PDA

View Full Version : Time to start getting scared.......

Tasuki_Civic
06-29-2006, 10:29 PM
i dont know about you guys but im ready for all the huanted houses.
if your intrested in spending a weekend or a a full day out of town. this is what im gonna be doin till the hollween season ends.

http://www.hauntedhouse.com/search/Haunted_Attraction_Directory/_USA_,040All_50_States,041/Kentucky/

HvyArms
06-29-2006, 10:31 PM
Just the two of us? Shiiicool

ahmonrah
06-29-2006, 10:39 PM
hmm....sounds intruiging(sp)

Tasuki_Civic
06-29-2006, 10:42 PM
its gonna be fun yall....there this one where its a 4 story house or building and its said that pple dont mess this buillding until around this time because there are spirits in there. also its said that while the event is going on the spirits actualy run up to you and tell you to get out. it was once reported that a woman had seen on that ran into her face and yelled for her to leave.

efman
06-29-2006, 10:45 PM
dang thats crazy if thats true there is no way i would put my self in that situation

TIGERJC
06-29-2006, 10:55 PM
I would like to go to a haunted house where the ghost are friendly

Tasuki_Civic
06-29-2006, 11:00 PM
dang thats crazy if thats true there is no way i would put my self in that situation

why not. that would be great to see it when your in a huanted house. it makes it more scary. ( but i wouldnt want to see that on a regular )

HvyArms
06-29-2006, 11:57 PM
do they let you in with guns?

Romeyo07
06-30-2006, 05:58 AM
yo, you never hit me back up....I gotta hear the rest of the story.

on topic: I don't think I"d go out of my way to find a haunted house. If that's your thing, then go on with ya bad self.

BTEC
06-30-2006, 06:31 AM
if your intrested in spending a weekend or a a full day out of town. this is what im gonna be doin till the hollween season ends.

http://www.hauntedhouse.com/search/Haunted_Attraction_Directory/_USA_,040All_50_States,041/Kentucky/
normally you knwo id be dwn but ive lived in houses/town houses/apts that had ghosts in them and its not my stizzy. the town house we lived in in Ft. Lauderdale was said to have been built on an Indian burial ground, i think my dogs actvity while we lived there would convince ne body. ive heard that ghosts have been known to follow ppl so i dnt want to go up there and bring nun back with me. FUK DAT SHIT!!!!

BTEC
06-30-2006, 06:33 AM
what the hell is a gun gonna do to a spirit? all u gonna do is end up shooting somebody u came to the house with bc ue such a sissy. i say that bc u want to bring a gun incase u get skurd.

The Golden Child
06-30-2006, 10:30 AM
* doot doot *

QD we have a ghost hunt for you ..

quickdodgeŽ
07-01-2006, 12:59 PM

Why? Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
07-01-2006, 01:01 PM

Ummm. I've been ready for the last 3 years.

if your intrested in spending a weekend or a a full day out of town.

I don't know if I'd be interested in a haunted house. Later, QD.

Tasuki_Civic
07-01-2006, 01:13 PM
i dont think it would be so bad to go to the huanted house. its man made
im sure its not so bad. i mean its made to scre tha shit out of you but everything in it is fake.

really i dont believe in ghotst/ spirits but if there is i never see it and i dont plane to . its tha thought tha scares me. ya know. nun of my faily has seen or heard of any ghost. so i dont think we are blessed for seeing them. so a huanted house is pure entertainment............why be scared of that.

BTEC
07-01-2006, 01:16 PM
im sure its not so bad. i mean its made to scre tha shit out of you but everything in it is fake.

really i dont believe in ghotst/ spirits but if there is i never see it and i dont plane to . its tha thought tha scares me. ya know. nun of my faily has seen or heard of any ghost. so i dont think we are blessed for seeing them. so a huanted house is pure entertainment............why be scared of that.
i thought u was talking about a house that ppl died in or somkething and had real ghost. fake haunted houses setup by ppl are cool, id be dwn with that. but ammityville shit, nah, dont think so mami.

Tasuki_Civic
07-01-2006, 01:17 PM
aaah you guys are pussys!!!!!! and its only like 5 to 10 bucks and nice. plus GD they have a forest full or orbes that you can record....a huanted forest

Tasuki_Civic
07-01-2006, 01:19 PM
i thought u was talking about a house that ppl died in or somkething and had real ghost. fake haunted houses setup by ppl are cool, id be dwn with that. but ammityville shit, nah, dont think so mami.

LIRL!!!! oh hell naw i wouldnt do no ammityville shit.....you can kiss my ass on that one i dont fuck with tha real shit. all that is out of my hands and way over my head. but the forest thing is real

BTEC
07-01-2006, 01:20 PM
aaah you guys are pussys!!!!!! and its only like 5 to 10 bucks and nice. plus GD they have a forest full or orbes that you can record....a huanted forest
talk like that will get ur ass whooped. well if i didnt like u it could so dnt push it. if u ever live in a house with real ghost then ull understand. other than that some play house shit let me know when and im there.

