PDA

View Full Version : Fawk_you fan club! LOL

fawk_you
06-24-2006, 10:46 AM
Well, I honestly would hope... since you all people know so much about me, that I would be smarter than to do .....COKE. :lmfao: I tried sniffing coke, but I kept getting the ice cubes lodged in my nose? :dunno: Gimme a fucking break. And a hella more credit than that. Since you SEEM know so much about me, you would know that I had a good friend pass away due to doing that sort of stupid drug..... and the fact I dont smoke anymore, and I MIGHT pick up a fucking beer or MAYBE 2 if im feeling CRAZY! :crazy:

Im just about sick of this bullshit. I wont post up who told me (I respect them for even telling me that shits being said now)... but id love to fucking know who is saying this non-sense. Why dont you fucking tell me to my face.... or ask me instead of spreading lies? :rant: I dont apperciate it, its disrespectful...and since you cant get your facts straight, im PRETTY sure that its time for you to start learning someone elses life. OR MAYBE you should learn more about yourself before you talk shit about others. :2up:

/RANT, FEELING FRISKY TODAY! :idb:

The Golden Child
06-24-2006, 10:47 AM
haterz ..

PhAtBoYMr2
06-24-2006, 10:48 AM
cocaine is a hella of a drug

The Golden Child
06-24-2006, 10:48 AM
Well, I honestly would hope... since you all people know so much about me, that I would be smarter than to do .....COKE. :lmfao: I tried sniffing coke, but I kept getting the ice cubes lodged in my nose? :dunno: Gimme a fucking break. And a hella more credit than that. Since you SEEM know so much about me, you would know that I had a good friend pass away due to doing that sort of stupid drug..... and the fact I dont smoke anymore, and I MIGHT pick up a fucking beer or MAYBE 2 if im feeling CRAZY! :crazy:

Im just about sick of this bullshit. I wont post up who told me (I respect them for even telling me that shits being said now)... but id love to fucking know who is saying this non-sense. Why dont you fucking tell me to my face.... or ask me instead of spreading lies? :rant: I dont apperciate it, its disrespectful...and since you cant get your facts straight, im PRETTY sure that its time for you to start learning someone elses life. OR MAYBE you should learn more about yourself before you talk shit about others. :2up:

/RANT, FEELING FRISKY TODAY! :idb:

how frisky you feeling ?? :lickpuss: :idb:

but on the real note ..

i dont know you and everyone talks shit about you ..

why ?? please explain ..

disclaimers : i am not taking sides just wanna know the reason ..

The Golden Child
06-24-2006, 10:50 AM
cocaine is a hella of a drug

yea it is i had about half a gram the other night before going to PVD ..

took 2 X - numerous amount of alcohol for having free VIP pass ..

felt so cracked out yesterday while i was whoring it up on here too ..

PhAtBoYMr2
06-24-2006, 10:51 AM
got alot of haters on IA...have you guys failed to realize that?? or maybe you forgot?

sheesh...let the haters hate on....it becomes a profession to them

1000cckiller
06-24-2006, 10:53 AM
got alot of haters on IA...have you guys failed to realize that?? or maybe you forgot?

sheesh...let the haters hate on....it becomes a profession to themi am in total agreement with that

The Golden Child
06-24-2006, 10:54 AM

yea like that time you were arguing with me about me calling the cops ..
cause my neighbor was getting beat up by the bf/husband ..
but its all good everyone has there own opinion but i dont think you were hating on me ..

or were you ?? hmmm ..

PhAtBoYMr2
06-24-2006, 10:56 AM
yea like that time you were arguing with me about me calling the cops ..
cause my neighbor was getting beat up by the bf/husband ..
but its all good everyone has there own opinion but i dont think you were hating on me ..

or were you ?? hmmm ..

naww man im 100% hater free over here, if i dont like you i'll just tell you too your face...

