06-27-2006, 04:56 PM
"QUOTE OF THE DAY"

never2loud
06-27-2006, 04:58 PM
wow sorry fucked that up ok lets try this again

the quote of the day is

" fuck nextel "

this message was brought to you by never2loud
people please get rid of nextel they suck you never have service.
stay tuned for tomorrows quote of the day

AudiGirlTT
06-27-2006, 05:01 PM
I have nextel....I hate nextel...I want it to die in a firey wreck!!!! :D

~The_Duke~
06-27-2006, 05:03 PM
If you give it to me I will talk to my X on it and most likely get really really pissed and rip the phone in half like I have done my last 2 phones...

AudiGirlTT
06-27-2006, 05:04 PM
If you give it to me I will talk to my X on it and most likely get really really pissed and rip the phone in half like I have done my last 2 phones...

eh...I handle that one pretty well, actually they took away my phone insurance cause ive thrown 1 to many phones :D

~The_Duke~
06-27-2006, 05:09 PM
eh...I handle that one pretty well, actually they took away my phone insurance cause ive thrown 1 to many phones :D

I had one that I was impressed with...I threw the phone at my X's head and missed and it went full speed up againest the cement...it still worked when she called me and said that she called the cops on me...then I ripped it in half...

The Ninja
06-27-2006, 07:18 PM
heres one for tomorrow cuz i'll forget it by then:

Quote of the Day:
"War is man at its worst, and men at their best."

think about that shit.

~The_Duke~
06-27-2006, 07:19 PM
heres one for tomorrow cuz i'll forget it by then:

Quote of the Day:
"War is man at its worst, and men at their best."

think about that shit.

thats deep...*insert long pause*

never2loud
06-27-2006, 09:16 PM
thats a good one thats deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep, but true