JustinSane110™
06-22-2006, 06:22 PM
It's the man holding you back son!!

Brett
I sent you a PM puto, READ BEFORE POSTING!! ha ha ha

4dmin
^ brett did and its b/c your spaming the boards waiting for shit to start between the two boards ;)

carrascopa
06-22-2006, 06:23 PM
damnit mark, y u tryin to start shit

PhAtBoYMr2
ummm nooo not really, if i wanted that i wouldve talked shit about the other board....i just thought it was a cool find.

JustinSane110™
^ brett did and its b/c your spaming the boards waiting for shit to start between the two boards ;)
OOOOOOOOOHOHOHOHOH SNAP!!!!!! [/instigate]

Brett
You tell 'em Paul!! HA HA HA

PhAtBoYMr2
06-22-2006, 06:24 PM
fuck you guys for deleting my shit! ill shank you bitches

Brett
06-22-2006, 06:25 PM
~You know I Dont Play, Ask Ricky~ HA HA HA HA HA HA

carrascopa
06-22-2006, 06:26 PM
whats up with my shit mark.. stop fukin around n get to work damnit.. LOL!!

PhAtBoYMr2
06-22-2006, 06:26 PM
DELETE THIS THREAD THANK YOU HAVE A NICE DAY BITCH

Brett
06-22-2006, 06:27 PM
Get on his ass Alex, That puto just sittin on IA fuckin around anyways

Brett
06-22-2006, 06:28 PM
DELETE THIS THREAD THANK YOU HAVE A NICE DAY BITCH

NEGATIVE!! WE WILL LET ALL OF IA SEE HOW THE ADMINS HAVE OWNED YOU WHITE POWER STYLE!! HA HA HA[

PhAtBoYMr2
whats up with my shit mark.. stop fukin around n get to work damnit.. LOL!!

TOMMOROW PUTO!!!

4dmin
here mark

www.atlimportscene.com (http://www.atlimportscene.com/) <<< everyone check out this new site that doesn't want to compete w/ us but only mentions us b/c i guess it needs something to base its forum on :goodjob: (happy now)

Well, Import Atlanta is the place to go if you want a ton of information and don't want to get moderated. The goal of this board is to give content that is relevant to what is going on in Atlanta for you! This site is not a competition with Import Atlanta! It is really more to compliment it. It is made so that you can come here and get what is going on and what applies to you.

If you want to see what I mean, go to Import Atlanta (http://www.importatlanta.com/) right now and mark all forums read, then come back in 1 hour and see how many pages of threads are new.... then take a few minutes to determine how much of it really applies to you and what is going on in Atlanta for Imports.

This site was developed for people that want to have their own car club site and would like to only see information that applies to them and their car club. Import Atlanta serves a purpose and it allows free communication, however after numerous attempts of trying to get my car club on Import Atlanta and trying to find out what was truely going on in Atlanta, I decided to launch this new site.

Have fun and enjoy a new way in car sites....

1) we don't moderate... boo hoo
2) bahhh i guess he didn't read the last line he posted dumbass
3) lol sorry we turned you away please start a new site

today will be the most traffic this site will ever get and its b/c of this topic posted on IA :goodjob:

carrascopa
06-22-2006, 06:30 PM
FUK TOMORROW DAMNIT! NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW N OW ILL GIVE YOU 1 MILLION DOLLARS

PhAtBoYMr2
06-22-2006, 06:30 PM
here mark

www.atlimportscene.com <<< everyone check out this new site that doesn't want to compete w/ us but only mentions us b/c i guess it needs something to base its forum on :goodjob: (happy now)

Lol i think it was started by an IA member!......

*THE PLOT THICKENS*

Brett
06-22-2006, 06:31 PM
:rly:

PhAtBoYMr2
06-22-2006, 06:31 PM
FUK TOMORROW DAMNIT! NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW N OW ILL GIVE YOU 1 MILLION DOLLARS

lols, yeah i was expecting to do business today, but he's not going to upadate his inventory untill tommorow. So i told him to contact me and you have a buyer....ill keep you updated.

Julio
06-22-2006, 06:32 PM
Haha That dude send me a PM and wanted us to swap forum links and shit I pretty much ignored him, So I knew it was coming..... It did not benefit us at all. .. it was more of an advantage to him and shit..

IA.com been killing websites in Atlanta over the past 5 years.. and will continue to do so. =]

This is what Dewain27 had to say already about IA.com.. I think it was his 1st post on his own site.. lamer.

Well, Import Atlanta is the place to go if you want a ton of information and don't want to get moderated. The goal of this board is to give content that is relevant to what is going on in Atlanta for you! This site is not a competition with Import Atlanta! It is really more to compliment it. It is made so that you can come here and get what is going on and what applies to you.

If you want to see what I mean, go to Import Atlanta right now and mark all forums read, then come back in 1 hour and see how many pages of threads are new.... then take a few minutes to determine how much of it really applies to you and what is going on in Atlanta for Imports.

This site was developed for people that want to have their own car club site and would like to only see information that applies to them and their car club. Import Atlanta serves a purpose and it allows free communication, however after numerous attempts of trying to get my car club on Import Atlanta and trying to find out what was truely going on in Atlanta, I decided to launch this new site.

Have fun and enjoy a new way in car sites....
Think of us as the MySpace.com of car clubs for Atlanta!

4dmin
06-22-2006, 06:33 PM
Lol i think it was started by an IA member!......

*THE PLOT THICKENS*

who cares we here at IA love local nut swingers and we find it flattering :king:

PhAtBoYMr2
06-22-2006, 06:35 PM
sorry i had to do it guys, but someone had to bring this up!

Brett
06-22-2006, 06:35 PM
A MYSPACE for car clubs? :lmfao:

Julio
06-22-2006, 06:36 PM
BTW this is him PM..

Julio,

I am the admin for www.nsxatlanta.com, which was just relaunched this weekend, and www.s2katlanta.com. I wanted to see if you could give me a link under your car club section to both of these sites. I have already added yours to www.nsxatlanta.com. I will be happy to add you to the other too. I think it would help generate traffic for both of us.

Let me know if you are up to it... I plan to be launching some more Atlanta Area - Model-specific Car forums and it only makes sense that I work with you to help build the Atlanta area! Love the site and let me know what you think.

Thanks,

This PM was sent a month ago, I ignored him, I saved it, because I knew this was coming.... lol

PhAtBoYMr2
06-22-2006, 06:38 PM
BTW this is him PM..

Julio,

I am the admin for www.nsxatlanta.com, which was just relaunched this weekend, and www.s2katlanta.com. I wanted to see if you could give me a link under your car club section to both of these sites. I have already added yours to www.nsxatlanta.com. I will be happy to add you to the other too. I think it would help generate traffic for both of us.

Let me know if you are up to it... I plan to be launching some more Atlanta Area - Model-specific Car forums and it only makes sense that I work with you to help build the Atlanta area! Love the site and let me know what you think.

Thanks,

This PM was sent a month ago, I ignored him, I saved it, because I knew this was coming.... lol

Hmmmmmm reminds me of www.importsouth.com start after the forumco days.