I wasnt hating, i just thought it was wrong to call the police on something like that....that wasnt very "hood"

fawk_you
06-24-2006, 10:56 AM

Apparently not...and apparently so all in the same sense. :lmfao:
Im letting them hate on, just clearing up a bit of miscommunications. :D

Wurm
06-24-2006, 11:00 AM
sex?

PhAtBoYMr2
06-24-2006, 11:01 AM
Apparently not...and apparently so all in the same sense. :lmfao:
Im letting them hate on, just clearing up a bit of miscommunications. :D

who the fuck cares if you did cocaine? its a free country....its not like your parents or family members get on the board and read to see if you've done bad things...

and shit ive done cocaine, numerous times, i know alot of people arent going to agree with me and look down on me for it....but hey...fuck you if you dont like it suck my big black ballon balls.

The Golden Child
06-24-2006, 11:02 AM
naww man im 100% hater free over here, if i dont like you i'll just tell you too your face...

I wasnt hating, i just thought it was wrong to call the police on something like that....that wasnt very "hood"

yea i feel you but being the fact that my home girl back in ny got put in the hospital by her man i dont play that shit ..

i knew the risk i was taking when i did call the police on the guy .. but its cool ..

* opens bag of goody *

heres a .5 of purp ..

PhAtBoYMr2
06-24-2006, 11:07 AM
yea i feel you but being the fact that my home girl back in ny got put in the hospital by her man i dont play that shit ..

i knew the risk i was taking when i did call the police on the guy .. but its cool ..

* opens bag of goody *

heres a .5 of purp ..

hahaha yeah man, it was a civilized argument, it wasnt no call out or drama thread....so let it ride. i forgot what thread you were talking about for a second there...

but yeah.....fuck the haters....you've gotta ignore them and let them be with there haterous ways.

CSquared
06-24-2006, 11:11 AM
So you do coke?

I'll pass on that whole fan club thing.

The Golden Child
06-24-2006, 11:11 AM
they drinking that haterade on da realz ..

itsjustdee
06-24-2006, 11:14 AM
haters will be haters. fuck them all.

The Golden Child
06-24-2006, 11:14 AM
haters will be haters. fuck them all.

werd ^ son .. shit is dane-ger-us ..

Ruiner
06-24-2006, 11:15 AM
You mean that is not how you stay so thin? ;) ;) ;)

j/k - people hate. Shit, I get hate 'cause of my car. You get used to it. There is no reasoning behind it, honestly.

The Golden Child
06-24-2006, 11:21 AM
fake thugz get no luv ..

fawk_you
06-24-2006, 12:03 PM
who the fuck cares if you did cocaine? its a free country....its not like your parents or family members get on the board and read to see if you've done bad things...

and shit ive done cocaine, numerous times, i know alot of people arent going to agree with me and look down on me for it....but hey...fuck you if you dont like it suck my big black ballon balls.
Apparently alot of people... I wouldnt touch that shit if you paid me to. Im too tiny for any type of hard drugs.... shit would kill me on the spot... either that or put me in the hospital.

http://www.aquadiamonds.com/images/Coke.JPG

:lmfao:

fawk_you
06-24-2006, 12:03 PM
You mean that is not how you stay so thin? ;) ;) ;)

j/k - people hate. Shit, I get hate 'cause of my car. You get used to it. There is no reasoning behind it, honestly.
Exactly. I drink alot of caffiene free? :(

Scrappy
06-24-2006, 12:05 PM
right there with you lea anne... hearing things people say just makes me almost fall over laughing the crap is so retarded they come up with!

quickdodge®
06-24-2006, 12:08 PM
Besides the whole post, I see this is what's wrong with your life:

Im just about sick of this bullshit. I wont post up who told me (I respect them for even telling me that shits being said now),but i'd love to fucking know who is saying this nonsense. Why don't you fucking tell me to my faceNO DOTS, just a space or ask me instead of spreading lies? :rant: I don't apperciate it. It's disrespectful...and, since you can't get your facts straight, I'm PRETTY sure that it's time for you to start learning someone else's life. OR MAYBE you should learn more about yourself before you talk shit about others. :2up:

The parts in bold are corrected aspects of your typing. Maybe that's what's wrong?

