PDA

View Full Version : MY NEW CAR!!!

fawk_you
06-26-2006, 01:10 PM
This is my new 94 R edition Miata! (R-being the lighter version....SWEET!) Purchased with all of the following mods.... and some of the following spare parts... :D 102k miles on it, for 6,2k. (everything LISTED included)....

Vehicle Description (INFO TAKEN FROM EBAY- where I FOUND the car.... all sales will be outside of ebay.)

First; A Little History about the Miata R;
The $1,500 R Package was a special option for the Base Model, lighter weight, tuned handling. It featured a front air dam, a rear deck spoiler and a skirt under the rear bumper, a Sport Suspension, included shorter, stiffer springs (a reduction in ride height over stock), Bilstien shocks, a larger front anti-sway bar, stiffer bushings and a Torsen Limited Slip rear differential that was also part of the package.
The only options that are on this car is AC and the hardtop.

Just before I purchased the car in July 2004, the last owner had it painted (including all jams, under the trunk and hood), replaced the timing belt, the water pump and the clutch.

The Good;
Recently Done;

All new Redline fluids, trans, shifter turret and rear end.
Replaced upper and lower rubber shift boots and trans bushing.
Oil changed, Mobil 1, with stock Mazda filter.
New clutch cylinder.
New brake and clutch fluid, Valvoline synthic.
K & N filter.
Icehawk spec alignment.
Front sway bar end link bushings.
NGK Plugs.

What has been done in the past year;

New A-Tech FinalSpeed Rims, gun metal color. With 4 new Hankook Ventus Sport K104, 205 / 40R 17, about 500 miles on them.
New Adrenaline Racing Auto-X brake kit, Spec Miata rotors and Cobalt Friction GT pads. About 500 miles on the package.
Optima red top battery.
Shock tower bar.
Black ABS Radiator cover.
High flow mesh grill.
Custom front license plate holder.
Dual exhaust (cat back) with Flowmaster muffler.
Euro spec headlights with 80/100 watt bulbs, Hella.
McGard Spline Drive Lugs and Tool Set.
Nardi steering wheel, leather, from 1999 Miata with a Hicks air bag cover (www.hicksairbagcovers.com) and resistors to turn off blinking air bag light. THERE IS NO DRIVER AIR BAG IS INSTALLED! (You will receive the stock wheel with air bag. Your choice if you want to reinstall it.)
CG-lock for stock driver’s seatbelt.
4 point racing harness, just for the driver.
Pioneer head unit (DEH-P6600), XM control box (I never used it, came with the car) and antenna.
Phoenix Gold Octane R5.0.4 amp 50 x 4 watts. MB Quart 6 ½, separates, speakers. MB Quart Music Comp crossovers.
Voodoo Magnum shift knob (powder coated black).
Black sill guards.
Aftermarket short antenna. Black.
Sun Visor delete covers.
Nokya Pedals, gun metal color.
Owners Manual and Portfolio.

HARDTOP in matching paint color.
Original 14 x6 hollow spoke wheels, painted graphite. With 4 newer Hankook Ventus R-S2 Z212, 195 / 60R 14, mounted on wheels. ONLY 200 miles and one autocross.

2 CONVERTIBLE TOP/BOOT COVERS. Very good condition. (Sell one keep the other.)

All the stock parts that I still have but not installed in the car.
1994 steering wheel, vinyl not leather, fair condition. Air bag.
Shift knob, radio (tape), pedal covers, antenna, headlights, cup holder, ashtray insert, battery tray, front tow hooks (baby teeth), folding Sun visors.

PLUS, also included with the sale;
One extra Miata Nardi, leather, steering wheel from a 2000 Miata. F1 style steering wheel with Momo hub, never used. Nardi shift knob. Four rotors (F/R) with Mintex pads, used. Chrome style bar (roll bar). Custom Plexi Windscreen. Rearview mirror with map lights. Extra gauge cluster (was going to convert to white gauge faces). Clock spring. Cone air filter and adapter. Rear sway bar end link bushings. Extra bottle of Redline trans fluid. 2 Mazda OEM bump stops. Fuel filter. Mazdaspeed License plate frame. Mazdaspeed Seatbelt pads.

Now, The Not So Good;
Windshield has a chip where the lighted mirror was attached (knocked off by my head, DUH). It has been that way for 2 years and has never gotten larger...
Front bumper is a little sun warped.
Some minor dents, dings and paint chips.
The tops rear window is a little foggy (I think you could easily get two +, more years out of the top).

