PDA

View Full Version : A teaser of my reborn car...

Doppelgänger
06-26-2006, 06:33 PM
So i'll FINALLY get my car back next monday.. after being down since nov.6th whjen it caught fire. The guys down at CCR have done a lot of work to the car.

New parts installed...

1996 Block with 9.0:1 compression (been rebuilt and bored too)
ARP headstuds
ClutchMasters lightweight flywheel
Exedy stage 2 3-puck clutch
MazdaComp motor mounts
Fontmount intercooler
470cc injectors
Apex-I SAFC
Carbon wing
and full body vinyl graphics......

a teaser pic of the colors from the car i got the idea from...sans the white wheels..i'll still have my bronze Enkeis
http://www.photodump.com/direct/anonymousnamelss/tease.jpg

Kamikaze
06-26-2006, 07:40 PM
Mazda :goodjob:

Buford®
06-26-2006, 08:19 PM
Still supa charged?

ORGANIZATIONXIII
06-26-2006, 08:21 PM
damn, last I saw/heard of you, there was a thread on IL saying you had died or something.. and I was like whoa..

glad to see all is good and time to get you back on the road..

MachNU
06-26-2006, 10:10 PM
So i'll FINALLY get my car back next monday.. after being down since nov.6th whjen it caught fire. The guys down at CCR have done a lot of work to the car.

New parts installed...

1996 Block with 9.0:1 compression (been rebuilt and bored too)
ARP headstuds
ClutchMasters lightweight flywheel
Exedy stage 2 3-puck clutch
MazdaComp motor mounts
Fontmount intercooler
470cc injectors
Apex-I SAFC
Carbon wing
and full body vinyl graphics......

a teaser pic of the colors from the car i got the idea from...sans the white wheels..i'll still have my bronze Enkeis
http://www.photodump.com/direct/anonymousnamelss/tease.jpg

Wow i guess you didnt do what you tol dme last January at the oasis in buford when i saw you. This is Wyatts brother, if you dont remember!

Doppelgänger
06-27-2006, 04:57 PM
I remember ya.. lol. I saw Wyatt not long ago at WaHo. And the Sentra is adead give away :D Whatcha been up to? I forgot what i said i was doing to the car way back then haha.

Doppelgänger
06-27-2006, 04:57 PM
Still supa charged?
yuppers :D :D :D

Doppelgänger
06-27-2006, 05:00 PM
damn, last I saw/heard of you, there was a thread on IL saying you had died or something.. and I was like whoa..

glad to see all is good and time to get you back on the road..

thanks mang.

Yeah, im still alive and kickin', dunno where anyone got the idea i was 6 under :(

MachNU
06-27-2006, 05:22 PM
I remember ya.. lol. I saw Wyatt not long ago at WaHo. And the Sentra is adead give away :D Whatcha been up to? I forgot what i said i was doing to the car way back then haha.

Shit it wont look the same much longer. Give it until Sept and it will be VERY show worthy. But anyways back then you said that you where getting the carbon fiber wing....done....but you where going to go more show with it. Get a nicer bodykit and repaint the whole car a different color, and do some interior modifications! :dunno:

Doppelgänger
06-27-2006, 11:34 PM
Shit it wont look the same much longer. Give it until Sept and it will be VERY show worthy. But anyways back then you said that you where getting the carbon fiber wing....done....but you where going to go more show with it. Get a nicer bodykit and repaint the whole car a different color, and do some interior modifications! :dunno:Oh, the carbon wing is going on still... minor detail. As for interior, eventually get some race seats, and a woodgrain steering wheel hehehe. I know it sounds like a strange mix of pars for a drift car, but then again, when haven't i done strange stuff??

What all are you doing to the Sentra?

fawk_you
06-27-2006, 11:37 PM
I CANT WAIT! :)

MachNU
06-27-2006, 11:43 PM
Oh, the carbon wing is going on still... minor detail. As for interior, eventually get some race seats, and a woodgrain steering wheel hehehe. I know it sounds like a strange mix of pars for a drift car, but then again, when haven't i done strange stuff??

What all are you doing to the Sentra?

Well the JDM Diamond Black foglights will be here tommorrow, so will have all the light smatching together. Getting the Remote Start system finished tommorrow. Then once i get the clutch in and finish fixing my transmission, which its most liekyl the silanoid. But once all that is fixed i will start back on the car, which around the second week of July will be a Suspension kit from Eibach... 1.9" on the back and 2.0" on the front with a set of Fuzion ZR-I's 225/35/18 Low Pro's. Then in August will be getting a complete show trunk finished with upgrading the amp to 2000watts and a 7" DVD Head-unit. Then September will be getting the whole front end repainted (color matched) to get the fender and such fixed. But i may just pay a bit more and get the whole car repainted! That is as far as i have planned so far!

v3rd1g0
06-27-2006, 11:57 PM
damn been a while since i've heard about you. abbi asked about you today haha. what a coincidence

Doppelgänger
06-28-2006, 12:42 AM
Here's what the paint job looked liek on the original car back in 1991 when Mazda won 24 Hours de Le Mans..
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Downs/1403/maz1a.jpg

and here's where i decided to do it to my car...
http://articles.motortoday.com/news/MX5SpecMiata/MX5SpecMiata-2.jpg

NOTSOJDM
06-28-2006, 11:24 AM
always liked that paint job

fawk_you
06-28-2006, 11:26 AM
Mike the car u just posted, is the FUCKING HOTNESS! <3

collins
06-28-2006, 01:28 PM
haha see, even back in 91, tru pimps rolled on volks :D

Doppelgänger
06-28-2006, 03:44 PM
and i have volks to go with it.... :D :D
http://www.photodump.com/direct/anonymousnamelss/MazdaSPEEDrims005.jpg

speedminded
06-28-2006, 04:09 PM
that's not the one you showed me is it? I like it....minus the taillights!

Marcos Ruiz
06-28-2006, 06:48 PM
I have to say Im liking the paint...

Good job this past weekend...