Also. I am glad to see that my latest E-English venture is catching on. Later, QD.

fawk_you
06-24-2006, 12:08 PM
right there with you lea anne... hearing things people say just makes me almost fall over laughing the crap is so retarded they come up with!
Exactly.

:lmao: :lmfao: etc.etc. to the person talking all this shit.

fawk_you
06-24-2006, 12:09 PM
Besides the whole post, I see this is what's wrong with your life:

The parts in bold are corrected aspects of your typing. Maybe that's what's wrong?

Also. I am glad to see that my latest E-English venture is catching on. Later, QD.
Thank you so much QD for the english venture, I had NO idea we were still worrying about that... BUT STRAIGHT FROM THE HEART....> :kiss:

quickdodge®
06-24-2006, 12:16 PM
Thank you so much QD for the english venture,

You misunderstand. My venture that I speak of is my new Net terminology.

FAN CLUB - the group of people who sit around and talk shit about you.

My latest invention is using HAIL instead of hell. Later, QD.

Tasuki_Civic
06-24-2006, 12:35 PM
its so funny you guys talk about haters but there are some on here that replied to this post and they are the main ones who do some hating. funny how pple do sometimes

keep ya head up LA.........real pple wont put you through no bullshit or make up lies. so fuck'em

quickdodge®
06-24-2006, 12:38 PM
STFU. Later, QD.

The Golden Child
06-24-2006, 12:39 PM
its so funny you guys talk about haters but there are some on here that replied to this post and they are the main ones who do some hating. funny how pple do sometimes

keep ya head up LA.........real pple wont put you through no bullshit or make up lies. so fuck'em

* taps shoulder *

you talking about me ??

Tasuki_Civic
06-24-2006, 12:40 PM
STFU. Later, QD.
hey hey hey punk i know where you live...........

LIRL!! you must have thought i was talkin about you? :lmfao: i wasnt.

quickdodge®
06-24-2006, 12:45 PM
Lolol. See this is the beatuy of being in awe of someone like me. I knew you weren't talking about me. I was just generally speaking..telling you to STFU. Seriously. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
06-24-2006, 12:46 PM
^^^ Lolol. I can personally vouch for this guy just kidding. Later, QD.

The Golden Child
06-24-2006, 12:47 PM
LIRL !!!

* waiting for tasukis response *

Tasuki_Civic
06-24-2006, 12:47 PM
Lolol. See this is the beatuy of being in awe of someone like me. I knew you weren't talking about me. I was just generally speaking..telling you to STFU. Seriously. Later, QD.

Well i could care less so fuck you and eat the meat in my ass

Tasuki_Civic
06-24-2006, 12:48 PM
^ NEXT

The Golden Child
06-24-2006, 12:49 PM
Well i could care less so fuck you and eat the meat in my ass

meat in the ass .. EWWW !!!

QD shes telling you to eat her poo .. GROSS !!!

quickdodge®
06-24-2006, 12:50 PM
eat the meat in my ass

MMMMMMMMM. Yes, I'd like to have a McTasuki Asswich with extra meat, please. Later, QD.

Tasuki_Civic
06-24-2006, 12:58 PM
MMMMMMMMM. Yes, I'd like to have a McTasuki Asswich with extra meat, please. Later, QD.

LIRL its good for ya heart and puts hair on chess

The Golden Child
06-24-2006, 01:32 PM
LIRL its good for ya heart and puts hair on chess

what kind of sauce does it come with ??

Tasuki_Civic
06-24-2006, 01:42 PM
what kind of sauce does it come with ??

alfredo.................

but it doenst matter we neeed to stay on the topic and thats Fawk You callin out punk whos talkin shit about her.

they a punk anyways cause they cant step out and admit it was them. thats a bitch move

The Golden Child
06-24-2006, 02:56 PM
i like chunky ..

but yea back to thread ..