Pictures were taken from ebay also... car will be in my hands this weekend. Being delivered on a roll back straight from NJ! :D :D :D :D :D

http://i23.ebayimg.com/01/i/07/88/9d/34_3.JPG
http://i19.ebayimg.com/02/i/07/82/85/54_3.JPG
http://i19.ebayimg.com/01/i/07/82/85/5a_3.JPG
http://i20.ebayimg.com/05/i/07/82/f0/5b_3.JPG
http://i18.ebayimg.com/05/i/07/66/80/5d_3.JPG
http://i2.ebayimg.com/04/i/07/8f/c9/8d_3.JPG

BTEC
06-26-2006, 01:14 PM
SHITS HOT YO.

fawk_you
06-26-2006, 01:14 PM
Thanks man! :D

devin
06-26-2006, 01:15 PM
nice car

BTEC
06-26-2006, 01:16 PM
Thanks man! :D
NO PROB. SO WHEN U GONNA BRING IT OUT? JULY 1ST IS SATURDAY

BTEC
06-26-2006, 01:16 PM
nice car
UR CAR IS LAME.

devin
06-26-2006, 01:17 PM
UR CAR IS LAME.

:eek: ...

fawk_you
06-26-2006, 01:19 PM
NO PROB. SO WHEN U GONNA BRING IT OUT? JULY 1ST IS SATURDAY
I get my license back like Friday or Monday.... which ever day I go... so whatever day I get it, ill be out. lol.... doubt ill be at the V, MAYBE though. IF im not down in tampa or orlando for HIN. :)

BTEC
06-26-2006, 01:20 PM
I get my license back like Friday or Monday.... which ever day I go... so whatever day I get it, ill be out. lol.... doubt ill be at the V, MAYBE though. IF im not down in tampa or orlando for HIN. :)
HIN IS LAME, THE VARCITY RULES. NE QUESTIONS? LOL!!!

BTEC
06-26-2006, 01:21 PM
:eek: ...
YEP, I SAID IT. WANNA RUN YO SHIT? FOR RESPEK AND A CHEESEBURGER.

devin
06-26-2006, 01:22 PM
YEP, I SAID IT. WANNA RUN YO SHIT? FOR RESPEK AND A CHEESEBURGER.

yeah, playa lets run fo slips:goodjob:

BTEC
06-26-2006, 01:24 PM
yeah, playa lets run fo slips:goodjob:
U BETTER NOT BE JOSHIN, ILL LEAVE WRK RIGHT NOW AND BRING MY PAPUZ TO YO SIDE OF TOWN. WHATCHEW WON DO?

fawk_you
06-26-2006, 01:25 PM
QUIT THE BS'N PLEASE, this is my fucking moment to shine im VERY HAPPY HERE.... yall quit fucking jacking my thread! THANK YOU SO MUCH AHEAD OF TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Yousef
06-26-2006, 01:26 PM
congrats woman....

devin
06-26-2006, 01:26 PM
U BETTER NOT BE JOSHIN, ILL LEAVE WRK RIGHT NOW AND BRING MY PAPUZ TO YO SIDE OF TOWN. WHATCHEW WON DO?

i live my life at a 1/4 mile at a time homeboyyyyyyy

Tiff-O-Bitties
06-26-2006, 01:27 PM
yah you got it!! so, we going to daytona for sure now?!

fawk_you
Thanks yousef!!!!!

speedminded
Trash the chrome hoops while you're still alive! :tongue:

BTEC
06-26-2006, 01:28 PM
QUIT THE BS'N PLEASE, this is my fucking moment to shine im VERY HAPPY HERE.... yall quit fucking jacking my thread! THANK YOU SO MUCH AHEAD OF TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OH YEAH, MY BAD. BUT YEAH, THE CAR IS MAD HOT. ID ROCK THE HELL OUT OF THAT SHIT.

fawk_you
06-26-2006, 01:28 PM
yah you got it!! so, we going to daytona for sure now?!
Depends on when I get my license, and who's paying for gas! LOL... i know ill be broke after I get this thing, and pay for shipping and tag title and insurance. :( AND BTW, YOU WEEEEEEEE TARD....ITS ORLANDO! AND TAMPA IF WE GO EARLY! :goodjob:

fawk_you
06-26-2006, 01:29 PM
Trash the chrome hoops while you're still alive! :tongue:
You can bet on it! lol... I want the 5 point hard dog roll bar I believe it is.... dont like chrome, esp. on something where it only exsists on the roll bar.... REMOVE IT, and im set.... :D

speedminded
06-26-2006, 01:31 PM
You can bet on it! lol... I want the 5 point hard dog roll bar I believe it is.... dont like chrome, esp. on something where it only exsists on the roll bar.... REMOVE IT, and im set.... :Dchrome/polished/whatever doesn't matter...it's those factory "cosmetic" hoops can/will fold in a rollover.

fawk_you
06-26-2006, 01:32 PM
chrome/polished/whatever doesn't matter...it's those factory "cosmetic" hoops can/will fold in a rollover.
Yep I know... I had planned on change'n it... :) Thnx.

