PDA

View Full Version : Misc ATTN: anyone who is thinking about going to school for cars...or just bored

chuck
05-11-2005, 12:54 PM
Lanier Tech's race program classes are having like an open house/cookout/dyno night?/car show tonight at the school. Its in Oakwood right next to Gainesville College from 6-10 tonight. I'm not 100% sure on the dyno but last year they brought it out and were pulling cars just for fun, there is free food and some nice classic and muscle cars, probably a few imports and of course some race cars.

Directions - 985 to exit 16, go west about a mile and the Gainesville college is on your right. Follow the signs or cars...if there isn't any around just make a loop and you can't the garages.

Negrodamus
05-11-2005, 06:50 PM
I heard about but since i am goin to gwinnett tech next semester whats the pizzoint?

chuck
05-11-2005, 09:40 PM
I heard about but since i am goin to gwinnett tech next semester whats the pizzoint?
its wasn't new student orientation, it was just an open house and a get together that they put on each year to let anyone and everyone just get together and hang out.