* waiting *

CSquared
06-24-2006, 03:08 PM
I've also heard a few things about her... Here they are:

1. Fawk You once roundhouse kicked someone so hard that his foot broke the speed of light, went back in time, and killed Amelia Earhart while she was flying over the Pacific Ocean.
2. Crop circles are Fawk You' way of telling the world that sometimes corn needs to lie down.
3. Fawk You is ten feet tall, weighs two-tons, breathes fire, and could eat a hammer and take a shotgun blast standing.
4. The Great Wall of China was originally created to keep Fawk You out. It failed miserably.
5. Contrary to popular belief, Fawk You, not the box jellyfish of northern Australia, is the most venomous creature on earth. Within 3 minutes of being bitten, a human being experiences the following symptoms: fever, blurred vision, beard rash, tightness of the jeans, and the feeling of being repeatedly kicked through a car windshield.
6. Most people have 23 pairs of chromosomes. Fawk You has 72... and they're all poisonous.
7. If you ask Fawk You what time it is, he always says, "Two seconds 'til." After you ask, "Two seconds 'til what?" he roundhouse kicks you in the face.
8. Fawk You drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls.
9. When Fawk You sends in his taxes, he sends blank forms and includes only a picture of himself, crouched and ready to attack. Fawk You has not had to pay taxes, ever.
10. The quickest way to a man's heart is with Fawk You' fist.
11. Fawk You invented Kentucky Fried Chicken's famous secret recipe, with eleven herbs and spices. But nobody ever mentions the twelfth ingredient: Fear.
12. CNN was originally created as the "Fawk You Network" to update Americans with on-the-spot ass kicking in real-time.
13. Fawk You can win a game of Connect Four in only three moves.
14. There is no theory of evolution, just a list of creatures Fawk You allows to live.
15. Fawk You once ate three 72 oz. steaks in one hour. He spent the first 45 minutes having sex with his waitress.
16. What was going through the minds of all of Fawk You' victims before they died? His shoe.
17. Fawk You is the only man to ever defeat a brick wall in a game of tennis.
18. Police label anyone attacking Fawk You as a Code 45-11.... a suicide.
19. Fawk You doesn't churn butter. He roundhouse kicks the cows and the butter comes straight out.
20. Fawk You doesn’t wash his clothes, he disembowels them.
21. A Handicapped parking sign does not signify that this spot is for handicapped people. It is actually in fact a warning, that the spot belongs to Fawk You and that you will be handicapped if you park there.
22. Fawk You will attain statehood in 2009. His state flower will be the Magnolia.
23. Someone once videotaped Fawk You getting pissed off. It was called Walker: Texas Chain Saw Masacre.
24. If you spell Fawk You in Scrabble, you win. Forever.
25. Fawk You originally appeared in the "Street Fighter II" video game, but was removed by Beta Testers because every button caused him to do a roundhouse kick. When asked bout this "glitch," Fawk replied, "That's no glitch."
26. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool Fawk You once and he will roundhouse you in the face.
27. The opening scene of the movie "Saving Private Ryan" is loosely based on games of dodgeball Fawk You played in second grade.
28. Fawk You once shot down a German fighter plane with his finger, by yelling, "Bang!"
29. Fawk You once bet NASA he could survive re-entry without a spacesuit. On July 19th, 1999, a naked Fawk You re-entered the earth's atmosphere, streaking over 14 states and reaching a temperature of 3000 degrees. An embarrassed NASA publically claimed it was a meteor, and still owes him a beer.
30. Fawk You has two speeds: Walk and Kill.
31. Someone once tried to tell Fawk You that roundhouse kicks aren't the best way to kick someone. This has been recorded by historians as the worst mistake anyone has ever made.
32. Contrary to popular belief, America is not a democracy, it is a Fawktatorship.
33. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is based on a true story: Fawk You once swallowed a turtle whole, and when he crapped it out, the turtle was six feet tall and had learned karate.
34. Fawk You is not hung like a horse... horses are hung like Fawk You.
35. Faster than a speeding bullet ... more powerful than a locomotive ... able to leap tall buildings in a single bound... yes, these are some of Fawk You's warm-up exercises.
36. Fawk You is the only human being to display the Heisenberg uncertainty principle -- you can never know both exactly where and how quickly he will roundhouse-kick you in the face.
37. In the Bible, Jesus turned water into wine. But then Fawk You turned that wine into beer.
38. Fawk You can hit you so hard that he can actually alter your DNA. Decades from now your descendants will occasionally clutch their heads and yell "What The Hell was That?"
