PDA

View Full Version : I cant believe this

HvyArms
06-20-2006, 12:24 AM
6 dudes in a honda tried to carjack me at 11:30 tonight.

First of all, they were in a 93-95 accord. It was dark, maybe black or dark blue. For all I know THAT car could been stolen, wish I had gotten the plates. Everyone please be careful downtown.

So I'm sitting outside of an apartment on Lovejoy st, at Centennial(sp) Place apartments downtown near the Aquarium and the park. I was with my wife, and we're just there talking in the car. We were there to visit her dad who lives there. We're parked along the sidewalk, on the street, when the car turned unto the street. They were driving kind of slowly. As they passed us, I looked at them all just to see what I could see, because I had already noticed so many heads in the car. So the car passes us, makes a u-turn, turns off it's headlights and pulls up behind us. Meanwhile my wife is talking, I'm listening but I pull one gun off my waist and place it in my lap. I'm looking in the rearview listening to her, and I can see the 4 guys in the backseat moving around a lot, but the 2 guys in the front are sitting hella still. Almost as if they were trying too hard to act normal. So she's talking, I'm listening and watching, and then the front passenger starts to move, so I reach in the glovebox and pull out the other 45. So when I did this, my wife stopped talking and she's asking me whats wrong. I tell her to recline her seat, and my seats are auto, so you know they move slow. So she's upset, which is making me even more mad and I'm trying to be cool. The car pulls off from the curb, along side us, then cruises up the street. I told my wife to get out of the car and run to her fathers appt. So these muthafuckaz drive up the street, lights still fucking off, and start another u-turn. So that they could come back towards us. My wife opens her door, which is on the sidewalk, I open mine which is facing the street, step out holding my 45s and these bitches are rolling up. Then they saw the guns and one of the fucks in the backseat says "oh shit he strapped" fuckin idiot. So they hit the gas and mash up the block. Now my wife is upset even more, and I'm PISSED. I tell her to go inside, because these punks are just sitting up the street at the corner with their lights still off. So she goes inside, and like a dumbass (and trust me I know it was a dumb move, everyone has said so. her dad, her sister, my mom, my father) I hop back into the car, crank up and bust a u-turn to go after them. But like some fuckin bitches, they pull off as Im turning around in the street. Man I drove through that complex for like 15 minutes looking for that car (wtf was I thinking??), didnt see them. Thank God, because I could have gotten myself killed. I'm sorry this post is so long, but I'm venting lol. And a few of you on IA know me, and I really consider you friends, and I wanted to let you guys know what happened. For the rest of you, I guess I'm just posting to encourage you all to be safe. For those who dont know, this happened at an appt complex thats not even 2 minutes away from the Varsity where we all meet. Be careful guys. Sorry if I rambled or misspelled some words

2.0civic
06-20-2006, 12:27 AM
dude some guy in a civic coming down satellite in front of gwinnett place flew by me doing 70 like right in front of the police station. i got in front of him cause he slowed for the light and i got there as it changed so i got back in front and he followed my ass all the way to my apartment complex. i had to do 80 just to keep him where i could see headlights going up riverside to mckendree where he bout rearended me..stupid ass ricers

man
06-20-2006, 12:29 AM
shit, Ima be livin down there next year when I'm up a Tech. Time to get some protection.

Stormhammer
06-20-2006, 12:31 AM
lol you should get a taser so you could shoot them anyways lol

ahmonrah
06-20-2006, 12:32 AM
all the more reason to keep a weapon. kudos dawg, better to scare them off than to beg for your life/car w/o one.

imbosile
06-20-2006, 12:34 AM
shit, Ima be livin down there next year when I'm up a Tech. Time to get some protection.

You're going to Tech next year?

HvyArms
06-20-2006, 12:40 AM
lol you should get a taser so you could shoot them anyways lol

lol Thats funny, man thanks I needed that laugh

all the more reason to keep a weapon. kudos dawg, better to scare them off than to beg for your life/car w/o one.

Hells yeah man, I was tempted to shoot them off principle. WTF is wrong with people? And what sucks is that they are all young, no older than 25. And yeah I'm only 22, but still, I just felt like they were a bunch of idiot kids. But I was damn sure about to rip that accord up.

man
06-20-2006, 12:41 AM
You're going to Tech next year?

Yeah, just got my letter on thursday, now I gotta find a place to live.

imbosile
06-20-2006, 12:42 AM
Yeah, just got my letter on thursday, now I gotta find a place to live.

Maybe I'll see you around down there, I'll be there too. I'm going to be taking building construction, how about you?

man
06-20-2006, 12:44 AM
Maybe I'll see you around down there, I'll be there too. I'm going to be taking building construction, how about you?

Aerospace Engineering, you a freshman?

HvyArms
06-20-2006, 12:47 AM
DONT MOVE TO CENTENNIAL PLACE. At least not yet, maybe in a few years the demographic will be diff.

imbosile
06-20-2006, 12:50 AM
Aerospace Engineering, you a freshman?

