PDA

View Full Version : so......

ahmonrah
06-27-2006, 03:24 AM
i go to the gas station to get some petrol and the damn pump wouldn't give me a reciept. so i pull up to the front of the store and go to the little window thingy to get a copy of the receipt. while standing there, the lady at the window turns, smiles(she was cute too, redboned with a doonka and my personal fav, BIG BOOBIES!, then her face changes to wtf? looks past me and was like "it's some crazy mofos around here, i'm getting the hell on!" in agreement i'm like " hell yeah, i'm just here for gas and i'm heading to sleep."
she looks past my shoulder again, looks back at me and now i'm like WTH?? i turn to see what she was looking at and low and be-muthafukkin hold some bitch i dont even know is sitting in my passenger seat chillin like i'm takin her somwhere!

ahmonrah
06-27-2006, 03:25 AM
i walk back to my car, lean in and ask "wtf are you doing?" this hoe reply, " i need a ride, my feet hurt, so can you take me?"

my blood damn near vaporized i was so mad...so i reply "muthafukka, i dont know you...you've got 3 seconds to empty that seat your in....." and pulled my shirt to reveal my gun. she hops out faster than a sneezed booger, says "damn big man, all i wanted was a ride and talk to you, my feet hurt. you aint got to pull no gun."

the broad was classic atlanta night walker, it's nearly 4am and this broad looking like a crackhead trying for a BET uncut video shoot. skim milk titties and when i got in the car after she walked off the inside of my shit was musty!! like man musty, the bitch stank! woooosahhhh ....relax.....

Flip
06-27-2006, 03:26 AM
wtf? what happened to the crazy hoe in your passenger seat?

ahmonrah
06-27-2006, 03:28 AM
she jumped out when i showed her my gun.....nuff said. she shot off walkin fast as hell, after she said what she had to say, she got the hell on. nothing was missing so i wasnt gonna have to hunt her down.

Flip
06-27-2006, 03:30 AM
wtf? what happened to the crazy hoe in your passenger seat?

Ah ok, you posted the second post right after i posted mine... Thats crazy LOL. You a cop or you just have a ccw?

ahmonrah
06-27-2006, 03:31 AM
ccw.

RandomGuy
06-27-2006, 04:50 AM
the broad was classic atlanta night walker, it's nearly 4am and this broad looking like a crackhead trying for a BET uncut video shoot. skim milk titties and when i got in the car after she walked off the inside of my shit was musty!! like man musty, the bitch stank! woooosahhhh ....relax.....
:hitit:

Flip
06-27-2006, 05:00 AM
ccw.

gotcha. I'm going to get mine soon... Just have to make the trip.

ORGANIZATIONXIII
06-27-2006, 06:46 AM
where the hail was this ?

B16a2 Civic
06-27-2006, 07:58 AM
so da redbone, whas up?

TRINI4LIFE
06-27-2006, 08:00 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: That is some crazy shit.

ahmonrah
06-27-2006, 01:02 PM
where the hail was this ? old NAT. right by the interstate entrance. that's the second time i've had some old oddball ass broad try some shit. i was talking to tasuki one nite and this broad comes up to the car, smelling like "ANY GIVEN SUNDAY"(football musk people) and cornchips talkin about "can i talk to you ? can i get in your car? " or some shit. i stop by this store mostly to get cigars and that's all, usually not that time of nite too. i'm gonna have to curtail that shit, just to keep from shootin someone. i'll go to the QT FOR EVERYTHING.

ahmonrah
06-27-2006, 01:06 PM
so da redbone, whas up?man that shit was DOA. come on think about it. a fine mofo sees a crackhead hop in ya shit?? then, even though the broad got ejected, the redbone most likely seen me flash that blk cannon(not the one in the jeans) and we had just got done talkin about how it's crazy mofos around. trust me, when i got that chick outta my car and turned around to see where ole girl was, the parking space next to mine, where the redbone was parked, was empty.

Spyder
06-27-2006, 01:08 PM
Smellin like cornchips... BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!

Ruiner had a similar experiance, I lock my doors when I go into places when its that late,even gas stations.. I dont need any trouble..

ahmonrah
06-27-2006, 01:08 PM
:hitit: i'm sure you wouldnt mind breast feeding from those huh.....ewwww!!! :lol:

GTScoob
06-27-2006, 01:09 PM
I was about to ask why you were carrying a gun actually on you, not just concealing it in the glovebox or something but then you mentioned Old Nat . . .

That place is a trap.

BABY J
06-27-2006, 01:21 PM
You fucked her... you beach fucked her. I know you did!

ahmonrah
06-27-2006, 01:27 PM
You fucked her... you beach fucked her. I know you did!bwahahaha!!!! now if it was the redbone....i'd say yeah this story may have been different. but on the real....that monster in my car was sooooo damn bad on everything, fuck just the eyes, my dick prolly would've mutinied on my ass. eww!!! hail tuna nall!

TeeJay
06-27-2006, 01:39 PM
betta be careful where u roam or u might not make it home, dontchu dare eva get lost or get caught up in the zone, them dirty gurls turn yo poundcake to red velvet

ahmonrah
06-27-2006, 02:31 PM
betta be careful where u roam or u might not make it home, dontchu dare eva get lost or get caught up in the zone, them dirty gurls turn yo poundcake to red velvetnice quote....but your preaching to the choir....thats like telling an old wardog how to shoot. hood born,raised and burb livin.