Tiff-O-Bitties
06-26-2006, 01:34 PM
Depends on when I get my license, and who's paying for gas! LOL... i know ill be broke after I get this thing, and pay for shipping and tag title and insurance. :( AND BTW, YOU WEEEEEEEE TARD....ITS ORLANDO! AND TAMPA IF WE GO EARLY! :goodjob:

gawd damnit... I do that every freakin time!! I'll help pay for gas if you let me drive some... If you don't get your license, I'll drive and pay for gas! I just can't take my piece... What days can you go?!

fawk_you
06-26-2006, 01:36 PM
gawd damnit... I do that every freakin time!! I'll help pay for gas if you let me drive some... If you don't get your license, I'll drive and pay for gas! I just can't take my piece... What days can you go?!
Yeah you're a sped. hahaha. Either or. I can go down any next week....

u_like_me
06-26-2006, 01:39 PM
Hey girl!! Happy to hear you got the car.. It is awesome. You know I am not a Miata fan but that one is sweet......

fawk_you
06-26-2006, 01:40 PM
thanks girl! :)

speedminded
06-26-2006, 01:41 PM
no pics of it with the hardtop?

fawk_you
06-26-2006, 01:42 PM
no pics of it with the hardtop?
Ive seen spare pictures of the hardtop and the lights and everything on a photobucket link...however I no longer have that link? :( Go me for being retarded.... im having the spare ones sent to my email. Ill post em up when I have em. Should be later tonight.

Tiff-O-Bitties
06-26-2006, 01:43 PM
I can go down, July 6th (like leave at 3 pm) and come back July 9th (that night) if that's cool.. who are we staying with, i seriously wanna go!

fawk_you
06-26-2006, 01:45 PM
I can go down, July 6th (like leave at 3 pm) and come back July 9th (that night) if that's cool.. who are we staying with, i seriously wanna go!
Do this shit over PM or AIM.... im jacking my own thread. LOL...and plus its no one elses biz. Dont reply. AIM me or PM... Leabadbaby69. mkay :kiss:

speedminded
06-26-2006, 01:57 PM
Do this shit over PM or AIM.... im jacking my own thread. LOL...and plus its no one elses biz. Dont reply. AIM me or PM... Leabadbaby69. mkay :kiss:gonna jack your thread some more cause i don't wanna make a new one :tongue:

fawk_you
06-26-2006, 02:00 PM
I <3 those pix jason...(THANK YOU) I WANT YOUR LITTLE CAMERA, when u get a new one...can I buy that small 1 from you?

speedminded
06-26-2006, 02:11 PM
I <3 those pix jason...(THANK YOU) I WANT YOUR LITTLE CAMERA, when u get a new one...can I buy that small 1 from you?depends on if i need the money to get it or not...the next camera will probably be bigger than my last one so I may want to keep this one for a pocket point and shoot, it does great vids too...i'll let you know.

fawk_you
06-26-2006, 02:13 PM
Sounds good. <3:)

BABY J
06-26-2006, 02:14 PM
That car is h0tn3ss. So is the driver. Feelin it.

fawk_you
06-26-2006, 02:17 PM
Thanks!!!! :)

Ran
06-26-2006, 02:55 PM
Aww...how cute!!! The little honey-bunny got a chick car. Such a cute little Miata. I can't wait to see you rolling up to the Varsity blasting your Gwen Stefani music. ;)

speedminded
06-26-2006, 02:56 PM
Aww...how cute!!! The little honey-bunny got a chick car. Such a cute little Miata. I can't wait to see you rolling up to the Varsity blasting your Gwen Stefani music. ;)Anyone go to the miata meet at Piedmont this weekend? I heard there had to be 10,000 of those cars there. :tongue:

Tracy
06-26-2006, 03:05 PM
This is my new 94 R edition Miata! (R-being the lighter version....SWEET!) Purchased with all of the following mods.... and some of the following spare parts... :D 102k miles on it, for 6,2k. (everything LISTED included)....

Vehicle Description (INFO TAKEN FROM EBAY- where I FOUND the car.... all sales will be outside of ebay.)

