PDA

View Full Version : Watching BET awards.. I cant get enough

Julio
06-27-2006, 08:26 PM
Of the Puncharello Shades... Now I know why all the kids are rocking them and shit..... hahaha all the rappers and actors are rocking them...
This style has to go.. is been in for the past year or so or maybe longer.. shit is taking to long...

sad america.

DeutscheBAG!
06-27-2006, 08:38 PM
lol...remember when some rappers rocked some nascar jackets for a music video and then every cat u saw on the street was rocking Home Depot this and M&M this...

the glasses thig i can't stand.especially when i see these brothas at night with them on anywhere..in wolfpacks of 20

JITB
06-27-2006, 08:40 PM
i dotn mind the shades in the day, but at night....it just makes me laugh...

~The_Duke~
This reminds me of the starter jackets that people used to wear all the time back in the mid 90s

Julio
lol...remember when some rappers rocked some nascar jackets for a music video and then every cat u saw on the street was rocking Home Depot this and M&M this...

the glasses thig i can't stand.especially when i see these brothas at night with them on anywhere..in wolfpacks of 20

Im telling you.... If you invent a product, the best way to market that product is just put it on a rappers back.. is amazing the power Hip & hop has.

Julio
06-27-2006, 08:41 PM
i dotn mind the shades in the day, but at night....it just makes me laugh...

you rock the cop shades to ? :lmfao: ;)

DeutscheBAG!
06-27-2006, 08:43 PM
Im telling you.... If you invent a product, the best way to market that product is just put it on a rappers back.. is amazing the power Hip & hop has.

sad but very true

shit..u saw how Cristal sales went up after Jay-Z and Puffy and epescially R.Kelly starting rapping/singing about it the champagne in every song.

JITB
06-27-2006, 08:47 PM
naw i dont rock them.. but at night its a big problem for to see other rock them