View Full Version : Everyone please give my cousin a min of prayer

UpSideDownDesi
06-22-2006, 10:56 PM
On 06/15/06 my cousin had a near drowning incident
in a pool. After a 2 long days he slightly came
out of extremely critical condition, but now he is
in a comma and fighting to get his breath,
consciousness, and life back. Doctors have given
up hope, only prayers and a miracle can save him.
Please keep him (Vineet) in your prayers because
that is the best medicine he can get right now and
only you all can give him that. You give him
prayer and the one above might give him life.
He's only 14, only son in my mom side of family,
and most haven't even seen what life is about.
Please pray for him.

Vineet hang in there brother.....i know you are
strong. None of have lost hope no matter what the
doctors say. I know you are gonna get out of the
bed and bug me again, play with your little
cousins Pearl and Milly, help your dad clean the
car, and do everthing you love to do. Stop being
stubborn and come back....we all miss you.

Crazy Asian
06-22-2006, 10:57 PM
Shit man Im sorry but what happened? PM if you dont want to explain it in here. I'll pray for him but good luck on his recovery.

RandomGuy
06-22-2006, 10:59 PM
a homie of mines, irfan was under for like 30 days or something. And he came out, this was about 6 months ago.

Hope all goes well

UpSideDownDesi
06-22-2006, 10:59 PM
Shit man Im sorry but what happened? PM if you dont want to explain it in here. I'll pray for him but good luck on his recovery.
honestly don't have a strength to explaing everything...it will break me. He slipped in 8ft, didn't know how to swim and was under water for 7 or 8 minutes. Only prayers can save him because doctors have given up.

SLow_POke
06-22-2006, 11:01 PM
on behalf of my family and my self . our prayers are with him and his family :) .

everything will turn out for the best .

UpSideDownDesi
06-22-2006, 11:02 PM
a homie of mines, irfan was under for like 30 days or something. And he came out, this was about 6 months ago.

Hope all goes well
that's what we are all hoping....that he'll come out, but his condition is getting worst.

UpSideDownDesi
06-22-2006, 11:04 PM
on behalf of my family and my self . our prayers are with him and his family :) .

everything will turn out for the best .
thanx bro

fawk_you
06-22-2006, 11:08 PM
Your family will be within my thoughts and prayers. Good luck.

RandomGuy
06-22-2006, 11:08 PM
whoa that sucks.... the whole drowning part... 8 minutes?!?!
I dont know what the numbers/chances are when water is involved... but the friend of mines was beat by a group of individuals, his head, etc... head trauma. He was under for REALLY long and he came up and i talked to him... and he was almost the same, just talked a little slower, deeper voice, everything else was there. Even to this day, he has a deeper voice... but otherwise he's the same. Everyone gives up as time goes... but miracles happen man.
Your cuz is still all in tact right?, .. My homie's face/skull wasn't even all in tact, and he made it out just fine.

He'll get out of it man...

UpSideDownDesi
06-22-2006, 11:23 PM
whoa that sucks.... the whole drowning part... 8 minutes?!?!
I dont know what the numbers/chances are when water is involved... but the friend of mines was beat by a group of individuals, his head, etc... head trauma. He was under for REALLY long and he came up and i talked to him... and he was almost the same, just talked a little slower, deeper voice, everything else was there. Even to this day, he has a deeper voice... but otherwise he's the same. Everyone gives up as time goes... but miracles happen man.
Your cuz is still all in tact right?, .. My homie's face/skull wasn't even all in tact, and he made it out just fine.

He'll get out of it man...
all the injuries are internal.....they are worst they external injuries. All the damage was done (mostly to brain) because of lack of oxygen.

Hulud
06-22-2006, 11:25 PM
damn dude, im sorry.

he will be strong enough to get through this

On_Her_Face
06-22-2006, 11:29 PM
i gave a little prayer for your cousin.

ahmonrah
06-22-2006, 11:33 PM
hey bruh, even if everyone else gives up. you better not join those people in their thinking. i'm not sure how much you go see him, but talk to him, tell him that he will pull through. and dont give up on him. i havent posted on my homie in a while, cause it's bonkers the things that have happened to him. but i'm not givin up on him, so you to our cousin, dont you give up on him.

Hulud
06-22-2006, 11:37 PM
hey bruh, even if everyone else gives up. you better not join those people in their thinking. i'm not sure how much you go see him, but talk to him, tell him that he will pull through. and dont give up on him. i havent posted on my homie in a while, cause it's bonkers the things that have happened to him. but i'm not givin up on him, so you to our cousin, dont you give up on him.
what he said

UpSideDownDesi
06-22-2006, 11:39 PM
i haven't given up on my cousin and i won't. I see him quite often and i do talk to him when i go see him. I tell him about the things he wanted and things he like to do. I don't care if doctors have given up because my family hasn't given up.

IndianStig
06-22-2006, 11:39 PM
Goodluck to him and strength to you and the family.

deadsexy
06-22-2006, 11:41 PM
damn dude. sorry to hear about that! i really hope everything turns out ok.. he has my prayers!!

UpSideDownDesi
06-22-2006, 11:53 PM
thanx everyone

Miranda
06-22-2006, 11:55 PM
Seriously.... DON'T stop talking to him. Tell him everything.

If you need anything, don't hesitate to lay it out there.

Best of luck to you and yours... he's in my prayers.

UpSideDownDesi
06-23-2006, 12:02 AM
Seriously.... DON'T stop talking to him. Tell him everything.

If you need anything, don't hesitate to lay it out there.

Best of luck to you and yours... he's in my prayers.
i havne't....i talk to him when i there....even tho he can't process it. I tell him everything.....the things he enjoyed doing and even the things he hated. Thanks for praying.

ahmonrah
06-23-2006, 12:10 AM
ibelieve that though he's not responding, he hears you man.

UpSideDownDesi
06-23-2006, 09:21 AM
thanx for the prayers. I'll be goin to the hospital today and i'll update y'all

TRINI4LIFE
06-23-2006, 09:29 AM
Damn dude, sorry to hear that. My prayers are with you and your family.

LiL PaKi
06-23-2006, 09:31 AM
:( I'm sorry.. I hope he recovers soon!

Princess12
06-23-2006, 09:33 AM
My prayers are with you, your cousin, and your family. Keep your chin up and stay strong!

UpSideDownDesi
06-23-2006, 09:48 AM
i am staying strong and holding the family together as much as i can.

Sho11581
06-23-2006, 09:56 AM
inshallah he will be ok, i will pray for him
i lost my cousin in a drowing accident also it will be 2 years on june 28th
was a very horrible story

IntegraXTR
06-23-2006, 10:06 AM
my prayers are with him man, sorry to hear about this but only time will tell