39. Time waits for no man. Unless that man is Fawk You.
40. Fawk You discovered a new theory of relativity involving multiple universes in which Fawk You is even more badass than in this one. When it was discovered by Albert Einstein and made public, Fawk You roundhouse-kicked him in the face. We know Albert Einstein today as Stephen Hawking.
41. Fawk You doesn't shower, he only takes blood baths.
42. The Fawk You military unit was not used in the game Civilization 4, because a single Fawk You could defeat the entire combined nations of the world in one turn.
43. In an average living room there are 1,242 objects Fawk You could use to kill you, including the room itself.
44. According to the Encyclopedia Brittanica, the Native American "Trail of Tears" has been redefined as anywhere that Fawk You walks.
45. Fawk You does not teabag the ladies. He potato-sacks them.
46. Pluto is actually an orbiting group of British soldiers from the American Revolution who entered space after the Fawk gave them a roundhouse kick to the face.
47. When Fawk You goes to donate blood, he declines the syringe, and instead requests a hand gun and a bucket.
48. There are no steroids in baseball. Just players Fawk You has breathed on.
49. Fawk You once challenged Lance Armstrong in a "Who has more testicles?" contest. Fawk You won by 5.
50. Fawk You was the fourth wise man, who gave baby Jesus the gift of beard, which he carried with him until he died. The other three wise men were enraged by the preference that Jesus showed to Fawk's gift, and arranged to have him written out of the bible. All three died soon after of mysterious roundhouse-kick related injuries.
51. Fawk You sheds his skin twice a year.
52. When Fawk You calls 1-900 numbers, he doesnt get charged. He holds up the phone and money falls out.
53. Fawk You once ate a whole cake before his friends could tell him there was a stripper in it.
54. Some people like to eat frogs' legs. Fawk You likes to eat lizard legs. Hence, snakes.
55. There are no races, only countries of people Fawk You has beaten to different shades of black and blue.
56. When Fawk You was denied an Egg McMuffin at McDonald's because it was 10:35, he roundhouse kicked the store so hard it became a Wendy's.
57. Fawk You can't finish a "color by numbers" because his markers are filled with the blood of his victims. Unfortunately, all blood is dark red.
58. A Fawk You-delivered Roundhouse Kick is the preferred method of execution in 16 states.
59. When Fawk You falls in water, Fawk You doesn't get wet. Water gets Fawk You.
60. Scientists have estimated that the energy given off during the Big Bang is roughly equal to 1CNRhK (Fawk You Roundhouse Kick)
61. Fawk You’ house has no doors, only walls that he walks through.
62. When Fawk You has sex with a man, it won't be because he is gay. It will be because he has run out of women.
63. How much wood would a woodFawk Fawk if a woodFawk could Fawk You? ...All of it.
64. Fawk You doesn't actually write books, the words assemble themselves out of fear.
65. In honor of Fawk You, all McDonald's in Texas have an even larger size than the super-size. When ordering, just ask to be Fawksized.
66. Fawk You CAN believe it's not butter.
67. If tapped, a Fawk You roundhouse kick could power the country of Australia for 44 minutes.
68. Fawk You can divide by zero.
69. The grass is always greener on the other side, unless Fawk You has been there. In that case the grass is most likely soaked in blood and tears.
70. A picture is worth a thousand words. A Fawk You is worth 1 billion words.
71. Newton's Third Law is wrong: Although it states that for each action, there is an equal and opposite reaction, there is no force equal in reaction to a Fawk You roundhouse kick.
72. Fawk You invented his own type of karate. It's called Fawk-Will-Kill.
73. When an episode of Walker Texas Ranger was aired in France, the French surrendered to Fawk You just to be on the safe side.
74. While urinating, Fawk You is easily capable of welding titanium.
75. Fawk You once sued the Houghton-Mifflin textbook company when it became apparent that their account of the war of 1812 was plagiarized from his autobiography.
76. When Fawk You talks, everybody listens. And dies.
77. When Steven Seagal kills a ninja, he only takes its hide. When Fawk You kills a ninja, he uses every part.
78. Wilt Chamberlain claims to have slept with more than 20,000 women in his lifetime. Fawk You calls this "a slow Tuesday."
79. Contrary to popular belief, there is indeed enough Fawk You to go around.
80. Fawk You doesnt shave; he kicks himself in the face. The only thing that can cut Fawk You is Fawk You.
81. For some, the left testicle is larger than the right one. For Fawk You, each testicle is larger than the other one.
82. Fawk You always knows the EXACT location of Carmen SanDiego.
83. When taking the SAT, write "Fawk You" for every answer. You will score over 8000.
