PDA

View Full Version : 99 dodge ram LIFTED

B_Hoov
06-21-2006, 06:45 PM
bought this truck 2 mos ago, it's my daily driver/show vehicle, yes, show vehicle, i have won overall 1 show and placed top 25 in another with well 80 or so cars present, the truck already had the work done to it when i purchased it, all of the work was done at 4wheel parts in duluth, it has a 6" skyjacker suspension lift and a 2" body lift of some sort, right now it's sitting on 37" tsl's by super swamper, not as noisy as you would think, there are no problems what so ever with the truck, AC is ice cold, interior and exterior is in mint condition! no tears of any kind, has the rubberish floor in it for easy clean up and no stains! i will be showing it at turner field this weekend at the drift event if anyone would like to see it then, the ONLY reason im selling it is because im getting married soon and need some extra cash for the wedding and such so that it doesn't seem like a struggle right off the bat once i get married. im asking 10K OBO truck has 120K on it no grinding, funny noises, leaks, scratches, NOTHING!!!

mods
-full dual exhaust (flowmaster) passes emissions
-k&N FIPK2 intake system
-6" suspension lift
-2" body lift
-hypertech tuner
-aluminum toolbox
-bushwacker fender flares
-hella 500 series driving lights
-fog lights

Whiteboy™
06-21-2006, 07:59 PM
gangsta! lol nice truck i bet it is fun to go muddin in.

1civic
06-21-2006, 09:46 PM
Nice truck.... I got one almost like it for sale...Mines not a Show truck though... :lmfao: ... Good luck on your sale... :goodjob:

thinkskater
06-22-2006, 01:40 AM
damn bobby they got ya lol

B_Hoov
06-22-2006, 05:21 PM
i saw your truck actually, i was about to post mine and then you posted yours so i figured i'd give it a lil while, it looked nice, i have never gone muddin in it, done a little rock crawlin in it tho just to see what she would do and to prove she wasn't just a street queen.

Kalifornia087
06-22-2006, 11:08 PM
Bump, This Truck is Awesome. I've ridden in it, runs great drives excellent, Extremely Well taken care of!

1civic
06-22-2006, 11:12 PM
I do say your truck is really nice.... I'm sure it will sell....I had People from streetcar forums. want to trade mustangs... I'm going to post mine in the autotrader soon... Not in a real big hurry to sell though... Anyways good luck... :goodjob:

B_Hoov
06-23-2006, 11:41 AM
thanks man, street car forums huh, i'll try there to, any dodge forums you know of?

Whiteboy™
06-23-2006, 12:22 PM
try www.northgeorgiamoparclub.com they have a classified section that you can get your stuff posted on

Killer
06-23-2006, 01:00 PM
that's pretty bad right there!... cept the gas mileage it gets!!!!!!!!! lol in that case it's awful! NICE TRUCK GOOD LUCK W/THE SALE!