First; A Little History about the Miata R;
The $1,500 R Package was a special option for the Base Model, lighter weight, tuned handling. It featured a front air dam, a rear deck spoiler and a skirt under the rear bumper, a Sport Suspension, included shorter, stiffer springs (a reduction in ride height over stock), Bilstien shocks, a larger front anti-sway bar, stiffer bushings and a Torsen Limited Slip rear differential that was also part of the package.
The only options that are on this car is AC and the hardtop.

Just before I purchased the car in July 2004, the last owner had it painted (including all jams, under the trunk and hood), replaced the timing belt, the water pump and the clutch.

The Good;
Recently Done;

All new Redline fluids, trans, shifter turret and rear end.
Replaced upper and lower rubber shift boots and trans bushing.
Oil changed, Mobil 1, with stock Mazda filter.
New clutch cylinder.
New brake and clutch fluid, Valvoline synthic.
K & N filter.
Icehawk spec alignment.
Front sway bar end link bushings.
NGK Plugs.

What has been done in the past year;

New A-Tech FinalSpeed Rims, gun metal color. With 4 new Hankook Ventus Sport K104, 205 / 40R 17, about 500 miles on them.
New Adrenaline Racing Auto-X brake kit, Spec Miata rotors and Cobalt Friction GT pads. About 500 miles on the package.
Optima red top battery.
Shock tower bar.
Black ABS Radiator cover.
High flow mesh grill.
Custom front license plate holder.
Dual exhaust (cat back) with Flowmaster muffler.
Euro spec headlights with 80/100 watt bulbs, Hella.
McGard Spline Drive Lugs and Tool Set.
Nardi steering wheel, leather, from 1999 Miata with a Hicks air bag cover (www.hicksairbagcovers.com) and resistors to turn off blinking air bag light. THERE IS NO DRIVER AIR BAG IS INSTALLED! (You will receive the stock wheel with air bag. Your choice if you want to reinstall it.)
CG-lock for stock driver’s seatbelt.
4 point racing harness, just for the driver.
Pioneer head unit (DEH-P6600), XM control box (I never used it, came with the car) and antenna.
Phoenix Gold Octane R5.0.4 amp 50 x 4 watts. MB Quart 6 ½, separates, speakers. MB Quart Music Comp crossovers.
Voodoo Magnum shift knob (powder coated black).
Black sill guards.
Aftermarket short antenna. Black.
Sun Visor delete covers.
Nokya Pedals, gun metal color.
Owners Manual and Portfolio.

HARDTOP in matching paint color.
Original 14 x6 hollow spoke wheels, painted graphite. With 4 newer Hankook Ventus R-S2 Z212, 195 / 60R 14, mounted on wheels. ONLY 200 miles and one autocross.

2 CONVERTIBLE TOP/BOOT COVERS. Very good condition. (Sell one keep the other.)

All the stock parts that I still have but not installed in the car.
1994 steering wheel, vinyl not leather, fair condition. Air bag.
Shift knob, radio (tape), pedal covers, antenna, headlights, cup holder, ashtray insert, battery tray, front tow hooks (baby teeth), folding Sun visors.

PLUS, also included with the sale;
One extra Miata Nardi, leather, steering wheel from a 2000 Miata. F1 style steering wheel with Momo hub, never used. Nardi shift knob. Four rotors (F/R) with Mintex pads, used. Chrome style bar (roll bar). Custom Plexi Windscreen. Rearview mirror with map lights. Extra gauge cluster (was going to convert to white gauge faces). Clock spring. Cone air filter and adapter. Rear sway bar end link bushings. Extra bottle of Redline trans fluid. 2 Mazda OEM bump stops. Fuel filter. Mazdaspeed License plate frame. Mazdaspeed Seatbelt pads.

Now, The Not So Good;
Windshield has a chip where the lighted mirror was attached (knocked off by my head, DUH). It has been that way for 2 years and has never gotten larger...
Front bumper is a little sun warped.
Some minor dents, dings and paint chips.
The tops rear window is a little foggy (I think you could easily get two +, more years out of the top).

Pictures were taken from ebay also... car will be in my hands this weekend. Being delivered on a roll back straight from NJ! :D :D :D :D :D

http://i23.ebayimg.com/01/i/07/88/9d/34_3.JPG
http://i19.ebayimg.com/02/i/07/82/85/54_3.JPG
http://i19.ebayimg.com/01/i/07/82/85/5a_3.JPG
http://i20.ebayimg.com/05/i/07/82/f0/5b_3.JPG
http://i18.ebayimg.com/05/i/07/66/80/5d_3.JPG
http://i2.ebayimg.com/04/i/07/8f/c9/8d_3.JPG

wow le anne that's awesome. I reckon we should se eyou out on the drift track soon. Maybe you can enroll in my female drifting class :)

