PDA

View Full Version : White House Evacuated

chrisdavis
05-11-2005, 11:21 AM
A small plane invaded the airspace over the White House this morning causing an evacuation. Its on the news now

Kevykev
05-11-2005, 11:22 AM
oh shit!

SaraX5
05-11-2005, 11:39 AM
"Run, this is no joke, leave the grounds," a U.S. Secret Service agent told CNN White House Correspondent Suzanne Malveaux. An all-clear announcement was issued a few minutes later. No other details of the evacuation were immediately available.

Two F-16 aircraft were spotted in the air above the Washington area.

The Federal Aviation Administration confirmed to CNN it was tracking an unidentified aircraft that has apparently violated airspace over the White House.

Malveaux said a motorcade of six or seven cars left the White House. It's not known if President Bush has left the residence. CNN Congressional Correspondent Joe Johns said members of the Senate were evacuated from the Senate floor while it was in session.

Thats all cnn had to say... :confused:

Kristi
05-11-2005, 12:28 PM
yea i just saw all that, weird

The Yousef
05-11-2005, 01:47 PM
it happens like 2 twice year....remember when the small cessna (or whatever) crashed into the white house while clinton was in office?

mocha latte cupcake
05-11-2005, 02:06 PM
ahhh yet again some retard'd pilot got lost and almost caused a super panic.... good response by everyone though...

The Yousef
05-11-2005, 02:12 PM
ahhh yet again some retard'd pilot got lost and almost caused a super panic.... good response by everyone though...

i dunno...one would imagine that if a pilot sees the white house, pentagon and the capital underneath you or on the horizon....a normal person would be 'holy shit' and turn around.... :confused:

mocha latte cupcake
05-11-2005, 03:04 PM
yeah this is true.... however there are those who see police and speed up... the world is full of completely retard'd and oblivious ppl....

SkrrEuroSportGLI
05-11-2005, 10:18 PM
Damn that is kinda weird...Everyone left....But they dont know if the President left...LOL..**sarcasm on** Ohhh We left mister Bush there hopefully it doesnt crash**sarcasm off**....LOL

HEATON
05-12-2005, 08:10 AM
The WEIRD thing was i had several Secret Service agents,field officers, and uniform division here at out Passenger Terminal flying back to the states with the motorcade from the trip he made to Moscow and Rep. Of Georgia. I was like "Has anyone seen the news, and they all got this blank look like WTF"..lol BTW DAYYUM Gdub (Bush43) rolls out in some pimp ass caddies, wish i coulda took pics when they showed them to us.
(Disclaimer: Op-Sec was not violated bc the trip was made public to the media.)