PDA

View Full Version : Misc ya someone thinks they found that big boat again...

4dmin
06-29-2006, 07:39 AM
ya someone thinks they found that big boat again... some texans exploring the mountains in iran think they found the ark.

ok my rant on this subject... why don't people fucking carbon date and test shit before they open their mouths... "oh we think we found a structure that looks to be wood"... well whoop dee fucking do.. i have a deck in my back yard i'm not calling abc for press points. this is kinda like all the bs about the spear of destiny... ya it wasn't even old enough to stab christ. [end rant]

your thoughts on shit like this?

Halfwit
06-29-2006, 07:51 AM
i dont believe any of it personally....

{X}Echo419
06-29-2006, 07:56 AM
maybe their trying to drum up sponsorship. after if they're archelogists(sp) they rely heavly on grants and sponsors and now they can say, "Hey, guys you need to give us more $$$. we've got ABC and NBC down hereand if this pans out(and it looks like it :blah: :blah: :blah: ) Dip Shits Inc.'s logo will be will be seen by BILLIONS of people." :blah: :blah: :blah:

I donno just a theory.

Xan
06-29-2006, 08:26 AM
There is a difference in saying you've found something and saying you think you've found something. They are basically asking for research money. Screw them. Even if it is Noah's Ark what difference does it make. I'd rather them spend the money on something that matters. Like gas or breast implants for beautiful flat-chested women ages 18-28.

4dmin
06-29-2006, 08:30 AM
Even if it is Noah's Ark what difference does it make. I'd rather them spend the money on something that matters.Like gas or breast implants for beautiful flat-chested women ages 18-28.

umm ya i think you should run for president :lmfao: :goodjob: +25

BABY J
06-29-2006, 09:46 AM
^^ Me too. I will be his official I.T support... for a nominal fee of course.

Xan
06-29-2006, 09:57 AM
^^ Me too. I will be his official I.T support... for a nominal fee of course.

I will pay you with my earnings from stolen...I mean "Liberated" Iraqi oil and mafia deals.:goodjob:

Xan
06-29-2006, 10:02 AM
Looking back. I believe they should use the money for research...in cloning. Every man in America needs a Carmen Electra sex slave.

4dmin
06-29-2006, 10:17 AM
Looking back. I believe they should use the money for research...in cloning. Every man in America needs a Carmen Electra sex slave.

lol no shit, but can we fund for a time machine so we can clone her before she slept w/ Rodman and Dave :thinking: lol

Xan
06-29-2006, 10:24 AM
lol no shit, but can we fund for a time machine so we can clone her before she slept w/ Rodman and Dave :thinking: lol

We already have one man. Didn't you see Back to the Future!? That shit was real yo! /end thread jack.Edit: Ask Baby J. He's government. He can tell you all about it.:)

Seriously, what if it is the real Noah's Ark?

BABY J
06-29-2006, 10:56 AM
So what if it is the Ark? All it will prove is that there are old boats. The dimensions of the Ark (at least the dimensions mentioned in the bible) are NOT big enough to house 2 of every species of animal. The bible is not HISTORICAL RECORD, which is where most followers get on the wrong track. It is a collection of stories... written by MAN, and manipulated by men for the last 2,000 years. And Noah's Ark, well, it's a good "story". LOL.

BABY J
06-29-2006, 10:58 AM
Speaking of a collection of stories, I love Aesop's Fables and Mother Goose rhymes. Did they ever find that wall that Humpty Dumpty sat on?

ShooterMcGavin
06-29-2006, 11:04 AM
:lmao: motherfuckin :werd:

ClipseGST
06-29-2006, 11:07 AM
Speaking of a collection of stories, I love Aesop's Fables and Mother Goose rhymes. Did they ever find that wall that Humpty Dumpty sat on?

Yea, there's some reports the wall Humpty Dumpty sat on was the Great Wall of China, but it's inconclusive yet cuz China is restricting access to the US to test the brick for any Egg remnants. LOL....

BABY J
06-29-2006, 11:13 AM
BWA BWA BWA HA HA!!! Those bastards.

