PDA

View Full Version : FS: Vonage Broadband internet router and phone service

kendogg
06-28-2006, 09:40 PM
I need to get rid of my Vonage broadband internet stuff. I have a lynskys router and ytou can even have the phone if you want it. I'll give them both away free if somebody takes over the service that is currently in my name. Very simple swap over, basically both me and new user would have to be present in the smae place on the smae computer to sit there for 5 minutes and swap over the name/address info and the billing info. My plan I'm currently running is the $15 a month plan.

Reason I'm trying to give this away instead of turning it in is because if you end your service within a year, they charge a $40 fee for somethign or other, and I had to pay $45 for the equipment in the first place. Might as well give it away to somebody who wants it, and save both of us money.

Any questions, please PM me on here, or IM me on AIM/Yahoo messenger, or email me at [email protected]. I'll be located in Alpharetta starting saturday night. Thanks. Ken.

www.vonage.com (http://www.vonage.com)

uproot
06-28-2006, 09:49 PM
so its only $15 a month for broadband service?

thats freakin cheap

kendogg
06-28-2006, 09:54 PM
so its only $15 a month for broadband service?

thats freakin cheap

No, the phone service. My mistake. Maybe that'll get me more looks, though, lmao. It runs thru broadband, just like the Comcast or whatever other cable company's ones do. Just a fraction of the cost a month.

kendogg
07-02-2006, 12:35 AM
Somebody PM'd me, but I lost the PM, did I reply?

DinanM3atl
07-02-2006, 12:36 AM
good quality stuff
i saw it :)

kendogg
07-04-2006, 02:00 AM
ttt. thanks