PDA

View Full Version : Almost had to shoot this fool

nightracer
06-27-2006, 10:36 AM
So I drive up to the gas station on 10th & W. Peachtree and as I am pumping these two guys walk up and start talking to me about my car and how they'd love to ride in it. Eh, its a jetta gtfo. So anyway they ask me to take them to Simpson Rd. or something and I straight up told them no. They look stunned and got nervous and tried to talk their way into my car. One started edging closer to me and had his hand on a gun or knive behind his back. He was positioned to pull it out and I was positioned to just aim at his head over the trunk lid if he tried anything (they were on the the otherside of the trunk). But as he started telling me I was going to take them to Simpson a GSP trooper rolled up and waved to me. They looked behind me, sighed "shit" and walked off. Fuckin dirty asses piss me off.

The Golden Child
06-27-2006, 10:38 AM
close call ..

Nitro
06-27-2006, 10:41 AM
damn!!! son........next time don't wait so long.......the signs were there.....protect yourself. *glad you're ok tho :cool:

thinkfast®
06-27-2006, 10:42 AM
yea nigga I woulda pulled the piece out on the spot, maybe just flash it like "nigga we gotta problem?"

the .50 cal is my friend.. I call it "my lil buddy"

Brett
06-27-2006, 10:45 AM
Thats why I am gonna start keepin my 9 in the Honda, I dont want no people like Ricky's folk tryin to jack a honkey!! :D

nightracer
06-27-2006, 10:45 AM
Well I saw the Crown Vic on Peach tree and I wanted to be sure it was a gun he was pulling so I could just put a few in him and claim self defense. There were cameras there and I used my credit card to fill up so I woulda got caught if I drove off.

nightracer
06-27-2006, 10:47 AM
yea nigga I woulda pulled the piece out on the spot, maybe just flash it like "nigga we gotta problem?"

the .50 cal is my friend.. I call it "my lil buddy"
The cop was looking right into the gas station thats why it was a fucked up situation.

Nitro
06-27-2006, 10:54 AM
The cop was looking right into the gas station thats why it was a fucked up situation.

so did he even approach them ? waz he aware that shit was about to get ugly?

The Golden Child
06-27-2006, 11:22 AM
should of just lifted your shirt and said wadda u wanna do dis son ..
shyt can get ugly quick ..

5thgcelica
06-27-2006, 11:25 AM
lets just kill everyone.

BTEC
06-27-2006, 11:25 AM
WIERD HOW NUN LIKE THAT EVER HAPPENS TO ME. :dunno:
NOT WISHING NE BAD LUCK ON MYSELF BUT DAMN CAN I GET SOME ACTION ER-NOW-AN-DEN?

nightracer
06-27-2006, 12:19 PM
so did he even approach them ? waz he aware that shit was about to get ugly?
Apparently not because he rolled up, smiled and waved. I smiled and waved back like nothing was wrong, I was bout to blast dem muddasukas. I just drove off. I saw that jail downtown I am not going there, but I'm not lettin some dirty asses harm or stick me for my car or hardearned money.

HvyArms
06-27-2006, 12:48 PM
I saw that jail downtown I am not going there, but I'm not lettin some dirty asses harm or stick me for my car or hardearned money.

LOL damn, did you read my post the other day? This is why I keep hammers with me. Dude's are just stupid, it's like they dont believe you'll fire on them til you actually do it. Sheesh, be careful man.

ahmonrah
06-27-2006, 12:51 PM
WIERD HOW NUN LIKE THAT EVER HAPPENS TO ME. :dunno:
NOT WISHING NE BAD LUCK ON MYSELF BUT DAMN CAN I GET SOME ACTION ER-NOW-AN-DEN? in due time my son.......:lmfao:

Flip
06-27-2006, 12:54 PM
Thats why I am gonna start keepin my 9 in the Honda, I dont want no people like Ricky's folk tryin to jack a honkey!! :D

Yep, I do already. I'm going to get my CCW shortly so if I know i'm headin into a bad area I can keep it on me...

Flip
06-27-2006, 12:56 PM
should of just lifted your shirt and said wadda u wanna do dis son ..
shyt can get ugly quick ..

Gots to be careful doing that because as soon as you do they might pull a gun or try to stab you... You really only need to pull it if you plan on firing. But at the same time you hope you don't have to...

HvyArms
06-27-2006, 01:05 PM
Yep, I do already. I'm going to get my CCW shortly so if I know i'm headin into a bad area I can keep it on me...

You planning on getting it for Fulton? Because the wait here is nearly 6 months.

The Golden Child
06-28-2006, 04:03 PM
Gots to be careful doing that because as soon as you do they might pull a gun or try to stab you... You really only need to pull it if you plan on firing. But at the same time you hope you don't have to...

if you aint gunna squeeze no point of flashing right ??

just tell them look kid you can leave peacefully or you can end in peace ..

* pulls up shirt *

pick your choice son ..

HvyArms
06-28-2006, 06:02 PM
if you aint gunna squeeze no point of flashing right ??

just tell them look kid you can leave peacefully or you can end in peace ..

* pulls up shirt *

pick your choice son ..

isnt that flashing?

my gun is like the angel of death, if you see it you're leaving. period.

ahmonrah
06-28-2006, 06:14 PM
i hope that i never have to fire a shot in self defense. cause if i do i feel sorry for the recipient.

HvyArms
06-28-2006, 06:25 PM
There are no self defense laws in GA, is that true? I've heard that.

ahmonrah
06-28-2006, 06:31 PM
well, now you dont have ot wait for someone to break in your house to put one through'em!!!

Kevykev
06-28-2006, 07:31 PM
That was a potentially fked up situation.

j-spec_cc2
06-29-2006, 12:15 AM
from what i've heard, NOW, if you feel threatened in any way, you have the right to shoot someone....

aaronfelipe
06-29-2006, 01:22 AM
You gotta be careful with shit like that. Some think they own the neighborhood.