84. Fawk You invented black. In fact, he invented the entire spectrum of visible light. Except pink. Tom Cruise invented pink.
85. When you're Fawk You, anything + anything is equal to 1. One roundhouse kick to the face.
86. Fawk You has the greatest Poker-Face of all time. He won the 1983 World Series of Poker, despite holding only a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoloy card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game UNO.
87. On his birthday, Fawk You randomly selects one lucky child to be thrown into the sun.
88. Nobody doesn't like Sara Lee. Except Fawk You.
89. Fawk You doesn't throw up if he drinks too much. Fawk You throws down!
90. In the beginning there was nothing...then Fawk You Roundhouse kicked that nothing in the face and said "Get a job". That is the story of the universe.
91. Fawk You has 12 moons. One of those moons is the Earth.
92. Fawk You grinds his coffee with his teeth and boils the water with his own rage.
93. Archeologists unearthed an old english dictionary dating back to the year 1236. It defined "victim" as "one who has encountered Fawk You"
94. Fawk You ordered a Big Mac at Burger King, and got one.
95. Fawk You and Mr. T walked into a bar. The bar was instantly destroyed, as that level of awesome cannot be contained in one building.
96. If you Google search "Fawk You getting his ass kicked" you will generate zero results. It just doesn't happen.
97. Fawk You can drink an entire gallon of milk in thirty-seven seconds.
98. Little known medical fact: Fawk You invented the Caesarean section when he roundhouse-kicked his way out of his monther's womb.
99. Fawk You doesn't bowl strikes, he just knocks down one pin and the other nine faint.
100. The show Survivor had the original premise of putting people on an island with Fawk You. There were no survivors, and nobody is brave enough to go to the island to retrieve the footage.
101. It takes Fawk You 20 minutes to watch 60 Minutes.
102. You know how they say if you die in your dream then you will die in real life? In actuality, if you dream of death then Fawk You will find you and kill you.
103. Fawk You has a deep and abiding respect for human life... unless it gets in his way.
104. The Bermuda Triangle used to be the Bermuda Square, until Fawk You Roundhouse kicked one of the corners off.
105. There are no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, Fawk You lives in Oklahoma.
106. Fawk You doesn't believe in Germany.
107. When Fawk You is in a crowded area, he doesn't walk around people. He walks through them.
108. Fawk You once ate an entire bottle of sleeping pills. They made him blink.
109. James Cameron wanted Fawk You to play the Terminator. However, upon reflection, he realized that would have turned his movie into a documentary, so he went with Arnold Schwarzenegger.
110. Fawk You can touch MC Hammer.
111. Thousands of years ago Fawk You came across a bear. It was so terrified that it fled north into the arctic. It was also so terrified that all of its decendents now have white hair.
112. Fawk You played Russian Roulette with a fully loaded gun and won.
113. It takes 14 puppeteers to make Fawk You smile, but only 2 to make him destroy an orphanage.
114. Fawk You is responsible for China's over-population. He hosted a Karate tournament in Beijing and all women within 1,000 miles became pregnant instantly.
115. Some people wear Superman pajamas. Superman wears Fawk You pajamas.
116. Fawk You once worked as a weatherman for the San Diego evening news. Every night he would make the same forecast: Partly cloudy with a 75% chance of Pain.
117. Simply by pulling on both ends, Fawk You can stretch diamonds back into coal.
118. When Fawk You does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down.
119. Fawk You invented the bolt-action rifle, liquor, sexual intercourse, and football-- in that order.
120. A high tide means Fawk You is flying over your coast. The tide is caused by God pissing his pants.
121. Fawk You keeps his friends close and his enemies closer. Close enough to drop them with one round house kick to the face.
122. There is in fact an “I” in Fawk, but there is no “team”… not even close.
123. Scotty in Star Trek often says “Ye cannae change the laws of physics.” This is untrue. Fawk You can change the laws of physics. With his fists.
124. An anagram for Walker Texas Ranger is KARATE WRANGLER SEX. I don't know what that is, but it sounds AWESOME.
125. Fawk You doesn't stub his toes. He accidentally destroys chairs, bedframes, and sidewalks.
126. Using his trademark roundhouse kick, Fawk You once made a fieldgoal in RJ Stadium in Tampa Bay from the 50 yard line of Qualcomm stadium in San Diego.
127. Fawk You roundhouse kicks don't really kill people. They wipe out their entire existence from the space-time continuum.
128. Fawk You does not own a stove, oven, or microwave , because revenge is a dish best served cold.
