PDA

View Full Version : Lots of Stuff...moving, cant keep

stackz
06-21-2006, 01:42 PM
moving in with my g/f and my lease is up on the 30th so I'll have all this crammed in our garage until we can get rid of it all. Oh, putfile seems to have corrupted my pics so I'll have to snap some more tonight I guess.

everything is located right off I-285 exit 30 by spagetti junction.

http://x2.putfile.com/6/17118530391.jpg

1. Pair of wood/glass end tables 22" wide x 24" tall, nice sturdy construction and very little wear. $25 picked up.

2. Small white microwave. $10 picked up.

3. 450mhz pc w/dell monitor and keyboard 128mb ram, 4gig drive cd-rom. Comes with fresh winME&win98 (real oem discs included). No mouse, guess the cat ate it?? works just fine and browses the net all day long. Tossing in a free HP scanner that works when it wants to. $75 picked up.

4. Miscellaneous dishes, plates, glasses, utensils. $20 for everything picked up.

5. 2 Standing lights with silver poles. $10 each picked up.

6. Directv dish for dvr recorder. $15 picked up.

thats about all I can think of right now, I know as I start cleaning around I'll find more stuff though so keep an eye out for more stuff. All prices are negotiable but hell, for $10-15 for most everything it's not much more negotiable lol. I'll get actual working pics up tonight.

BlkCD5
06-22-2006, 07:37 AM
can't see the pics :(. Got any pics of the lights or the table?

stackz
06-22-2006, 12:45 PM
just added a quick pic of some of the stuff that I got last night before my girl got home and we went on a moving spree.
I'll try and get some more pics of some more stuff tonight if I get a chance since every night until next wednesday we're gonna be moving stuff over and then basically going right to sleep. :rolleyes:

oh and the glass is basically in the area right under the computer stuff and it's beveled not cheap ass straight glass....oh and that's the pc and scanner for sale in the pic.

oh yeah, and $15 for the small boombox picked up as well guys...

Incomplete057
06-22-2006, 12:48 PM
wheres the "lots of stuff"?
thats a couple of things....

stackz
06-22-2006, 01:35 PM
lol, that's because I'm listing as I move it...that's just the stuff I moved the other day. right now I'm cleaning out the closet where all my clothes and shit is so obviously the stuff I dont want in there is going to goodwill.....

I'm starting on the living room/kitchen this weekend.