry i didnt look at all ur post too see ur cars but i have jdm front end a true mugen rear wing i have the glass roof which i am removing and selling cause i dont like it but thanks dude im finished with u.

sorry bout your mom shitbrick. i would want to die too if i had a son like you

2.0civic
07-01-2006, 12:18 AM
funny thing is, if its not the same two people, why wont jdmcrx step up here?

CHADbee
07-01-2006, 12:21 AM
time for a new poll. lol.

2.0civic
07-01-2006, 12:25 AM
DO IT!!! DO IT!!!DO IT!!! DO IT!!!DO IT!!! DO IT!!!DO IT!!! DO IT!!!DO IT!!! DO IT!!!DO IT!!! DO IT!!!DO IT!!! DO IT!!!DO IT!!! DO IT!!!

efman
07-01-2006, 12:32 AM
lol LNC ftw !!!! you guys crack me up

BTLFED
07-01-2006, 12:56 AM
jdm crxs came with b16s but u have nothing related to ur username im not fuckin stupid what do u drive and damn i think ur IQ might be negative now

This guy is a fucking idiot. He said that like the ONLY engine a CRX came with in Japan was a B16. :rolleyes:

I wanna see pics of this glass roof too before I will believe that. Those aren't exactly common, or cheap.

I am almost willing to put money on the fact that my CRX is more JDM than his.

2.0civic
07-01-2006, 12:58 AM
This guy is a fucking idiot. He said that like the ONLY engine a CRX came with in Japan was a B16. :rolleyes:

I wanna see pics of this glass roof too before I will believe that. Those aren't exactly common, or cheap.

I am almost willing to put money on the fact that my CRX is more JDM than his.

ive only seen TWO glasstop crx's EVER in real life. I wanted to do onme on my old hatch but it woulda been $$$$ but cool i thought

2.0civic
07-01-2006, 12:59 AM
this kid is the same kid who made callouts for his cousin and started a whole shitstorm a few weeks back, called out proimport over some shit he had no idea about, and called a guy whos been on here over a year a newb when he was here like a month.

BANSTICK FTW

Humphrizzle
07-01-2006, 01:02 AM
b18 is a fucktard

your grandmas hot.

2.0civic
07-01-2006, 01:03 AM
b18 is a fucktard

your grandmas hot.

thanks man...thats the side i get my good looks from

quit lying and go bone your kawasaki chick that was "picking you up" douche

Humphrizzle
07-01-2006, 01:05 AM
yep.. what kawasaki chick.

thats not betty..

idk her

betty's not on IA.

stop trying to confuse the drunk guy ass holle

2.0civic
07-01-2006, 01:07 AM
okay im lying.

caught me

betty is coming to get me and bring me to braselton.

see ya.

after you posted something bout a chick that said she would post the info at the kawasaki shop.... saying the shop was in btown..pathological liar FTL

BTLFED
07-01-2006, 01:08 AM
ive only seen TWO glasstop crx's EVER in real life. I wanted to do onme on my old hatch but it woulda been $$$$ but cool i thought

I had a friend that had a right hand drive CRX with the glass roof...actually it was featured on IA.

2.0civic
07-01-2006, 01:09 AM
I had a friend that had a right hand drive CRX with the glass roof...actually it was featured on IA.

was it liek a dark silverish grey?? ive seen that one before and one other (if thats the same one)

2.0civic
07-01-2006, 01:10 AM
BTLFED, WTF you doing up so late?

Humphrizzle
07-01-2006, 01:11 AM
um.. i thought that girl talkin about kawasaki had braselton at the end but i was wrong and i dont remember where i saw the words braselton or houchton. i am bored and hungry and i want some FUCKIN mountain dew.

2.0civic
07-01-2006, 01:12 AM
um.. i thought that girl talkin about kawasaki had braselton at the end but i was wrong and i dont remember where i saw the words braselton or houchton. i am bored and hungry and i want some FUCKIN mountain dew.

MOUNTAIN DEW!! FINALLY SOMETHING WE AGREE ON!! i just got done with some ramen and dew myself

Humphrizzle
07-01-2006, 01:14 AM
the damn store is closed.

glad we worked this out.. i was getting tired of remember ing all the stuff i just said in different posts.

lets go yell at people who made shitty posts in the cars for sale thing now.

2.0civic
07-01-2006, 01:15 AM
kroger is open 24/7 man and QT!! lol, man i cant beleive durtyspeed pulled the BS he pulled with the shit. thats why i been laying off people for a bit cause i didnt want the association to him anymore

Humphrizzle
07-01-2006, 01:18 AM
what did he do?

he was cool

asshole shoulda bought my car when it looked halfway decent
it has so many dents i want to cry.

2.0civic
07-01-2006, 01:20 AM
what did he do?

he was cool

asshole shoulda bought my car when it looked halfway decent
it has so many dents i want to cry.

lucky for you he didnt.....

i was going to let him get my old hatch for 600 down and 400 later but....

http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=66442&highlight=durtyspeed

CHADbee
07-01-2006, 01:23 AM
thats a nice ass CRX!!!! it was for sale right? did he ever sell it? that JDM CRX did have a b16.... :lmfao:

2.0civic
07-01-2006, 01:27 AM
thats a nice ass CRX!!!! it was for sale right? did he ever sell it? that JDM CRX did have a b16.... :lmfao:

be nice!! i cant help i dont have a ls CRX thats JDM.....BWAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!! and that i Installed it myself and fucked up my cousins then blamed (openly) a reputable shop

BTLFED
07-01-2006, 01:38 AM
was it liek a dark silverish grey?? ive seen that one before and one other (if thats the same one)

Yeah, pretty much. He did the whole conversion himself. :D

Can't sleep, too much shit on my mind and new drama has just came up that I may have to go defuse.

Humphrizzle
07-01-2006, 01:38 AM
i dont see a crx i know he had a phantom grey hatch though.. it was nice.

2.0civic
07-01-2006, 01:40 AM
Yeah, pretty much. He did the whole conversion himself. :D

Can't sleep, too much shit on my mind and new drama has just came up that I may have to go defuse.

nice car man. he sold it right?? man i was going to do it to my hatch but just the glass was $$$ and i couldnt figure out a good way to support it, lol. Lets go beat that ass

BTLFED
07-01-2006, 01:45 AM
nice car man. he sold it right?? man i was going to do it to my hatch but just the glass was $$$ and i couldnt figure out a good way to support it, lol. Lets go beat that ass

I know he was selling it. Dunno if he ever did though.

The feature is on the front page in the feature list.