PDA

View Full Version : Have Foglights on your DC2?

vTeC
06-24-2006, 10:08 AM
Sup peps, I was gettin in my car yesterday and saw that one of my foglights has been cracked :( I was thinking of going with something other than OEM, so I wanted to see what some of you guys may have and how the look on the OEM bumper. Please post up Tegs!

speedminded
06-25-2006, 03:01 PM
Sup peps, I was gettin in my car yesterday and saw that one of my foglights has been cracked :( I was thinking of going with something other than OEM, so I wanted to see what some of you guys may have and how the look on the OEM bumper. Please post up Tegs!What foglight do you have? I have the Honda Integra SIR-G's on mine but they didn't come with the mounts so i had to rig it up to work...you wanting to sell yours for cheap?

blacknightteg
06-25-2006, 03:05 PM
OEM FTW!!!

vTeC
06-25-2006, 05:00 PM
I have OEM foglights but one of them is busted. The actual glass on the housing is busted, I guess from a rock or something.

speedminded
06-26-2006, 12:31 PM
I have OEM foglights but one of them is busted. The actual glass on the housing is busted, I guess from a rock or something.let me know if you want to sell them..i think those mounts will bolt up to my oem fogs (don't know the differances between the usdm and jdm if any)