PDA

View Full Version : Misc Cheap Place tickets

Brut
06-30-2006, 11:42 PM
I'm trying to book a flight online. I can't seem to find a online site that has pretty decent prices. I'm going from Atlanta, Ga to Comox, Bc in Canada from 2/10/07 till 2/17/07 (yes I'm planning ahead I guess). I have done Orbitz(the cheapest with 769$), Pricline, Cheap tickets, expedia, travelocity, side step. Travel discount, Yahoo Travel thats about it. Anyone know more sites that I can check out on prices. I would apperciate it! :) I'll hand out some reps too lol ;). The reason Orbitz flight was so cheap is because there is a fucking 10 hr and xx mins before I catch my next flight. I don't care about the times in betweeen the flights. Just the price really.

Edit: Side Step, Travel Discount, Yahoo Travel added to list. I just noticed I spelt place instead of plane.

chrisdavis
07-01-2006, 08:34 AM
I use cheaptickets.com but you already tried them. Try clarkhoward.com and check his travel section

Brut
07-01-2006, 09:34 AM
I use cheaptickets.com but you already tried them. Try clarkhoward.com and check his travel section

clark howards site is really good. I guess I couldnt buy a plane ticket to seattle and then catch a flight to Comox withc would be like 200$ since they are really close togther +1

4dmin
07-05-2006, 07:19 AM
www.clarkhoward.com
www.hotwire.com
www.expedia.com
www.priceline.com
www.ebay.com
www.cheaptickets.com
www.orbitz.com
www.google.com

Brut
07-10-2006, 07:18 PM
Thank you for the links everyone! I'm moving back to canada now so I only need 382$ for plane ticket so no need for posting anymore links.

nunyadamnbiz
07-10-2006, 07:34 PM
dude try this you can search all of those expedia, etc all right there its.... www.bookingbuddie.com....and put your flight info in then on the right there you click on the different engines...saved me a bunch flyin back to NY

Brut
07-10-2006, 08:23 PM
dude try this you can search all of those expedia, etc all right there its.... www.bookingbuddie.com...and put your flight info in then on the right there you click on the different engines...saved me a bunch flyin back to NY

That website is really good! +1

GsrTurbo320
07-10-2006, 08:24 PM
www.clarkhoward.com
www.hotwire.com
www.expedia.com
www.priceline.com
www.ebay.com
www.cheaptickets.com
www.orbitz.com
www.google.com
www.yahoo.com