speedminded
06-26-2006, 03:07 PM
wow le anne that's awesome. I reckon we should se eyou out on the drift track soon. Maybe you can enroll in my female drifting class :)ah ha! it's a conspiracy to sell and replace clutches! :tongue:

dereksi
06-26-2006, 03:09 PM
HIN IS LAME, THE VARCITY RULES. NE QUESTIONS? LOL!!!
Thats got to be the most ricerist (word? lol) response ever lol

fawk_you
06-26-2006, 03:16 PM
wow le anne that's awesome. I reckon we should se eyou out on the drift track soon. Maybe you can enroll in my female drifting class :)
Dont really see that one working out. Ill stick to something else thats tendy. :)

fawk_you
06-26-2006, 03:18 PM
Aww...how cute!!! The little honey-bunny got a chick car. Such a cute little Miata. I can't wait to see you rolling up to the Varsity blasting your Gwen Stefani music. ;)
lol.... I wished I coulda gotton yours, but I honestly cant do that right now. Sorry babe. Least I can say that I paid for mine in full, ALL BY MYSELF. No "gwen" here.... :lmfao:

Ran
06-26-2006, 03:20 PM
lol.... I wished I coulda gotton yours, but I honestly cant do that right now. Sorry babe. Least I can say that I paid for mine in full, ALL BY MYSELF. No "gwen" here.... :lmfao:It's cool. The car looks clean as hell and at least you got a 1.8L. :goodjob: I look forward to seeing it in person. I wish I could say my car was paid off. Ah well, the choices we make, right? ;)

fawk_you
06-26-2006, 03:22 PM
It's cool. The car looks clean as hell and at least you got a 1.8L. :goodjob: I look forward to seeing it in person. I wish I could say my car was paid off. Ah well, the choices we make, right? ;)
Thanks! Yeah, you can bet ill be trying to get to as many meets as possible. ;) Yeah choices FTL... haha

ratedEG
06-26-2006, 04:25 PM
I like it.

EG BTER
06-26-2006, 04:35 PM
:goodjob:

Repost Squintz
06-26-2006, 05:16 PM
congratulations.

Deaf Pimp
06-26-2006, 05:27 PM
I see you got the car... sweetness! I knew that was a good looking car!

fawk_you
06-26-2006, 05:45 PM
Thanks peeps! :)

ORGANIZATIONXIII
06-26-2006, 05:46 PM
it screams rollcage

fawk_you
06-26-2006, 05:47 PM
BETTER roll bar maybe, I wont be doing a full cage....

Buford®
06-26-2006, 05:51 PM
Nice ass car. Good choice, chicky. Stupid question... Does it have power windows and locks? lol

fawk_you
06-26-2006, 05:55 PM
Nice ass car. Good choice, chicky. Stupid question... Does it have power windows and locks? lol
Thanks! Locks yes, manual windows though....

Buford®
06-26-2006, 06:05 PM
That's weird. lol. Oh well. Atleast you can do keyless entry. Great choice of car. I wish I could fit in one well enough for a daily car.

Buford®
06-26-2006, 06:06 PM
Any future plans? Or just chillin' with it for a minute?

JITB
06-26-2006, 06:10 PM
oops

fawk_you
06-26-2006, 06:11 PM
bought tim u saw the light and got a mazda.... the best motor ever!!!
The fuck you say?

fawk_you
06-26-2006, 06:12 PM
Any future plans? Or just chillin' with it for a minute?
They get good gas milage... im not modding it for a while. Only thing I am doing is a diff. roll bar. (SAFETY, not a mod) :)

Doppelgänger
06-26-2006, 06:21 PM
copy cat!!!! Admit it... it was my car that got you into Miatas!!!

Gald you're getting it :D

I get mine back next monday.. all completed!!!

fawk_you
06-26-2006, 06:32 PM
Glad ur finally getting urs back...and no, I just want a miata. LOL thanks for the congrats! :)

JITB
06-26-2006, 06:35 PM
try this again

bout time u saw the light and got a mazda.... the best motor ever!!!

fawk_you
06-26-2006, 06:37 PM
Thanks for that LOL.... :) Toyota>Mazda, but it works. ;)

green91
06-26-2006, 06:46 PM
I love the car baby!

fawk_you
06-26-2006, 06:52 PM
Thanks sweety! Ill pick you up next week! :) mkay

ratedEG
06-26-2006, 06:55 PM
copy cat!!!! Admit it... it was my car that got you into Miatas!!!