Xan
06-29-2006, 11:16 AM
So what if it is the Ark? All it will prove is that there are old boats. The dimensions of the Ark (at least the dimensions mentioned in the bible) are NOT big enough to house 2 of every species of animal. The bible is not HISTORICAL RECORD, which is where most followers get on the wrong track. It is a collection of stories... written by MAN, and manipulated by men for the last 2,000 years. And Noah's Ark, well, it's a good "story". LOL.

Just because it's a story doesn't automatically make it fictional. All known species at the time of the ark's creation may have fit on it. We discover new shit every day. It's true that the Bible has been manipulated, edited, and re-written countless times over the ages. That still doesn't rule out the idea of the original scriptures of the Bible being a historical record. I personally don't believe any of it, but that doesn't change the fact that it could all be true.

Romeyo07
06-29-2006, 11:17 AM

Who are you to say that its not historical record? Your theory also discredits anything that happened that we don't have any photos or video proof of. Cleopatra, Alexander the Great, Napoleon, etc....all of their stories are lies too I'm sure. Is the only reason you discredit it because of its religious nature or because you truely feel you can't prove it unless it's "caught on tape".

BABY J
06-29-2006, 11:19 AM
Hmmm... everything that was not on the Ark was destroyed right? Interesting. Noah was the SHIT!! Getting 2 (male and female) of each of these guys to get on your boat and go for a cruise woulda been a bitch. Props to Noah... we FINALLY find some1 that would likely WHOOP CHUCK NORRIS' ASS!!!!

Xan
06-29-2006, 11:21 AM
Hmmm... everything that was not on the Ark was destroyed right? Interesting. Noah was the SHIT!! Getting 2 (male and female) of each of these guys to get on your boat and go for a cruise woulda been a bitch. Props to Noah... we FINALLY find some1 that would likely WHOOP CHUCK NORRIS' ASS!!!!

Weren't dinosaurs extict when the flood came?

BABY J
06-29-2006, 11:24 AM
You guys are taking me WAY too seriously man. I'm not gonna jack this thread, but you can find my posts that I have made in the religion forum to follow up on my thoughts. I am not attacking the very thing that MILLIONS of people use to keep their sanity. If religion is your thing, or the bible, then kool. MY thing is simply there is a BALANCE in everything. I do not feel that the bible teaches ANYTHING that good parents can't teach. I follow the 10 commandments, but NOT b/c they are the 10 commandments... but b/c they are COMMON SENSE. Besides, good guys vs bad guys, who wouldn't want to be on the good guys side? ;)

Xan
06-29-2006, 11:27 AM
You guys are taking me WAY too seriously man. I'm not gonna jack this thread, but you can find my posts that I have made in the religion forum to follow up on my thoughts. I am not attacking the very thing that MILLIONS of people use to keep their sanity. If religion is your thing, or the bible, then kool. MY thing is simply there is a BALANCE in everything. I do not feel that the bible teaches ANYTHING that good parents can't teach. I follow the 10 commandments, but NOT b/c they are the 10 commandments... but b/c they are COMMON SENSE. Besides, good guys vs bad guys, who wouldn't want to be on the good guys side? ;)

I see what you're saying. Your wording made it look as though you thought you were 100% correct and everyone else was wrong. Sorry for the mis interpretation. I personally place more faith in nature and the natural course of life than any God.

BABY J
06-29-2006, 11:29 AM
http://www.answersingenesis.org/docs/2.asp

ClipseGST
06-29-2006, 11:29 AM
Sometimes it feels soo good to be bad..... but seriously. I agree w/ you J on alot of the comment's he's making. I'm more spiritual than religious, but alot of the things the bible teaches, your parent should've have instilled on you as a child. Good morals & common sense will get you a long way, cuz as religions change over time, COMMON SENSE will still be the same.

Hulud
06-29-2006, 11:32 AM
im othe arc could never have actually happened.

you would need something sooooooooooooooooooooooooo big that it would be the size of a city. the animals would have to be separated and have room to walk around and excercise. cmon, just think of the size the boat would have to be.

also did all the animals in the world come to noah or did he travel the world and get 2 of every kind? ;)

Romeyo07
06-29-2006, 11:36 AM
Where do you think good morals come from? I think we talked about this before. One person's good might be someone else's bad. There's too much room for error, wherein the bible there's a defined answer in what's right and what's wrong.

