PDA

View Full Version : 350z vs. modded yellow 03-04 mustang GT

SpeedMonkey
06-22-2006, 02:10 AM
this actually happened about a week ago. but i cant sleep so thought i'd post about it

i took 85 with him, did a 40 to 100 kick where he gunned it before i did and i pulled it back and put a fender on him @ 100.. finally lined up again, did 50-120 i was up by about 2- 2.5 cars. yellow mustang GT with some body work.. i think cobra hood, and that black 360modena looking piece between tailights. good runs guy if you're on here

i say modded because it was loud.. never know with mustangs lol.

TIGERJC
06-22-2006, 02:17 AM
you better beat a mustang, good kill

fight club
06-22-2006, 02:21 AM
yea this is the race i was wanting to ride in. but im not good enough lol.

benwaballs
06-22-2006, 07:27 AM
this actually happened about a week ago. but i cant sleep so thought i'd post about it

i took 85 with him, did a 40 to 100 kick where he gunned it before i did and i pulled it back and put a fender on him @ 100.. finally lined up again, did 50-120 i was up by about 2- 2.5 cars. yellow mustang GT with some body work.. i think cobra hood, and that black 360modena looking piece between tailights. good runs guy if you're on here

i say modded because it was loud.. never know with mustangs lol.

Wow what a :gay: kill. hey on my way home on 400 i raced a mom in her mini van it was close but i beat her iam cool :crazy:

BlkCD5
06-22-2006, 07:49 AM
:lmao:

drmcivicsi
06-22-2006, 09:48 AM
Wow what a :gay: kill. hey on my way home on 400 i raced a mom in her mini van it was close but i beat her iam cool :crazy:

lol hahaha

GGPIS3
06-22-2006, 10:01 AM

i like johns line better hahahaa :D

Maniaç
06-22-2006, 01:23 PM

:lmfao: LOL

SpeedMonkey
06-22-2006, 05:59 PM
yea this is the race i was wanting to ride in. but im not good enough lol.

actually guys.. that ^ was another yellow GT that i ran on the hwy, random people that took off out of BP and i just followed to get them to race since they were being idiots at the gas station. anyway Bucky (V8this) was my passenger, the mustang passenger even had a video camera with him and got the runs.. 1st run he just goes in front of me and i pull him, get over a lane and pull even and laugh.. 2nd run, 40 kick (digi speedo read 32mph and i was in 2nd gear.. real bad spot for me but oh well) stay even till about 100mph and i start pulling up top pretty decently, 3rd run @ 50mph in 2nd gear.. i pull instant .5 car lead, and kept pulling up to 100mph where it just got worse.. the guy didnt let off till i was doing about 145mph, and i had a 5-6 car lead lol.

anyway.. that is all

SpooL'DGsR
06-22-2006, 06:26 PM
^^^ your the man will!!

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Maniaç
06-22-2006, 06:48 PM
actually guys.. that ^ was another yellow GT that i ran on the hwy, random people that took off out of BP and i just followed to get them to race since they were being idiots at the gas station. anyway Bucky (V8this) was my passenger, the mustang passenger even had a video camera with him and got the runs.. 1st run he just goes in front of me and i pull him, get over a lane and pull even and laugh.. 2nd run, 40 kick (digi speedo read 32mph and i was in 2nd gear.. real bad spot for me but oh well) stay even till about 100mph and i start pulling up top pretty decently, 3rd run @ 50mph in 2nd gear.. i pull instant .5 car lead, and kept pulling up to 100mph where it just got worse.. the guy didnt let off till i was doing about 145mph, and i had a 5-6 car lead lol.

anyway.. that is all

:eek: Wow, Will I didn't know your car was that fast. I don't think I want to run you anymore.:( :rolleyes:

1insaneR
06-22-2006, 07:04 PM
yea we beat the shit out if them.

*walks away*

SpeedMonkey
06-22-2006, 08:54 PM
yea we beat the shit out if them.

*walks away*

lol, that night was fucking fun. bunch of random shit happens @ bp. its the place to be on thursdays lol.

SpeedMonkey
06-22-2006, 08:55 PM
^^^ your the man will!!