129. Tom Clancy has to pay royalties to Fawk You because "The Sum of All Fears" is the name of Fawk You' autobiography.
130. Fawk You can slam a revolving door.
131. Fawk You is expected to win gold in every swimming competition at the 2008 Beijing Olympics, even though Fawk You does not swim. This is because when Fawk You enters the water, the water gets out of his way and Fawk You simply walks across the pool floor.
132. Fawk You built a better mousetrap, but the world was too frightened to beat a path to his door.
133. The original draft of The Lord of the Rings featured Fawk You instead of Frodo Baggins. It was only 5 pages long, as Fawk roundhouse-kicked Sauron’s ass halfway through the first chapter.
134. Hellen Keller's favorite color is Fawk You.
135. Fawk You eats beef jerky and craps gunpowder. Then, he uses that gunpowder to make a bullet, which he uses to kill a cow and make more beef jerky. Some people refer to this as the "Circle of Life."
136. If, by some incredible space-time paradox, Fawk You would ever fight himself, he'd win. Period.
137. Fawk You is currently suing myspace for taking the name of what he calls everything around you.
138. The crossing lights in Fawk You's home town say "Die slowly" and "die quickly". They each have a picture of Fawk You punching or kicking a pedestrian.
139. Science Fact: Roundhouse kicks are comprised primarily of an element called Fawktanium.
140. The Sherman tank was originaly called the Fawk tank until Fawk You decided it wasn't tough enough to be associated with him. The Army, for fear of Fawk You, renamed the tank and promised to develop a weapon more fitting of his name. To date, no weapon created has been badass enough to be named after Fawk You.
141. Fawk You proved that we are alone in the universe. We weren't before his first space expedition.
142. Superman once watched an episode of Walker, Texas Ranger. He then cried himself to sleep.
143. Fawk You doesn't step on toes. Fawk You steps on necks.
144. The movie "Delta Force" was extremely hard to make because Fawk had to downplay his abilities. The first few cuts were completely unbelievable.
145. Movie trivia: The movie "Invasion U.S.A." is, in fact, a documentary.
146. Fawk You does not "style" his hair. It lays perfectly in place out of sheer terror.
147. There is no such thing as global warming. Fawk You was cold, so he turned the sun up.
148. A study showed the leading causes of death in the United States are: 1. Heart disease, 2. Fawk You, 3. Cancer
149. It's widely believed that Jesus was Fawk You' stunt double for crucifixion due to the fact that it is impossible for nails to pierce Fawk You' skin.
150. Fawk You did in fact, build Rome in a day.
151. Along with his black belt, Fawk You often chooses to wear brown shoes. No one has DARED call him on it. Ever.
152. Anytime someone is elected president in the United States, they must ask permission from Fawk You to live in the White House. The reason for this is because Fawk You had won every Federal, State, and Local election since 1777. He just allows others to run the country in his place.
153. Once you go Fawk, you are physically unable to go back.
154. Ninjas want to grow up to be just like Fawk You. But usually they grow up just to be killed by Fawk You.
155. Fawk You once sued Burger King after they refused to put razor wire in his Whopper Jr, insisting that that actually is "his" way.
156. The last thing you hear before Fawk You gives you a roundhouse kick? No one knows because dead men tell no tales.
157. Fawk You doesn't play god. Playing is for children.
158. As a teen, Fawk You had sex with every nun in a convent tucked away in the hills of Tuscany. Nine months later the nuns gave birth to the 1972 Miami Dolphins, the only undefeated and untied team in professional football history.
159. Fawk You is the only person in the world that can actually email a roundhouse kick.
160. Fawk You won super bowls VII and VIII singlehandedly before unexpectedly retiring to pursue a career in ass-kicking.
161. Wo hu cang long. The translation from Mandarin Chinese reads: "Crouching Fawk, Hidden Fawk"
162. Fawk You can set ants on fire with a magnifying glass. At night.
163. Some kids play Kick the can. Fawk You played Kick the keg.
164. 'Icy-Hot' is too weak for Fawk You. After a workout, Fawk You rubs his muscles down with liquid-hot MAGMA.
165. Fawk You cannot love, he can only not kill.
166. When Fawk You was a baby, he didn't suck his mother's breast. His mother served him whiskey, straight out of the bottle.
167. According to Einstein's theory of relativity, Fawk You can actually roundhouse kick you yesterday.
168. Fawk You once pulled out a single hair from his beard and skewered three men through the heart with it.
169. In an act of great philanthropy, Fawk made a generous donation to the American Cancer Society. He donated 6,000 dead bodies for scientific research.
170. Fawk You’ favourite cut of meat is the roundhouse.

