PDA

View Full Version : Misc GOT MY NEW PLACE!!!

vtecgsrguy
06-25-2006, 12:55 PM
WELL I GOT MY NEW PLACE FRI.!!! been moving all weekend by myself!! i had moved back into my moms & pops bout a year 1/2 ago and mind ya i like it but its just not like being on your own... hell im 31 and really dident like it but i now have a new appt and loving it!!! and yes i live alone besides my daughter!! so if ya know me and got n-e thing i might be able to use just let me know!!! and thats why i havent been on in a couple days...like now im at my friends on the pc...i gatta git my internet hooked up!!! i feel like a crackhead without my "IA " & myspace....lol..... thanks guys.. :goodjob:

Halfwit
06-26-2006, 08:09 AM
sweet dood is it still in the sam earea?

ORGANIZATIONXIII
06-26-2006, 08:11 PM
hmm.. might have a dryer or washer lying around at the womans house.. that she don't use and some other shit like pots/pans

carrascopa
06-26-2006, 09:30 PM
well congradulations man! its never too late to get out on your own.. i mean shit, 31 isnt too old, noone will judge you.. i bet dates were hard though

ORGANIZATIONXIII
06-26-2006, 11:30 PM
well congradulations man! its never too late to get out on your own.. i mean shit, 31 isnt too old, noone will judge you.. i bet dates were hard though

I bet...

vtecgsrguy
06-29-2006, 08:17 PM
no i went "back".... to moms...lol... ive been out like since i was 20...lol.... but yeah it was hard! i do need some things but im gittin by now u guys!!! thanks for your thoughts! and casey yeah its jus a lil ways from where i was! not to far from ya work! and close to drop my daughter off at nanas....lol.... na shes living at both places now,my moms and my place!!

IntegraXTR
06-30-2006, 10:49 AM
damn good to hear that brian, but you said you live alone? I thought your girl stays with you. But good to hear that you're doing good.

vtecgsrguy
07-02-2006, 02:01 PM
nope she left me 4 weeks ago jimmy!!! im big single now,accept my daughter!! but hey thats all i need right now huh? u got a daugher to ,so u know where im comming from! i am jus chillin now though,me and heather are still good friends though! u never know we might actually git it back together soon...lol... u never know!..so hook me up with one of ya hot asain friends!!!!