PDA

View Full Version : Sudden Drop In Mood?

Ran
06-30-2006, 01:14 PM
Just wondering if anyone else ever just loses motivation and gets kinda depressed suddenly?

I'm not talking emo "cut myself" depressed, but more like "D*mn I wish someone would beat the sh*t out of me" depressed. For no reason what-so-ever! Life is good and I can't really complain about anything. I got enough money to make ends meet, a nice car, a family that loves me, a decent heading in college, and I just got promoted at a job where I basically don't do anything for good pay. Maybe it's a way of telling myself that I haven't really done anything with life. I dunno, just every now and then my mood drops like a rock for no reason and I get like this. It sucks.

Anyone else go thru this crap?

SE-Romeo
06-30-2006, 01:15 PM
hahah yeah i've been like that for a couple days now, happens once in awhile though,

b@d @pple
06-30-2006, 01:16 PM
uhmm i will beat the shit outta you..if thats really what you want

Brett
I think we all have those days from time to time. I do, and it will hit me out of no where.

Nemesis
I was having a rough week and almost walked out of my job of all things. Things got better.

Ran
06-30-2006, 01:19 PM
I do, and it will hit me out of no where.That's the part that pisses me off! It just happens out of nowhere. If I could see a reason behind it and know why, then I'd do something about it. But hell no, I'm just getting some food from Subway and BOOM, I feel like sh*t. :mad:

On_Her_Face
06-30-2006, 01:21 PM
ya man that happened to me last week, btw how do u like the 280zx with the rb20?

Ran
06-30-2006, 01:22 PM
ya man that happened to me last week, btw how do u like the 280zx with the rb20?Fun as hell, but it needs work. Oil pan leaks like a mo-fo, needs spark plugs, a headgasket, head studs, and a tune-up. :)

On_Her_Face
06-30-2006, 01:23 PM
Fun as hell, but it needs work. Oil pan leaks like a mo-fo, needs spark plugs, a headgasket, head studs, and a tune-up. :)

ya i drove it, and liked it a lot but u beat me too it :) , but now ive got a 240sx shell so its all gravy

haha havent said that in awhile

green91
06-30-2006, 10:45 PM
maybe your bi-polar

BlkCD5
06-30-2006, 11:06 PM
Most people go through it sometime. I know one day I'll be in a normal mood , the other just depressed and pissed off.

HyPer50
06-30-2006, 11:06 PM
it happens. sometimes the smallest thing can have a huge effect on your mood.

ahmonrah
06-30-2006, 11:46 PM
yeah in a somber mood? i know all about it.
to sum up my feelings now, since nov. '04 i've:
(nov. '04) lost a house/a relationship that spanned 10yrs
(july. '05) cousin died in her sleep(31, sleep apnea)
(august '05) was nearly killed
(jan. '06) crazy broad stalked me/my X when i told her i was done with her, to repair relations with X.
(march '06) great uncle died
(april '06-present)found out a friend is fighting cancer @ 26(he never smoked, always exercised)
he had a stroke due to mismedication/lost his toes, once again, alergic reation that doctors and nurses ignored his complaints to the medication.
(thursday) sis's boyfriend had been abusing her physically. cops got to him before i did.
(friday) great-grandmother died, while i was with my sister, watching out for her.

yeah i'm pretty somber.

ahmonrah
06-30-2006, 11:48 PM
i'm like the poster child for life's high ups and low lows.....and the human spirits strength and an example of loyalty to those important to me, not just blood family.

IndianStig
06-30-2006, 11:52 PM
yah it happens.

BTLFED
07-01-2006, 12:07 AM
yeah in a somber mood? i know all about it.
to sum up my feelings now, since nov. '04 i've:
(nov. '04) lost a house/a relationship that spanned 10yrs
(july. '05) cousin died in her sleep(31, sleep apnea)
(august '05) was nearly killed
(jan. '06) crazy broad stalked me/my X when i told her i was done with her, to repair relations with X.
(march '06) great uncle died
(april '06-present)found out a friend is fighting cancer @ 26(he never smoked, always exercised)
he had a stroke due to mismedication/lost his toes, once again, alergic reation that doctors and nurses ignored his complaints to the medication.
(thursday) sis's boyfriend had been abusing her physically. cops got to him before i did.
(friday) great-grandmother died, while i was with my sister, watching out for her.

yeah i'm pretty somber.

Wow, that is terrible that you have had to go through all that in your life, especially this young. You are a stronger man than I. :goodjob:

ahmonrah
07-01-2006, 03:50 AM
IT TAKES BAD TIMES TO APPRECIATE THE GOOD ONES. i'm a soldier. the glass is always half full with me.

BTLFED
07-01-2006, 11:07 AM
IT TAKES BAD TIMES TO APPRECIATE THE GOOD ONES. i'm a soldier. the glass is always half full with me.

:goodjob: