PDA

View Full Version : race swap....

Marta Mike
06-23-2006, 05:47 PM
If u r black what is one thing u would do if you were white.....

If u r white what is one thing u would if you were black....

TheSnail
06-23-2006, 05:49 PM
I would attempt to dunk while playing basketball

SLOWLYbtngU
06-23-2006, 05:51 PM
I am brown I go both ways...LOL!!! I do it all!!!

Marta Mike
06-23-2006, 06:15 PM
I am brown I go both ways...LOL!!! I do it all!!!
yea i thought u were a lil shaky-lol

SLOWLYbtngU
06-23-2006, 06:44 PM
yea i thought u were a lil shaky-lol

Hahaha...I meant cuz I am Puerto Rican I can pick and choose what I want to be on a daily bases :rolleyes:

SLOWLYbtngU
06-23-2006, 06:49 PM
hmm basis***

RUFFIAN
06-23-2006, 07:08 PM
I think alot of white people couldn't handle being black.

man
06-23-2006, 07:43 PM
Hahaha...I meant cuz I am Puerto Rican I can pick and choose what I want to be on a daily bases :rolleyes:
:werd:

Rican219
06-23-2006, 09:36 PM
WHITEPOWER ANY WAY !!!

quickdodgeŽ
06-23-2006, 09:41 PM

No you can't. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
06-23-2006, 09:42 PM
If I were black, I'd try to be white. Later, QD.

SLOWLYbtngU
06-23-2006, 09:57 PM
No you can't. Later, QD.

From a physical aspect ur probably right. I am brown, so I am brown...But we (Latinos) are one of the few people that are allowed to choose which race we want to identify with...Sure we are brown-skinned and speak spanish but face it we are not one of the three races...Caucasoid, Mongoloid, or Negroid..Therefore, for classification purposes we are allowed to choose..

I choose according to what is going to benefit me...For college scholarships u better believe that I am White/Hispanic but when it comes to helping out community I am Black/Hispanic...

If we want to be 100% accurate...I am none of the three...

So uhhh..yeah I am White or Black it's up to me to choose...

FYI-If u have italian in u...ur negroid (not many people know)

quickdodgeŽ
06-23-2006, 10:02 PM
I disagree, but ok. Later, QD.

Marta Mike
06-23-2006, 10:16 PM
I disagree, but ok. Later, QD.
i disagree as well. Yall just a bunch of niggas just like us :lmfao:

Demsum
06-23-2006, 11:52 PM
If I was white I would wear flip flops and shorts in the winter with a hoody. But the greatest part would be paying top dollar for destroyed jeans from A&F.

Hulud
06-23-2006, 11:53 PM
im white so if i was black, the first thing i would do is go up to a black guy and say "what up my nigga"

SLow_POke
06-23-2006, 11:57 PM
From a physical aspect ur probably right. I am brown, so I am brown...But we (Latinos) are one of the few people that are allowed to choose which race we want to identify with...Sure we are brown-skinned and speak spanish but face it we are not one of the three races...Caucasoid, Mongoloid, or Negroid..Therefore, for classification purposes we are allowed to choose..

I choose according to what is going to benefit me...For college scholarships u better believe that I am White/Hispanic but when it comes to helping out community I am Black/Hispanic...

If we want to be 100% accurate...I am none of the three...

So uhhh..yeah I am White or Black it's up to me to choose...

FYI-If u have italian in u...ur negroid (not many people know)

well im brown also . and i choose to be the BEANER i am
not white for no college application
not hispanic for the community

not a sell out what so ever

-Neto:D

SLOWLYbtngU
06-24-2006, 08:06 AM
well im brown also . and i choose to be the BEANER i am
not white for no college application
not hispanic for the community

not a sell out what so ever

-Neto:D

If there is an option for Puerto Rican then I choose that one...But for the most part I get to choose b/w White/Hispanic or Black Hispanic...And being though I use to work in HR...I would rather choose for myself than have someone behind the counter choose for me...

I would love to find out how I am a sell out??? B/C I choose either or?? Hmmm, maybe b/c I have qualities that favor both... And please don't act, I have seen plenty..plenty, of black Mexicans...What do they consider themselves???

Race shouldn't matter anywhere but it does...Everyone has the right to choose...When u fill out an application u have the choice to put that ur black. Does that mean that u are? Nope, it just means that this is the desginated group u choose to identify with...

Have u ever had to do a hair test??? (Hair test: a pencil is placed in ur hair, u are asked to bend over at a 90 degree angle if the pencil stays in ur black if it falls out ur white...)Well yeah I had to do it in PR...So even on the island they choose b/w African and white...My first taste at racism was on my own island..

So ur a beaner...I am a spic...Doesn't make u any more like me, or me any more like u...

SLOWLYbtngU
06-24-2006, 08:42 AM
Hmm after visiting ur myspace..U ain't so light urself...

SLow_POke
06-24-2006, 08:45 AM
Hmm after visiting ur myspace..U ain't so light urself...:lmfao:
\
never said i was ;)

SLow_POke
06-24-2006, 09:04 AM
If there is an option for Puerto Rican then I choose that one...But for the most part I get to choose b/w White/Hispanic or Black Hispanic...And being though I use to work in HR...I would rather choose for myself than have someone behind the counter choose for me...

I would love to find out how I am a sell out??? B/C I choose either or?? Hmmm, maybe b/c I have qualities that favor both... And please don't act, I have seen plenty..plenty, of black Mexicans...What do they consider themselves???

Race shouldn't matter anywhere but it does...Everyone has the right to choose...When u fill out an application u have the choice to put that ur black. Does that mean that u are? Nope, it just means that this is the desginated group u choose to identify with...

Have u ever had to do a hair test??? (Hair test: a pencil is placed in ur hair, u are asked to bend over at a 90 degree angle if the pencil stays in ur black if it falls out ur white...)Well yeah I had to do it in PR...So even on the island they choose b/w African and white...My first taste at racism was on my own island..

So ur a beaner...I am a spic...Doesn't make u any more like me, or me any more like u...

didnt mean to offend you . with that comment if i did i apologize dont want to carry onet his thread on that .

any way as far as black mexicans . I havent been anywhere out of southern cali besides here in GA now . and HAVE never seen a black mexican?

Also as far as seen racism in your own Island, I know about it half my family is PR .I have also seen it in my own country been called a POCHO im sure you know what means.

i just dont agree with you about choosing your race in a pplication? I Have had great outcomes always putting my own race or hispanic of non white decent , on my application . You did mention you worked in HR dept, so might know something i dont .

-Neto

The Ninja
06-24-2006, 09:31 AM
If I was white I would wear flip flops and shorts in the winter with a hoody. But the greatest part would be paying top dollar for destroyed jeans from A&F.

ROFL!!!! OMFG HAHAHHAAHAHAH:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao:

thats exactly What I would do....

SLOWLYbtngU
06-24-2006, 09:39 AM
didnt mean to offend you . with that comment if i did i apologize dont want to carry onet his thread on that .

any way as far as black mexicans . I havent been anywhere out of southern cali besides here in GA now . and HAVE never seen a black mexican?

Also as far as seen racism in your own Island, I know about it half my family is PR .I have also seen it in my own country been called a POCHO im sure you know what means.

i just dont agree with you about choosing your race in a pplication? I Have had great outcomes always putting my own race or hispanic of non white decent , on my application . You did mention you worked in HR dept, so might know something i dont .

-Neto

No offense was taken just wanted to know if u were considering me a sell out...

HR dept-u mark Hisp, they mark what u look like...U say PR they say black...

Demsum-Ur so on point reping u for that...

Marta Mike
06-24-2006, 11:18 AM
im white so if i was black, the first thing i would do is go up to a black guy and say "what up my nigga"
bwahahahahahahaha

Demsum
06-24-2006, 11:27 PM
Thanks for the rep SLOWLY, just keeping it real. I almost said I would trade in the Honda for an F-150 with a 5-foot lift. I've allways admired the wacky dress of white people in the winter though. Not that the average black guy doesn't have faults in the way he dresses either. It's all funny to me.

SLOWLYbtngU
06-24-2006, 11:47 PM
Thanks for the rep SLOWLY, just keeping it real. I almost said I would trade in the Honda for an F-150 with a 5-foot lift. I've allways admired the wacky dress of white people in the winter though. Not that the average black guy doesn't have faults in the way he dresses either. It's all funny to me.

;)

JASONBALL
06-25-2006, 01:32 AM

my first purchase would be a $200 pair is ugly ass kicks, Jeans full over disnsney and cartoon characters, a shirt full of every sport team known to man, and I would get a 64 impala rolling on 26's with a different brand of candy painted on every quarter panell and have more rattle in my truck than anything.

funny to me too lol

2.0civic
06-25-2006, 02:09 AM
if i was black for a day, i would go fuck all the hot white chicks or go play basketball all day

RandomGuy
06-25-2006, 03:44 AM
you are wrong latinos or as i like to call them "mexicans" can not choose their race. Ideally, they greet each other with "ey mayne" and etc. Its like a whole nother category, the whites, the blacks, the mexicans, the durkas, and the chinese people (this includes vietnam, korea, japan, laos, cambodia, etc)

RandomGuy
06-25-2006, 04:02 AM
oh yeah and then theres the Russians (serbians, armenians, romanians, bosnians, etc)

People from Turkey can be considered Durkas or Russians, depending on appearance

SLOWLYbtngU
06-25-2006, 08:33 AM
you are wrong latinos or as i like to call them "mexicans" can not choose their race. Ideally, they greet each other with "ey mayne" and etc. Its like a whole nother category, the whites, the blacks, the mexicans, the durkas, and the chinese people (this includes vietnam, korea, japan, laos, cambodia, etc)

Ooooohhhh....Aaaaaggghhh!!! Dammit I get it now...See all I needed was a lil' ischooling...

BTW-I have refered myself to a Mexican before too, so yeah I knew that one... :tongue:

5thgcelica
06-25-2006, 10:28 AM
down with white people.

Kevykev
06-25-2006, 01:59 PM
Attend a KLAN MEETING and say "What up my Fellow Crakkaz, where da Niggaz @????"

bigdare23
06-25-2006, 02:25 PM
If I was white.............

I would become a police officer, drive around, and profile blacks and hispanics

ratedEG
06-25-2006, 02:33 PM
If I were white i would go to the bank and ask for a 100,000 loan.... and get approved

Kevykev
06-25-2006, 02:36 PM
If I were white i would go to the bank and ask for a 100,000 loan.... and get approved

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Oh HAAAAIL NAAAAAH!!!!

Fast Shadow
06-25-2006, 03:54 PM
If u r black what is one thing u would do if you were white.....

If u r white what is one thing u would if you were black....

I would be black for a day so I could walk around asking where the white women at