PDA

View Full Version : Trouble code 1399 glow plug circuit high side 98 Accord V6 auto WTF!

pitbull325
06-27-2006, 06:02 PM
Please help, I have a 98 Accord coupe V6, auto and the Check engine light is on. When Autozone plugged in the tool, I got a bunch of misfire codes and the aforementioned P1399 Glow Plug circuit, high side. They told me I would hafta take it to the dealership. Has anyone heard of this problem and how to fix it? PLEASE HELP!

3kgtdrvr
06-27-2006, 06:11 PM
any code with a 1 in front of it is a manufacturer code, which really doesnt mean much, but unless im mistaken, dont only diesels have glow plugs?

SLow_POke
06-27-2006, 07:52 PM
Please help, I have a 98 Accord coupe V6, auto and the Check engine light is on. When Autozone plugged in the tool, I got a bunch of misfire codes and the aforementioned P1399 Glow Plug circuit, high side. They told me I would hafta take it to the dealership. Has anyone heard of this problem and how to fix it? PLEASE HELP!

hmm p1399. ?? honda MIL right . . .and no hondas dont have glow plugs . also AZ prob use a generic scan tool . have u tried getting the codes yourself without a scan tool ?

i would check your plugs and wires. along with cap and rotor

but try and get the right trouble code for it . first .

im not 100% sure but i dont think thats a right trouble codes for a honda