PDA

View Full Version : So called...nutswingers....

quickdodge®
06-20-2006, 08:40 PM
This is funny to me. Why is it when people back up their friends, they are refered to as "nutswingers" or any of the other terms known to represent "kissing ass?"

Case in point. I have a weekly segment on IA called..."DISS QD." It is a thread designated to certain individuals on IA to post a week at a time to try and humiliate me. Although the humility has never succeeded, the posts still come. Now, anytime one of these pre-determined idiots concocts this thread, and my homies come to the plate for me, the aforementioned moron, seeing that his plan to dethrone me is failing, goes for the jugular and calls all my pals...."nutswingers." The hail?

In the words of my faithful compadre, "PLEASE EXPLAIN!"

Later, QD.

Sledlude
06-20-2006, 08:41 PM
youve got giant nuts that people cant resist swinging from. thats all.

quickdodge®
06-20-2006, 08:42 PM
^^^ And you, ma femme fatale, would know. Later, QD.

~The_Duke~
06-20-2006, 08:43 PM
I have never heard of that term before...sounds pretty retarded though...

BTLFED
06-20-2006, 08:46 PM
If being friends with someone makes them a "nutswinger," then I guess there are a lot of people swingin from my nuts. :rolleyes:

Nitro
06-20-2006, 09:23 PM
damn!!! Stretch.......so i been swinging from your nuts for about 10 yrs huh? lolz...@ these fags.

quickdodge®
06-20-2006, 09:27 PM
I love me some Jamaican Nutswingers, too. Later, QD.

Brady
06-20-2006, 09:37 PM
qd is gangstar. just ask his hott ass sister in law who can be found running a 15.8 in supercharged/turbocharged accent.

DeutscheBAG!
06-20-2006, 11:14 PM

JustinSane110™
06-20-2006, 11:43 PM
Cuz little weak ass bitches need an excuse when they start gettin their asses owned, and "Nutswinging" is apparently the best they can come up with... sad shit aint it Dizzle, LIRL!!

ShooterMcGavin
06-21-2006, 01:26 AM
your nuts much drag on the ground what with all these ppl that supposedly swing on it.... :lmfao:

Romeyo07
06-21-2006, 06:04 AM
ah, this thread explains the sig...took me a minute to figure it out.

BABY J
06-21-2006, 07:04 AM
QD, please go away. You suck. I do not like you, and neither does the Internet... I know, I asked it, and it told me. In fact, the Internet told me to tell you to get off of it and never come back. Hey, don't shoot the messenger I am just telling you what the Internet said. Is there something you would like for me to tell the Internet? I can do that b/c I am gonna go hang out with it today.

PS: I need beer. Can u "accidentally" lose a case on purpose?

Halfwit
06-21-2006, 07:07 AM
QD, please go away. You suck. I do not like you, and neither does the Internet... I know, I asked it, and it told me. In fact, the Internet told me to tell you to get off of it and never come back. Hey, don't shoot the messenger I am just telling you what the Internet said. Is there something you would like for me to tell the Internet? I can do that b/c I am gonna go hang out with it today.

PS: I need beer. Can u "accidentally" lose a case on purpose?
LOL ....literally "fall off the back of a truck" ????

TeeJay
06-21-2006, 09:13 AM
repost

SLOWLYbtngU
06-21-2006, 11:00 AM
Nutswingers- is another slang term for ticks or lice that survive off of the animal/human that they are attached to. I guess kinda like crabs...Without a source to feed them they die...

Therefore if u are a "nutswinger" u cannot function in life without ur host (blood donor) therefore causing ur demise...

Now then...Offense is supposed to be take by this but let's be real...That shit is jsut funny...

ShooterMcGavin
06-21-2006, 11:34 AM
^^^nice definition :goodjob: