PDA

View Full Version : Starting a new club and looking for new memebers...

OaTmeaL
06-27-2006, 05:32 PM
Hello... I am starting a new club and have already got a list of sponsors to help us out... We are looking for anyone to tryout. PM me for info

quickdodge®
06-27-2006, 05:44 PM
Wow. That's a pretty detailed block of information you have there. One thing, though. Are these companies SPONSERS, or just shops that will give you discounts? That isn't a sponser when it's just discounts. Later, QD.

Firefightin_tC
06-27-2006, 05:52 PM
Wow...it only took you 12 minutes.

Makes me wonder if you're losing your touch or simply not paying attention as much anymore, lol.

JASONBALL
06-27-2006, 11:43 PM
give more info and you won't get fucked with. No one is going to sponsor a club that doesn't exist.

List the name
requirements
location of club origin
speed/show/drift/drag

Osiris
06-28-2006, 04:23 AM
What’s up David (91hondaluder)? Get in contact with any of the guys yet? Anyways, to answer a few questions about this. The location of all the guys involved so far is the northwest metro area (Kennesaw, Canton, Woodstock, Acworth, Upper Marietta, etc.). We prefer that any prospective members live in or within that area but do not have to. That will be decided by the members. David does have some sponsors in pocket that will cover certain costs and/or services but that will remain unnamed until the paper BS is done.

As for requirements, we leave the goal of every individual car up to the member as a lot of us have more than one interest. But whatever your interest may be we do require that you that you keep your car and your actions with it clean and presentable any time you’re in public. This includes with or without the team. This does not mean that the car has to be in perfect show condition b/c we realize that sometimes when working on your car, projects cannot always be finished within the day but huge F&F wings and body kits falling off your car isn’t who we are and wont be allowed. All of us for the most part have done 90% of our own work to our cars. We all enjoy this aspect of import tuning and would like to get some more guys who have that same common interest to be involved. There will be a required amount of shows/events to attend that will be disclosed at a later time. There is also a mandatory bi-monthly meeting as it stands. That’s all I can think of right now (off the top of my head @ 5a.m.) but the website and forums should be up soon.

There will be a small application process and review of you and your car before being accepted but do not let that intimidate you. We are ultimately just looking for good people with nice, clean, street rides. If your interested PM 91hondaluder or myself for more details or questions.

OT: world-insight, i saw you guys at the last drift fury. Me and my 2 sons were impressed by you guys and your cars and congrats on your clubs point standings thus far.

EDIT: Pics up hopefully soon.

JASONBALL
06-28-2006, 08:29 AM
OT: world-insight, i saw you guys at the last drift fury. Me and my 2 sons were impressed by you guys and your cars and congrats on your clubs point standings thus far.

thanks bro and good luck with this.

Osiris
06-29-2006, 04:28 AM
Thanx world-insight.

I am free to meet people this weekend if you would like to talk in person about any details. I am allready meeting one person so anyone who is interested feel free to PM me for details.

eViLMunkey
07-16-2006, 08:44 PM
What’s up David (91hondaluder)? Get in contact with any of the guys yet? Anyways, to answer a few questions about this. The location of all the guys involved so far is the northwest metro area (Kennesaw, Canton, Woodstock, Acworth, Upper Marietta, etc.). We prefer that any prospective members live in or within that area but do not have to. That will be decided by the members. David does have some sponsors in pocket that will cover certain costs and/or services but that will remain unnamed until the paper BS is done.

As for requirements, we leave the goal of every individual car up to the member as a lot of us have more than one interest. But whatever your interest may be we do require that you that you keep your car and your actions with it clean and presentable any time you’re in public. This includes with or without the team. This does not mean that the car has to be in perfect show condition b/c we realize that sometimes when working on your car, projects cannot always be finished within the day but huge F&F wings and body kits falling off your car isn’t who we are and wont be allowed. All of us for the most part have done 90% of our own work to our cars. We all enjoy this aspect of import tuning and would like to get some more guys who have that same common interest to be involved. There will be a required amount of shows/events to attend that will be disclosed at a later time. There is also a mandatory bi-monthly meeting as it stands. That’s all I can think of right now (off the top of my head @ 5a.m.) but the website and forums should be up soon.

There will be a small application process and review of you and your car before being accepted but do not let that intimidate you. We are ultimately just looking for good people with nice, clean, street rides. If your interested PM 91hondaluder or myself for more details or questions.

:police: so what if the person's car isn't show.. just goin towards go/ Auto-Crossing :bump:

Also what if you're like some people and the car gets dirty due to Daily driving

JASONBALL
07-16-2006, 09:13 PM
then you clean it

Yoshi
07-23-2006, 01:28 PM
What kind of cars are in your group?

OaTmeaL
10-28-2006, 09:24 PM
I am wanting to do any because I will have one club for imports and ther other for domestic... I was on hold with this for a long time and now I am starting with it again.

I am wanting to name it "Obsessed Adrenaline" or something like that... It may be a little bit diff. but will not know till I get to MC Designs tomorrow when I have them make me a font and how the name looks in the font.