Gald you're getting it :D

I get mine back next monday.. all completed!!!u have been saying that forever now.. every week jada is like mike gets his car back mike gets his car back. when u get it bring it over.

and fawk_u now u have a real excuse why i cant get a ride to the other side of the stadium ;)

06-26-2006, 06:56 PM
you need the following....

wheels,flares, cage, turbo,

Doppelgänger
06-26-2006, 07:00 PM
u have been saying that forever now.. every week jada is like mike gets his car back mike gets his car back. when u get it bring it over.

and fawk_u now u have a real excuse why i cant get a ride to the other side of the stadium ;)well i was supposed to ahve it buy DF, but a machins shop took too long rebuilding the head. They got the head back today and its on the car... i saw the pics. It'll be out for the next Varsity meet :D For sure!

Bet your ass i'll be bring it over..

green91
06-26-2006, 07:16 PM
Haha mike this is the most youve posted on here in years

Doppelgänger
06-26-2006, 07:19 PM
eh... im so damn busy with work and all :( and i dont have my car....yet.

green91
06-26-2006, 07:21 PM
hell i didnt even know youd blown the green one up until i read on SEDA. Im surprised it gave you any trouble, your white one ran damn good for the abuse/mileage it had on it

Doppelgänger
06-26-2006, 07:26 PM
well, i let someone drive it, and i wasnt there and he detonated the shit out of it. Its OK though, 3-days later i wrecked his 2005 GSX-R 600 20th ann. edition and ditched it and left it....

Nitro
06-26-2006, 08:02 PM
niceeeeeeeee :D

ORGANIZATIONXIII
06-26-2006, 08:19 PM
I'd rock a miata, but I need a bit more room to haul shit in it..

its bad enough with a hatch, but hell, there ain't none in a convertible..

b18hb
06-26-2006, 08:49 PM
great choice. i've been doing a little much needed work on mine that i hope to have done by the end of july. congrats =)

Twinturbo6
06-26-2006, 09:02 PM
nice car, when are you going to swap in the new 2.3 turbo mazdaspeed engine? that would make things exciting!

what are you going to do with the.... One extra Miata Nardi, leather, steering wheel from a 2000 Miata? Because I think that would look cool in my car....

fawk_you
06-26-2006, 11:38 PM
Thanks for all the congrats and idea's and shit, but IIIIIIII have some idea's of my own. :D

Here's a pic with the hardtop on and the lights up. o0o0o0o and the spare race wheels. ;)

<3.

Nemesis
06-26-2006, 11:39 PM
That hard top is sexy LeAnne ;)

06-26-2006, 11:40 PM
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh huge pics....... nice top fo sho...

HalfBaked
06-26-2006, 11:40 PM
Nice car.

Congrats.

fawk_you
06-26-2006, 11:54 PM
Thanks guys! yea, sized the pix down! :)

PhAtBoYMr2
06-27-2006, 01:36 AM
Nice car...I like it

Thanks for that LOL.... :) Toyota>Mazda, but it works. ;)

Your so right about that though, toyota >all.....Nevertheless..You need to turbo and kit that miata out, its a hot little car.

*cough shouldve got the mr2*cough *cough cough

fight club
06-27-2006, 02:05 AM
congrats!! very clean. i just got rid of mine, hope you enjoy it.

fawk_you
06-27-2006, 02:42 AM
Nice car...I like it

Your so right about that though, toyota >all.....Nevertheless..You need to turbo and kit that miata out, its a hot little car.

*cough shouldve got the mr2*cough *cough cough

Yea so how about, the reason I sold my celica was to get away from kits and all that BOUL.... fuck kits man, THANKS for the suggestions yet again... but I will just reamin with the compliments. I have plans of my own. :D

Toyota>ALL fo sho.... Ill get a mr2 later... (seriously)

congrats!! very clean. i just got rid of mine, hope you enjoy it.
http://www.cookiesinheaven.com/images/cookies/chocolate_chip_cookie.jpg DIAF. K, thanks for returning my phone call, and PM, and ANYTHING of that nature. :jerkit: I had cash at hand... obviously you were the one that missed out. I do not apperciate any sort of NON-communication ESP. when it involves a car that you are trying to sell. :rant:

PhAtBoYMr2
06-27-2006, 03:44 AM
Yea so how about, the reason I sold my celica was to get away from kits and all that BOUL.... fuck kits man, THANKS for the suggestions yet again... but I will just reamin with the compliments. I have plans of my own. :D

Toyota>ALL fo sho.... Ill get a mr2 later... (seriously)

http://www.cookiesinheaven.com/images/cookies/chocolate_chip_cookie.jpg DIAF. K, thanks for returning my phone call, and PM, and ANYTHING of that nature. :jerkit: I had cash at hand... obviously you were the one that missed out. I do not apperciate any sort of NON-communication ESP. when it involves a car that you are trying to sell. :rant:

when i mean kit i mean like lip kit or something....Miata's look better with lip kits just like any car. Good luck with your future plans. hope you like the car.

fawk_you
06-27-2006, 03:45 AM
when i mean kit i mean like lip kit or something....Miata's look better with lip kits just like any car. Good luck with your future plans. hope you like the car.
It has the R lip kit on it, that will do for now. :) And for ever.... thanks for the input though. :)

Crazy Asian
06-27-2006, 04:09 AM
Lets go. I want to see me cruched up in a Miata. Itll be fun.