You don't hold the 10 commandments, because you need faith to carry out at least 3 of them.

BABY J
06-29-2006, 11:37 AM
I see what you're saying. Your wording made it look as though you thought you were 100% correct and everyone else was wrong. Sorry for the mis interpretation. I personally place more faith in nature and the natural course of life than any God.

True. And I do not knock that there is a higher power. Maybe GOD created the nature you speak about. HOWEVER, my only concern is RELIGION, not spirituality. I am VERY spiritual, but I think CHRISTIANS/CHRISTIANITY is one of the most arrogant religions out there. They put "God" on a pedestal as THE only God, and all other Gods are wrong. Well if their God was SO Almighty, I'd immediately think that he is WAY too big to just fit so perfectly into "just" Christianity and NOT inside other religions. The things that most Chritians do not know (simply b/c a lot of them will not even OPEN THEIR EARS for discussion when you mention anything not inline w/ their way of thought) is that most modern religions are more alike than they are different... **thinking** SO if we could account those very minute differences to "mans" influence, then simply being a Buddhist or Muslim should not send you to hell. Ya think? CHRISTIANITY has a "my way or the highway" mentality, which basic LIMITS the power of the "oh so mighty" God that they serve. To say that THEIR God is the ONLY God, says that he is basically UNABLE to save people that are non-Christian. Man, I am typing this in a hurry you'll have to 4give me. If I had more time I could make it make more sense. Sorry for the jack admin.

4dmin
06-29-2006, 11:44 AM
I guess when it can be proven that it is the Ark i guess we will discuss it then... its kinda like finding Jesus... who? Jesus. where? :lmao:

Hulud
06-29-2006, 11:57 AM
I guess when it can be proven that it is the Ark i guess we will discuss it then... its kinda like finding Jesus... who? Jesus. where? :lmao:
how can they prove it?

i mean if they find a boat that people used to ship animals on from back then how could anyone say that it was DEFINETLY the ark?

Xan
06-29-2006, 12:03 PM
how can they prove it?

i mean if they find a boat that people used to ship animals on from back then how could anyone say that it was DEFINETLY the ark?

They really can't prove whether it is or isn't.

You always, ALWAYS have the best sigs. That JFK gif is just wrong. LOL

Hulud
06-29-2006, 12:06 PM
They really can't prove whether it is or isn't.

You always, ALWAYS have the best sigs. That JFK gif is just wrong. LOL
thanks LOL

yea its fucking wrong as shit but thats what makes it funny

4dmin
06-29-2006, 12:23 PM
how can they prove it?

well what i mean by prove it, is they would have to have something close to proof... say a HUGE wooden structure carbon dated to be old enough... which obviously that is a huge leap, but its a good start for ground to stand on... other then "we found it"... umm but we have not clue what it is just an assumption.

Romeyo07
06-29-2006, 02:11 PM
True. And I do not knock that there is a higher power. Maybe GOD created the nature you speak about. HOWEVER, my only concern is RELIGION, not spirituality. I am VERY spiritual, but I think CHRISTIANS/CHRISTIANITY is one of the most arrogant religions out there. They put "God" on a pedestal as THE only God, and all other Gods are wrong. Well if their God was SO Almighty, I'd immediately think that he is WAY too big to just fit so perfectly into "just" Christianity and NOT inside other religions. The things that most Chritians do not know (simply b/c a lot of them will not even OPEN THEIR EARS for discussion when you mention anything not inline w/ their way of thought) is that most modern religions are more alike than they are different... **thinking** SO if we could account those very minute differences to "mans" influence, then simply being a Buddhist or Muslim should not send you to hell. Ya think? CHRISTIANITY has a "my way or the highway" mentality, which basic LIMITS the power of the "oh so mighty" God that they serve. To say that THEIR God is the ONLY God, says that he is basically UNABLE to save people that are non-Christian. Man, I am typing this in a hurry you'll have to 4give me. If I had more time I could make it make more sense. Sorry for the jack admin.

