PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to Sandy Springs residents...

Julio
06-30-2006, 05:00 PM
you guys finally get your own police force..

:goodjob:

The Ninja
06-30-2006, 05:20 PM
yay another way to waste our money...i think acworth/kennesaw police should combine into just that..stop making all these damn popo agencies theres too fuckin many. shit....theres like 4 different cops driving up and down my road right now...acworth popo, kenn.popo, GA state patrol, cobb county popo, and if i went an extra mile south i could find fuckin ksu popo... FUCKIN SHIT!!!! i couldn't speed if i wanted to...shit i was pullin out of my neighborhood and i let my rpms get pretty high in 2nd (5k'ish i believe) and cop flashed his lights and WHOOPED his siren and shit but did nothing besides that.didn't go over hte speed limit either....and just for htat when he pulled up behind me at the red light...i reved my gears real loud....fuckin bishes

The Golden Child
06-30-2006, 05:23 PM
well that would be me and finally how great it feels ..
i think it was like last month or something i dont know ..

The Golden Child
06-30-2006, 05:24 PM
yay another way to waste our money...i think acworth/kennesaw police should combine into just that..stop making all these damn popo agencies theres too fuckin many. shit....theres like 4 different cops driving up and down my road right now...acworth popo, kenn.popo, GA state patrol, cobb county popo, and if i went an extra mile south i could find fuckin ksu popo... FUCKIN SHIT!!!! i couldn't speed if i wanted to...shit i was pullin out of my neighborhood and i let my rpms get pretty high in 2nd (5k'ish i believe) and cop flashed his lights and WHOOPED his siren and shit but did nothing besides that.didn't go over hte speed limit either....and just for htat when he pulled up behind me at the red light...i reved my gears real loud....fuckin bishes

ur so ghey ..
i hope you get a big ass ticket ..
cops are your friends ..
there here to help and protect ..
might not be always good but there the biggest gang alive and they make money ..

The Ninja
06-30-2006, 05:27 PM
stfu. they are there to help and protect and they seem to be doing an ok job...but more than 4 agencies to 1 square mile? yes it makes me gay that the police like to harass me and in turn i taunt them...pleze...stop.... cops are far from my friend. I don't drive stupid enough to get tickets, they just harass and give me tickets for bullshit reasons. and cops don't make too much money i believe.

The Golden Child
06-30-2006, 05:35 PM

hmmm that my friend would cause big problems ..

The Golden Child
06-30-2006, 05:36 PM
stfu. they are there to help and protect and they seem to be doing an ok job...but more than 4 agencies to 1 square mile? yes it makes me gay that the police like to harass me and in turn i taunt them...pleze...stop.... cops are far from my friend. I don't drive stupid enough to get tickets, they just harass and give me tickets for bullshit reasons. and cops don't make too much money i believe.

who cares though ..

real talk :

you dont do nothing stupid they wont bother you ..

The Golden Child
06-30-2006, 05:40 PM
plus where do you live cause thread title clearly says " SANDY SPRING " ..

julio knows where i used to live and its pretty much the boondocks ..

babygurl
06-30-2006, 06:37 PM

rather or not you think its bullshit...most of the time the reason why you are getting a ticket is because you are breaking the laws....cops cant just make up laws on their own!

The Golden Child
06-30-2006, 07:33 PM
rather or not you think its bullshit...most of the time the reason why you are getting a ticket is because you are breaking the laws....cops cant just make up laws on their own!

and the pissed of chick has spoken ..