PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P. GRANDMOTHER!

ahmonrah
06-30-2006, 11:25 PM
she checked out this morning, about 5am friday.

she lived a long life, was born in 1908 liked rap(including 50cent...especially him) and told me 3 weeks ago that she was gonna stick around til she was 100.
R.I.P. DAISY "GRANDMOTHER" JOHNSON, u lived good, tell your daughter, my granny i love her, and my aunty and great-uncle too.

moms is now alone, aside from the immediate family(my dad 2 girls,2 sons), 2 brothers and 1 is in jail....

5thgcelica
06-30-2006, 11:26 PM
like i said in the other thread...
i am sorry for this :(

2.0civic
Sorry bout your loss bro. Shit happens quick. cant take shit for granted cause you never gauranteed tomorrow

Leisa
awwww :( But boy did she live a life and was able to tell about so many great things

Crazy Asian
06-30-2006, 11:27 PM
Aww man...hey to you take care of yourselves and your family and just stick together. I live 2,000 miles away from one of grandmas no and another is 50,000 miles away from me. It's hard to not have a grandma near you. There so freaking fun to chill with.

The Yousef
06-30-2006, 11:28 PM
i'm sorry dude...she'll be in my prayers

ahmonrah
06-30-2006, 11:31 PM
thanks y'all. i didnt even think anyone seen this. it's been a tumultous 18months, and yeah she lived a long and good life. how many 98yr olds listened to G-unit??! :lmfao: man..... well guess i'll be heading back to chi-town, gotta lay her to rest.

IndianStig
06-30-2006, 11:48 PM
sorry for the loss man.

gunit pumpin in a 98yr olds stereo?

is there a way i can plus rep her?

ahmonrah
06-30-2006, 11:52 PM
awwww :( But boy did she live a life and was able to tell about so many great things that she did, and she was funny about it too!! she's a cancer like i am, always seen good in everything and irony in any situation.

ahmonrah
06-30-2006, 11:53 PM
sorry for the loss man.

gunit pumpin in a 98yr olds stereo?

is there a way i can plus rep her?i wish. she'd get tons from me.

ahmonrah
06-30-2006, 11:54 PM
imma go take a ride. gotta clear the cabesa......

BTLFED
07-01-2006, 12:13 AM
Man I am sorry to hear about this. Your family will be in my thoughts. :(

The Golden Child
07-01-2006, 11:09 AM
well im sorry about your loss ..
i have never spoken to my grand parents ..
so i wouldnt know how it would feel ..
im sure it hurts really bad ..

R.I.P.

also what happened with your friend ??
is he doing good or getting better ??

babygurl
07-01-2006, 01:14 PM
Sorry to hear that bro!

Glad she lived a full life..RIP

And she sounds like a cool grandmother for enjoying rap music!!!

ahmonrah
07-02-2006, 06:53 PM
......also what happened with your friend ??

is he doing good or getting better ??went from bad to WTF??!! to god what did he do?? in a nutshell:

1)diagnosis for cancer of course. and treatment for the one bloodclot commenced at the same time.

2) he was given a blood thinner that he was allergic to, went from one clot, to several throughout the body. he complained that the thinner wasnt helping, and was in more pain than before, they gave him more morphine for the pain he slept for nearly 3 weeks, didnt stop the thinner. (fuck southern regional)

3) transfered to emory, docs there said the thinner he was on he should've never had, at all, too late though, the clots settled in his toes, killing them.

4) those have to be removed. but less than 1 & 1/2 weeks ago, he had a stroke. clot related....

3 weeks on a drug he was allergic to and was too drugged up with morphine to complain about, not that they listened when he did complain, have made it rough.

that's my homie till the end, he understands that if he doesnt make it, i'm gonna be one of the last people he sees. and he's cool with it.