God is on a pedestal because he deserves to be there. Christianity doesn't limit God's power, people do. God will only do what you let him do, or better yet, he is limited by your faith in him. All people are able to know the God we believe in. There isn't one country of this world that the gospel hasn't been brought to.

Julio
06-29-2006, 05:43 PM
I cant believe some of you actually even believe that shit. The Bibble is full of bunny shit. :lmfao:

Julio
06-29-2006, 05:44 PM
BTW peeps.. I found the remains of the lady that george washington lost his virginity to..

who wants to hit it ?

DnBmama05
06-29-2006, 06:14 PM
God is on a pedestal because he deserves to be there. Christianity doesn't limit God's power, people do. God will only do what you let him do, or better yet, he is limited by your faith in him. All people are able to know the God we believe in. There isn't one country of this world that the gospel hasn't been brought to.

i wasn't going to bring my religious beliefs into this... but i completely agree with you :D it took having a kid and going through some hard shit in my life to KNOW what you are talking about... everyone has the right to believe what they want and i'm not going to put anyone down for what they believe. The Bible might be "bunny shit" or whatever the term was to some people... I personally have never liked reading the Bible and I don't go to church every sunday... but I can look at my son and know for a fact there is a higher power that blessed me with something so amazingly perfect. I myself have questioned my own beliefs. For some people (like me) I think it just takes time and going through certain things in your life to finally just give up and put your faith into someone else's hands. just my :2cents:

C22H19N3O4
06-29-2006, 10:03 PM
There isn't one country of this world that the gospel hasn't been brought to.

We all know this was done in a peaceful manner. :lmfao:

Romeyo07
06-30-2006, 06:01 AM
I'm talking about now, not back in the crusaides.

{X}Echo419
06-30-2006, 07:10 AM
I will pay you with my earnings from stolen...I mean "Liberated" Iraqi oil and mafia deals.:goodjob:

are you French?

Xan
06-30-2006, 08:09 AM
are you French?

No. I'm sarcastic.:)

babygurl
06-30-2006, 08:21 AM

hey hey now...some girls need a Carmen Electra sex slave..mainly me ;)

Xan
06-30-2006, 12:07 PM
hey hey now...some girls need a Carmen Electra sex slave..mainly me ;)

That's hot...You get 2 sex slaves. 1 Carmen and 1 Jessica Alba with varying cup sizes.

BABY J
07-01-2006, 10:25 PM

That's where you are wrong. Have you been to countries where there is NOTHING other than men women and babies? I have! No missionaries, no NOTHING.

Romeyo07
07-03-2006, 06:20 AM
So you've been throughout that country not just a city? I'm well aware that not every city has been reached, but for sure that at least one in every country has been. Most of the missionaries don't set up a tent like a weekend evangelist. They stay with them a while but end up coming back.

My point is that the number of people not ever hearing the gospel is decreasing daily. The most remote places on this earth are being reached.

BABY J
07-03-2006, 12:11 PM
I can agree to that. But only now. There are people that have died w/out hearing the gospel (by no fault of their own). How are they saved? What is their fate?

Romeyo07
07-03-2006, 01:46 PM
Though it is not etched in stone in the bible, you have to understand the nature of God and the biblical backing of such....but long story short those who have never heard the gospel will be judged in a different manner.

Those who deny Jesus will not go to heaven, however, if it was never brought up to someone, they can't deny him. God understands this, and therefore uses a different ruler to measure these people up.

Xan
07-06-2006, 11:06 AM
Though it is not etched in stone in the bible, you have to understand the nature of God and the biblical backing of such....but long story short those who have never heard the gospel will be judged in a different manner.

Those who deny Jesus will not go to heaven, however, if it was never brought up to someone, they can't deny him. God understands this, and therefore uses a different ruler to measure these people up.

Does it say this in the Bible somewhere? I'm not saying you are wrong or anything, but I've never heard this.

xaznstylegrlx
07-09-2006, 07:23 PM
a texas person finding an arch... no credibility... sorrie lol