Flip
06-27-2006, 04:28 AM
Sweet ride, and congratz on gettin your license back!! :D I love the wheels, what are they??

B18c-rex
06-27-2006, 04:34 PM
Looks nice and clean Leanne. Glad you got away from the "show" look and more towards the "go" crowd ;)

fawk_you
06-27-2006, 05:23 PM
Sweet ride, and congratz on gettin your license back!! :D I love the wheels, what are they??
They are the A-tech, finalspeed 17's.

Thanks for the compliments....

and crazy, passenger seat is yours. ;)

Nittanys1
06-27-2006, 05:51 PM
nice car. whats the name of the paint?

fawk_you
06-27-2006, 06:03 PM
Burgandy? With silver pearl.... not a factory color.

eViLMunkey
06-27-2006, 09:21 PM
Nice Tic Tac

fawk_you
06-27-2006, 10:22 PM
thnx. Least its not a skittle, right? :lmao:

Twinturbo6
06-28-2006, 01:57 PM
what are you going to do with the.... One extra Miata Nardi, leather, steering wheel from a 2000 Miata? Because I think that would look cool in my car....

tony
06-28-2006, 02:00 PM
I'm not a big fan of miata's but I have to admit that one is pretty cool.. women who drive manual always get a +1

fawk_you
06-28-2006, 02:02 PM
Hey, well, im actually on the road to go pick up the car right now, in NJ.... Ill be home Friday, and I will be posting a MASSIVE for sale thread with a bunch of the parts I wont be using. If you can do me a favor, FIND an exact price for a new wheel... (HONEST PRICE FROM A SITE) and I will give you MY price... which will be a certain %% off. LMK. THANKS

fawk_you
06-28-2006, 02:03 PM
I'm not a big fan of miata's but I have to admit that one is pretty cool.. women who drive manual always get a +1
:) Thanks man! Means alot coming from a man of your stature! :) We gotta chill whenever I get it... its been forever since ive seen you!

mp5o
06-28-2006, 02:39 PM
Not bad! Congrats :)

fawk_you
06-28-2006, 02:57 PM
thanks! :)

Sport1.3
06-28-2006, 03:09 PM
nice car...FINALLY...NOW BRING ME A HAM SANDWICH!!!lol

fawk_you
06-28-2006, 03:11 PM
Be there soon sweety! ;)

Red
06-28-2006, 07:32 PM
Congrats on the new ride girl!

fawk_you
06-28-2006, 07:38 PM
Thanks Pat!! :)

4ngie
06-28-2006, 07:45 PM
Congrats! :)

fawk_you
06-28-2006, 07:51 PM
thanks!

never_finished
06-28-2006, 09:06 PM
nice car Leanne!

UpSideDownDesi
06-28-2006, 11:29 PM
clean

fawk_you
06-28-2006, 11:40 PM
thanks guys....

metalman
06-29-2006, 10:33 AM
Nice lookin' Miata. I am sure you will enjoy it. :)

fawk_you
06-29-2006, 11:46 AM
im sure ur right...thanks

Tank
06-29-2006, 12:11 PM
my question is why a miata leann i remember when i met you that night "when you was in the supra with me" you was talking about anotehr car i know it was manuel and RWD cant remember which one but yeah i remember you talking about something else so why even though its a cute car :-)

fawk_you
06-29-2006, 12:33 PM
my question is why a miata leann i remember when i met you that night "when you was in the supra with me" you was talking about anotehr car i know it was manuel and RWD cant remember which one but yeah i remember you talking about something else so why even though its a cute car :-)