BTLFED
06-24-2006, 03:43 PM
boo :hiss:

If you are going to use Chuck Norris facts and substitute Fawk You's name, you should at least also substitute the HE for SHE.

I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul.

Scrappy
06-24-2006, 03:50 PM

hating on here yes... cause people are ignorant... that is completely different ;) way to go off topic!

The Golden Child
06-24-2006, 04:03 PM
/thread ..

soul
06-24-2006, 04:35 PM
yea it is i had about half a gram the other night before going to PVD ..

took 2 X - numerous amount of alcohol for having free VIP pass ..

felt so cracked out yesterday while i was whoring it up on here too ..
Sounds like good night

CSquared
06-24-2006, 04:42 PM
boo :hiss:

If you are going to use Chuck Norris facts and substitute Fawk You's name, you should at least also substitute the HE for SHE.

I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul.

Yeah... the a.d.d. started to kick in after i clicked "find and replace" the 2nd or 3rd time. There was a butterfly outside of my window and a dog barking down the block. You know how it goes.

quickdodge®
06-24-2006, 04:45 PM
I've also heard a few things about her... Here they are:

That is a bad attempt at funny. She is nowhere near capable of any of that shit.

Now I, on the otherhand. Later, QD.

The Golden Child
06-24-2006, 04:49 PM
^ LIRL ..