PDA

View Full Version : Research is a bitch!!!!

bdydrpdmazda
06-26-2006, 07:16 AM
So I did all my research on the QR25 motor and the SpecV in general and I gained alot of knowledge on it but now that Im getting an Evo, I had to research on it for all my future mods. I forgot what a pain in the ass it was to learn all I could about the engine Ill be working with. The fact that Im going from N/A to turbo doesnt make things any easier. Just had to get that shit off my chest. Any body else know what Im going through here?

Bruce Leroy
06-26-2006, 07:30 AM
Weclome to my life. I'm always looking up stuff for friends, which requires me to spend hours on the computer just to learn the basics of their car.

Nopaintsls
06-26-2006, 07:33 AM
^^ Damn man I feel ya..

its too fuckin early

bdydrpdmazda
06-26-2006, 07:33 AM
Its like Im reading a russian dictionary or something when I read some of the posts on the EVO forum I just joined, Im learning though, just not without headaches. Im still affraid to make a post on there though cause somebody will flame me and Ill be a smart ass to them and theyll end up being an admin and then Ill get banned and be shit out of luck.

Sibious
06-26-2006, 07:44 AM
Weclome to my life. I'm always looking up stuff for friends, which requires me to spend hours on the computer just to learn the basics of their car.
charge them fools, haha jk wish i could do the same, but never have time or just to lazy at times.

bdydrpdmazda
06-26-2006, 07:47 AM
wish I was doing this research for a friend so I could tell them to fuck off when I got tired of it, but on the bright side Ill have mad skillz when I do get my EVO.