Well, I want something that IIIIIIII can enjoy, im sick of appeasing to everyone elses needs... I want something that I can have fun in, auto-x, riding with the top down...etc.etc. The car is within my price range too... I want to do everything in the world, have everything, own the most expensive cars....for myself and everyone else. But this is MY THING... my happiness... something I will enjoy. Fuck the world. :D

speedminded
06-29-2006, 01:40 PM
Well, I want something that IIIIIIII can enjoy, im sick of appeasing to everyone elses needs... I want something that I can have fun in, auto-x, riding with the top down...etc.etc. The car is within my price range too... I want to do everything in the world, have everything, own the most expensive cars....for myself and everyone else. But this is MY THING... my happiness... something I will enjoy. Fuck the world. :D...but you don't appease to my needs lea anne, :thinking: lol. :tongue:

fawk_you
06-29-2006, 01:43 PM
...but you don't appease to my needs lea anne, :thinking: lol. :tongue:
Let me apologize to my hearts content. :) No. :)

Cool Cat GTR
06-29-2006, 03:52 PM
Sweet ride baby!!! Glad you got you some wheels. I better see you sometime soon. Most everybody I know that buys a Miata never uses their hardtop because it really takes two people to manage it. As a result they sell their hardtop. Hardtops bring close to $1,000.00 on ebay. Just food for thought. Also, we have a group going to HIN Orlando. We're all going down on Friday, July 7th and returning on Monday, July 10th. None of us are showing, just going for a long weekend and playing around while there. Staying at Staybridge Suites on International. Let's try to get together.

I hope I was one of your influences on the Miata. I'll never forget you getting a ticket driving Thunder. It's all good. Love ya babe!!!

Twinturbo6
06-29-2006, 05:31 PM
Hey, well, im actually on the road to go pick up the car right now, in NJ.... Ill be home Friday, and I will be posting a MASSIVE for sale thread with a bunch of the parts I wont be using. If you can do me a favor, FIND an exact price for a new wheel... (HONEST PRICE FROM A SITE) and I will give you MY price... which will be a certain %% off. LMK. THANKS
Subject: '99 3-pt. Leather Nardi steering wheel
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 13:03:00 -0500

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm interested in replacing my leather steering wheel for a different size
and feel racing wheel. It's in great condition.

New from Mazda the wheel itself sells for $793.00. Tack on another $600 for
the airbag. Retail total would be $1400. Obviously i
can't/won't sell it for anywhere NEAR that much but i'll entertain offers
for those interested.

Email me privately.
Dan

Dan Pedroza
Mazda South (877) 96-SOUTH
The M Road (512) 554-ROAD

Or from http://www.planetmiata.com/01-05_pricing.htm

90-97 LEATHER STRNG WHEEL NO AIR BAG $55.00
99+ LEATHER STRNG WHEEL NO AIR BAG $35.00
STEERING WHEEL NO AIR BAG $150.00

two quik searchs....

OG-Skinny
06-29-2006, 06:51 PM
nice car, too bad i cannot fit in one of those for shit. Being 6'4" and all, I was cramped in the one i attempted to sit in, especially with the top up.

But congrats

CHADbee
06-29-2006, 07:06 PM
nice car! get that shit to road ATL ASAP!

RUFFIAN
06-29-2006, 08:24 PM
nice. very tight.

rickgiblin
06-29-2006, 09:13 PM
congrats on the new ride... be safe and have fun with the drop top

TIGERJC
06-29-2006, 09:28 PM
NICE car, be safe out there. Try not to lose you license again

fawk_you
07-01-2006, 02:25 AM
thanks for the compliments and all of that.. peoples. :) The car wont be on the road until like next thursday or so due to some complications with insurance. :( So'k though.... :)

fawk_you
07-01-2006, 02:28 AM
Sweet ride baby!!! Glad you got you some wheels. I better see you sometime soon. Most everybody I know that buys a Miata never uses their hardtop because it really takes two people to manage it. As a result they sell their hardtop. Hardtops bring close to $1,000.00 on ebay. Just food for thought. Also, we have a group going to HIN Orlando. We're all going down on Friday, July 7th and returning on Monday, July 10th. None of us are showing, just going for a long weekend and playing around while there. Staying at Staybridge Suites on International. Let's try to get together.

I hope I was one of your influences on the Miata. I'll never forget you getting a ticket driving Thunder. It's all good. Love ya babe!!!

I love you TRIPPER! You guys did influence me a decent amount... Im pretty sure I will see you down at HIN... fo sho.... I miss you guys so much! haha the ticket in thunder... :( BOO... hahaha least it got lowered on the spot. :D

fawk_you
07-01-2006, 02:31 AM
90-97 LEATHER STRNG WHEEL NO AIR BAG $55.00
99+ LEATHER STRNG WHEEL NO AIR BAG $35.00
STEERING WHEEL NO AIR BAG $150.00

two quik searchs....

So 150$ for the wheel with no air bag? Or, 55...or 35? I researched and got 250$ for it.... let me know what you think is a reasonable price... I dont even know, every site is different.