PDA

View Full Version : This day could not get any worse...

Ms Dollar
06-29-2006, 08:33 PM
Ok so I made the thread earlier about my car dying on me randomly this morning. Well turns out that it was just my battery nothing else wrong, so I am finally on my way to my interview. Well...so I thought.

I'm coming up to the intersection next to City Hall in downtown Alpharetta, Alpharetta Hwy and Academy Street (my alpharetta peeps know what i'm talking about)...This guy gets into the middle of the intersection and the light had just turned yellow and SLAMS onto his brakes. WTF?! :rant: So I slam into the back of him. This has been the worst day of my whole life...

Finally got to my interview later after that whole ordeal and it went really well though!

So to all you people that slam on your brakes this is for you... :2up:

~The_Duke~
06-29-2006, 08:36 PM
Well I am glad your interview went well...

I hope your day gets better for ya :D

ya I hate people that follow really close the the person infront of them and then they slam on their brakes...speically if it is one of those land yacht things you cant see around...

What kind of damage did it cause...

Marta Mike
06-29-2006, 08:36 PM
:( im so sorry brandy. I know exactly where that is. I hope the damage isnt too bad on the car. Best of luck on the job, keep ya head up!

Nemesis
06-29-2006, 08:37 PM
Sorry :(

Ms Dollar
06-29-2006, 08:38 PM
Well what sucks I mean I wasn't following too closely...but I got a ticket for following too closely just because I hit him...The cop told me that he has to give me a ticket since I hit him. I barely did any damage to his car, it was scratched, and my shit is completely fucked up.

Repost Squintz
06-29-2006, 11:14 PM
Damn, that sucks. I hope your day gets better tomorrow.

Miranda
06-29-2006, 11:26 PM
STi brakes FTW..

I've narrowly avoided some people's crooked driving maneuvers a time or two.

YoshiFD3S
06-30-2006, 01:34 AM
My Honduh's brakes currently cause my car to fucking death rattle on the highway right now.

Need to get my rotors turned.

Sooooo....till this weekend, I'm drivin' the Camry.

SO much nicer...lol...A/C works too! Hooray! 92 degrees, here I come...windows up....A/C blastin' in yo faaaaaace!

redlinenprelude
06-30-2006, 06:19 AM
look buddy.. this is about her bad day... not your lilly ass having a.c.

Ms Dollar
06-30-2006, 07:29 AM
Well so far so good today. I haven't hit anybody (+1), and my car has not died (+1). Hell yes.

babygurl
06-30-2006, 07:55 AM
Hopefully you will have a better day!

SwurvinIn
06-30-2006, 08:00 AM
damn that sux...some people are just out to get u to hit them....fuckin sux but what can u do...sorry brandy =(