Tasuki_Civic
07-01-2006, 01:23 PM
talk like that will get ur ass whooped. well if i didnt like u it could so dnt push it. if u ever live in a house with real ghost then ull understand. other than that some play house shit let me know when and im there.

hell yea that real shit would kick my ass. i dont kneed to be talkin to real spirits...especially if they are mean. lol you mide as well check me into a mental house cause i will not be ok with that shit lol

quickdodgeŽ
07-01-2006, 01:24 PM

I was sarcastic in my response. As you may know. I am a ghost hunter. Lolol. I love going to real haunted houses.

really i dont believe in ghotst/ spirits

Maybe you should stop by my site, then. Later, QD.

BTEC
07-01-2006, 01:28 PM
hell yea that real shit would kick my ass. i dont kneed to be talkin to real spirits...especially if they are mean. lol you mide as well check me into a mental house cause i will not be ok with that shit lol
well then now that i know what u tom bout, when we going?

Tasuki_Civic
07-01-2006, 01:31 PM
yea QD ive seen that wild website you have ......its intresting but still i dont believe it cause i dont experience it. but im not saying that there isnt something out there. lol im not really intrested to go and find out. at a real house. i may go to something to see where it lingers but i will never stay around to see if it pops up

Tasuki_Civic
07-01-2006, 01:33 PM
well then now that i know what u tom bout, when we going?

shit im concerned about me walkin .....i mite have to do the wheelchair bit. but even that mite fuck with me. i was invited to go with someone. but im not sure if i will go in cause i cant run no where lmao!!!

quickdodgeŽ
07-01-2006, 01:35 PM
.....its intresting but still i dont believe it

So you're saying that the other voices in my EVPs aren't really there or that they are fabricated? Just curious. Later, QD.

BTEC
07-01-2006, 01:41 PM
shit im concerned about me walkin .....i mite have to do the wheelchair bit. but even that mite fuck with me. i was invited to go with someone. but im not sure if i will go in cause i cant run no where lmao!!!
lol!! ill give u a piggy back ride for .35 cents.

Tasuki_Civic
07-01-2006, 01:43 PM
So you're saying that the other voices in my EVPs aren't really there or that they are fabricated? Just curious. Later, QD.

nah u prolly heard some shit....but im not the one to find out... is what im saying. i guess you can call me black cause we colord folk dont like to check shit out if it aint real or if its wrong. we just gone bout our business and leave it alone. theres no sense in trying to fig things out. its not human /leave it be/ and move on. i dont need to understand it or why its there.

but i would read about it and listen just dont expect for me to spend the night somewhere or lock myself up somewhere and they are in my presence. they mite be in my house but i damn sure dont feel it or see it. and id liket o keep it that way. but you have fun!! i liike tha fake shit lol

Tasuki_Civic
07-01-2006, 01:47 PM
lol!! ill give u a piggy back ride for .35 cents.

lol yea right!

But you know what QD i would do all that shit like stay tha night and stuff if i got paid some nice money. lol then i would have to MAN UP and face it then get paid. lol easy money huny

quickdodgeŽ
07-01-2006, 01:58 PM
nah u prolly heard some shit....but im not the one to find out... is what im saying. i guess you can call me black cause we colord folk dont like to check shit out if it aint real or if its wrong. we just gone bout our business and leave it alone. theres no sense in trying to fig things out. its not human /leave it be/ and move on. i dont need to understand it or why its there.

but i would read about it and listen just dont expect for me to spend the night somewhere or lock myself up somewhere and they are in my presence. they mite be in my house but i damn sure dont feel it or see it. and id liket o keep it that way. but you have fun!! i liike tha fake shit lol

Fair enough. I respect your beliefs, either way. Everyone knows I believe and I like to present what I have as evidence. I would never force my beliefs on someone else, though. Then I would be a Christian. And that would make me a hypocrite. Which would make me even more of a Christian. Hmmm. Lolol. Later, QD.

Tasuki_Civic
07-01-2006, 02:00 PM
Fair enough. I respect your beliefs, either way. Everyone knows I believe and I like to present what I have as evidence. I would never force my beliefs on someone else, though. Then I would be a Christian. And that would make me a hypocrite. Which would make me even more of a Christian. Hmmm. Lolol. Later, QD.

:lmfao: :lmfao: that was good remark +1.

Tasuki_Civic
07-01-2006, 02:02 PM
i dunno maybe one day i would chek it out in real life but i dont want anything following me home. thats some scary shit to deal with

The Golden Child
07-01-2006, 03:34 PM

ive been on the door step of the house ..