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

EL OH EL shut up swoll, you should have been there too to get some GT ass

SpeedMonkey
06-22-2006, 08:56 PM
:eek: Wow, Will I didn't know your car was that fast. I don't think I want to run you anymore.:( :rolleyes:

i dont even think i wanna run you anymore out of pure embarrasement.. and i dont mean YOU beating ME embarrasement.. i mean riding next to you in that ugly ass thing that they call a WRX for 06. its disgusting :barf:

Maniaç
06-22-2006, 09:26 PM
i dont even think i wanna run you anymore out of pure embarrasement.. and i dont mean YOU beating ME embarrasement.. i mean riding next to you in that ugly ass thing that they call a WRX for 06. its disgusting :barf:

:eek: Will! Damn bitch ok a least this new look can walk all over that damn 350z. That shit looks like a fucking civic hatch that has been going to the fucking gym! Atleast I have walked some 350z's but you are still loseing to ej20s. I laugh at AntiCirsto. And you said that you will come back stronger than ever? Bullshit, don't just say it show it bitch.:lmfao:

SpeedMonkey
06-22-2006, 09:40 PM
:eek: Will! Damn bitch ok a least this new look can walk all over that damn 350z. That shit looks like a fucking civic hatch that has been going to the fucking gym! Atleast I have walked some 350z's but you are still loseing to ej20s. I laugh at AntiCirsto. And you said that you will come back stronger than ever? Bullshit, don't just say it show it bitch.:lmfao:

and the new rex looks like a new saab lol.

legitally, i have yet to lose to a EJ20, and only ej25 cars i have lost to have a "STi" badge on the rear lol. like i said.. your car is embarrasing, its the poor man's STi

BigPoppaHurtm
06-22-2006, 09:48 PM

legitally, i have yet to lose to a EJ20, and only ej25 cars i have lost to have a "STi" badge on the rear lol. like i said.. your car is embarrasing, its the poor man's STi

LOL you said "legitally" :lmfao: Oh and I can outrun stock STi's. Atleast the 04 & 05's.

SpeedMonkey
06-22-2006, 09:51 PM
LOL you said "legitally" :lmfao: Oh and I can outrun stock STi's. Atleast the 04 & 05's.

much easier to type than legitametaly or whatever, im not ignorant, just type like it lol.

Maniaç
06-22-2006, 09:52 PM

Is that so? Look Will all you going to see are going to be my euro tailights BITCH!

SpeedMonkey
06-22-2006, 09:53 PM
Is that so? Look Will all you going to see are going to be my euro tailights BITCH!

keep talking shit and we're gonna have to make it a awd vs awd match puppy.. that way you can fall in love with the only thing you're going to be seeing.. the tailights you should have gotten from factory

BigPoppaHurtm
06-22-2006, 09:53 PM
much easier to type than legitametaly or whatever, im not ignorant, just type like it lol.

Ok know I know what word u were trying to say. Legitimetly, legitametly, legitmently, damn I cant spell that shit off the top of my head either.

Maniaç
06-22-2006, 09:56 PM
keep talking shit and we're gonna have to make it a awd vs awd match puppy.. that way you can fall in love with the only thing you're going to be seeing.. the tailights you should have gotten from factory

Will I am very happy with my tail lights thank you very much. And why do you have to use the STi. Bring your gay ass Z33, or what you scared.:(

SpeedMonkey
06-22-2006, 09:57 PM
Will I am very happy with my tail lights thank you very much. And why do you have to use the STi. Bring your gay ass Z33, or what you scared.:(

no, but i realized i might not be satisfied by beating you by a car length, i want buses

Maniaç
06-22-2006, 10:00 PM
no, but i realized i might not be satisfied by beating you by a car length, i want buses

Car length?:lmfao: :lmfao: More like I don't want to lose by a car length. I rather cheat and use a 300whp car and win.:rolleyes:

BigPoppaHurtm
06-22-2006, 10:09 PM
How much hp does the Cobb stage II add to an Wrx?

SpeedMonkey
06-22-2006, 10:15 PM
How much hp does the Cobb stage II add to an Wrx?

should make it a 250-260awhp car with similar torque #'s

BigPoppaHurtm
06-22-2006, 10:19 PM
should make it a 250-260awhp car with similar torque #'s

Uhh, yeah I'll totally run Alex when he gets his car back in that case :D

SpeedMonkey
06-22-2006, 10:21 PM
Uhh, yeah I'll totally run Alex when he gets his car back in that case :D

you should get taken but not by much

BigPoppaHurtm
06-22-2006, 10:25 PM
you should get taken but not by much