you
are
sickdid you watch it?

DJ XtRaKŠ
06-27-2006, 11:49 PM
no.

imbosile
06-27-2006, 11:54 PM
thats pretty creepy, i dont even know if i want to watch that whole thing.

2.0civic
06-28-2006, 12:01 AM
damn dude. i just watched the whole thing

Marta Mike
06-28-2006, 12:19 AM
To be honest, im not into any crazy shit or anything but when that shit happened i wanted to know how it went down, how were they just killing everyone, why didnt the police stop them etc etc. Ive always wanted to see the live footage, more so probably cuz i was in school. But now that i see it, im totally in shock, to the point where its kinda scary.

PhAtBoYMr2
06-28-2006, 12:36 AM
damn that shit is crazy, imagine going to that school that day.

imbosile
06-28-2006, 12:41 AM
To be honest, im not into any crazy shit or anything but when that shit happened i wanted to know how it went down, how were they just killing everyone, why didnt the police stop them etc etc. Ive always wanted to see the live footage, more so probably cuz i was in school. But now that i see it, im totally in shock, to the point where its kinda scary.

thats how i was too, i wanted to know how these guys could do this, and how someone could really follow through with a plan like this. it's unbelievable to me.

TIGERJC
06-28-2006, 12:51 AM

remeber this is a movie, not the real footage. This movie I think came out in 2003. The footage is close to what really happen.

Marta Mike
06-28-2006, 12:54 AM
remeber this is a movie, not the real footage. This movie I think came out in 2003. The footage is close to what really happen.
Well thanks, i didnt know i thought it was actual footage. I was wondering why it said "for promotional use only" across the screen at one point. Thanks tho, still shocking

PhAtBoYMr2
06-28-2006, 12:58 AM
so wait...thats not real footage? damn that some good ass acting if its not the real thing...the screams sure sound real.

If you start the video from the beggining, the first kid that gets shot is just sitting there like hes on a cell phone or something, even when the oyher kids are running back and forth screaming hes still sitting there....he finally decided to run after he sees the gunmen and then he gets shot and dies later in the library....crazy

Stormhammer
06-28-2006, 01:10 AM
yeah - damn

it seems real almost, but to a point it seemed staged ( like running around computers like that? )

movie wise... that girl really should have shut up

Stormhammer
06-28-2006, 01:12 AM
lol wtf

" STOP!"

-running guy- FUCK YOU!

now honestly - would anyone in their right mind who would be running for their life tell that to a man on a killing spree with a gun pointed at them

Stormhammer
06-28-2006, 01:17 AM
and now i cant go to sleep

TIGERJC
06-28-2006, 01:19 AM
so wait...thats not real footage? damn that some good ass acting if its not the real thing...the screams sure sound real.

If you start the video from the beggining, the first kid that gets shot is just sitting there like hes on a cell phone or something, even when the oyher kids are running back and forth screaming hes still sitting there....he finally decided to run after he sees the gunmen and then he gets shot and dies later in the library....crazy

the annoying bitch should be a big hint that this is a movie, remember the police didnt do jack shit when the shooting was going on. They didn't go in to the building until the shooters killed themselves.

http://www.zerodaythemovie.com/

MongolPup
06-28-2006, 01:19 AM
lol @ storm. Some micromachines would help.

babygurl
06-28-2006, 06:02 AM
WOW that brings back some memories of riots from my school days in Detroit.

But WOW a whole different look inside what actually happened...

Ms Dollar
06-28-2006, 09:55 AM
that's kinda disturbing to see that the police didn't do anything about it, i mean as quickly as they killed all those kids, and you don't hear the sirens until almost the end of the video...

The Golden Child
06-28-2006, 10:13 AM
in-ter-est-ing ..

* walks to school with AK-47 *

Bruce Leroy
06-28-2006, 10:18 AM
I thought that was real. I was wondering how they heard what the people were saying tho. School cameras don't have sound, i think.

Wurm
06-28-2006, 10:45 AM
*starting point of the emo trend* buhahahahahah

shit was crazy though good thing i never went to the library during school and i always skipped lunch break to go smoke outside haha

The Golden Child
06-28-2006, 10:45 AM
there will be some crazy kids doing this same shit again ..

On_Her_Face
06-28-2006, 11:02 AM
damn, im glad that shit isnt real, i would feel bad for watching it.

Bigd609
06-28-2006, 12:17 PM
I thought that was real. I was wondering how they heard what the people were saying tho. School cameras don't have sound, i think.
they had a cell phone with them that they took form a kid trying to call 911. and this is real not acting.

TIGERJC
06-28-2006, 12:32 PM
they had a cell phone with them that they took form a kid trying to call 911. and this is real not acting.

Are you talking about the sound or the video. B/c the video for sure is a fake, just look at the date.Columbine happened 4-20-99 . I have no clue if thats real audio, but I also think thats fake to. remember this is a movie. The cops had no clue what was going on, so I doubt they had any contact with the shooters. The didn't even know who the shooters were until it was all over.

Bigd609
06-28-2006, 10:43 PM
Are you talking about the sound or the video. B/c the video for sure is a fake, just look at the date.Columbine happened 4-20-99 . I have no clue if thats real audio, but I also think thats fake to. remember this is a movie. The cops had no clue what was going on, so I doubt they had any contact with the shooters. The didn't even know who the shooters were until it was all over.im pretty sure its real footage. i googled it and no school shooting took place in 2001. so im pretty sure the date was just messed up on the vid. and for the sound it was a 911 operator and she didnt really know what was going on the guys didnt talk to her she was just hearing gun shots and what they were talking about. and the cops that were on the scene got told not to go in because they did not have the proper gear on to go in and deal with people shooting at them.

On_Her_Face
06-28-2006, 10:54 PM
i donno if this is real or not, cause i remembered some kid that was in the library survived and was on a talk show, he was also black like the one kid that died?.. so im not sure, either way its still fucked up

chuck
06-28-2006, 11:30 PM
movie or survalance footage...why does the date say may 1st??

ahmonrah
06-28-2006, 11:33 PM
and that, is the breaking point. they reached it, surpassed it and well that's fucked.

TIGERJC
06-28-2006, 11:48 PM
im pretty sure its real footage. i googled it and no school shooting took place in 2001. so im pretty sure the date was just messed up on the vid. and for the sound it was a 911 operator and she didnt really know what was going on the guys didnt talk to her she was just hearing gun shots and what they were talking about. and the cops that were on the scene got told not to go in because they did not have the proper gear on to go in and deal with people shooting at them.
*shootings occured on 4-20-1999 and didn't start until after 11:00am*
It's the final scene in a film called "Zero Day" Check out the website.
http://www.zerodaythemovie.com/

The police have not yet released the library footage to this day

http://www.nopers.com/video/657/columbine_footage - NOW THIS IS THE REAL FOOTAGE.

Ms Dollar
06-29-2006, 07:59 AM
now that looks more like real footage...there's no sound, and the cameras are far away...still disturbing, i mean that can happen anywhere.

TRINI4LIFE
06-29-2006, 08:10 AM
Creepy stuff.

SwurvinIn
06-29-2006, 08:29 AM
plus in the real columbine there where several explosions from propane tanks that the shooters brought in and shot...didnt see any there? still very disturbing becuase the phone call on the tape was an actual 911 recorded phone call

chuck
06-29-2006, 09:38 AM
actually brandy there is sound....and when you play the video it says right above it "Footage from columbine movie - zero day "