Yea, I will be. I'm living on East Campus, you?

PhAtBoYMr2
06-20-2006, 12:51 AM
most of the car-jacking stories that i have heard have happened in down town, be careful.....good thing you had the pistols on you and im guessing they didnt have theres ,or else it couldve been a differnt story

man
06-20-2006, 12:52 AM
Yea, I will be. I'm living on East Campus, you?

Sophomore, transferring up from Georgia Southern. Homeless for now, haha.

ahmonrah
06-20-2006, 12:55 AM
Hells yeah man, I was tempted to shoot them off principle. WTF is wrong with people? And what sucks is that they are all young, no older than 25. And yeah I'm only 22, but still, I just felt like they were a bunch of idiot kids. But I was damn sure about to rip that accord up.

it's the age group dawg. between the age of 14-30, most mofos dont think that bullets burn. maturity is a hard thing to come by these days.

imbosile
06-20-2006, 12:55 AM
Sophomore, transferring up from Georgia Southern. Homeless for now, haha.

Ah, well good luck finding a place. I know the dorms are going to suck big time, so you'll probably be better off anyway.

HvyArms
06-20-2006, 12:56 AM
most of the car-jacking stories that i have heard have happened in down town, be careful.....good thing you had the pistols on you and im guessing they didnt have theres ,or else it couldve been a differnt story

They had them, but when I stepped out I completely caught them off gaurd. They just didnt expect that I guess, that I would hop out before them, and with 2 guns lol. losers

man
06-20-2006, 12:57 AM
Ah, well good luck finding a place. I know the dorms are going to suck big time, so you'll probably be better off anyway.

My dad and I went lookin the other day and it's not cheap. We need to get the IA Techies to meet up one day when school starts.

imbosile
06-20-2006, 01:01 AM
My dad and I went lookin the other day and it's not cheap. We need to get the IA Techies to meet up one day when school starts.

Yea, I'm pretty sure there's quite a few of us, did you go to the car show tech put on?

man
06-20-2006, 01:06 AM
Yea, I'm pretty sure there's quite a few of us, did you go to the car show tech put on?

No couldn't make it, had too much shit goin on in Statesboro.

Slow Motion
06-20-2006, 01:12 AM
Im getting me a gun ASAP because ive had to many close calls myself...its no joke when its really happening. And you don't have any type of protection.

HvyArms
06-20-2006, 01:16 AM
Im getting me a gun ASAP because ive had to many close calls myself...its no joke when its really happening. And you don't have any type of protection.

A friend of mine and his wife were robbed here in the city a few months ago, he even had his 3yr old nephew with him. Luckily I've never been robbed, but I'm thankful that I'm aware enough to see it coming. I just hate that it's got to be that way. I'm from Cali, and I just thought it was so much diff here in GA. True enough, dude's here are slow and just...doofy lol, but they still try dumb crap. For nothing!

HvyArms
06-20-2006, 01:24 AM
bump-

IndianStig
06-20-2006, 01:36 AM
it's the age group dawg. between the age of 14-30, most mofos dont think that bullets burn. maturity is a hard thing to come by these days.

plus rep for a true statement.

HvyArms
06-20-2006, 02:01 AM
NOW I'm REALLY MAD. It's 3am, and I have to be in class at 8, but I'm up eating CoCo pebbles cuz I cant sleep. Sonuvabitch

SixSquared
06-20-2006, 02:01 AM
damn... I'm gonna get a license and a gun before I move to Savannah, cause down there it's like if you go 3 feet into the wrong side of town, you get jacked, and even though I'm leaving the show car locked up in Athens, the explorer's a little flashy and I know someone would just love to have the system out of it. :(

HvyArms
06-20-2006, 07:05 AM
fyi

The Yousef
06-20-2006, 07:22 AM
damn dude...glad you're okay

babygurl
06-20-2006, 07:33 AM
Damn...sorry dude...glad it didnt come down to you having to shoot anyone...or you getting hurt.

Hmm maybe its time I go get a gun! LOL

SwurvinIn
06-20-2006, 07:51 AM
damn man...that shit sux. glad to see youre alright bro!

HvyArms
06-20-2006, 09:21 AM
Yeah, I'm happy that nothing crazy happened. Im happy that I wasn't hurt, and that she's okay. I think I may have reacted a little different had she not been in the car, but I just refused to wait and see what would happen. Because if she had been hurt, I would've blamed my own inaction. If I were alone, maybe I would've given them the car. Took a little beating...maybe, but with my wife there OHHHH NO. no no no no no lol. It's goin dooown LOLHey Imbosile, thats a nice sig

B16a2 Civic
06-20-2006, 09:30 AM
damn, thats crazy

SLow_POke
06-20-2006, 09:45 AM
nuts man .

glad yuor cool andd all. Didnt have to use the heat , is the good part.

{X}Echo419
06-20-2006, 09:49 AM
good 4 you. +1

The Golden Child
06-20-2006, 10:09 AM
well lucky they werent strapped and that you and your gf is safe ..

HvyArms
06-20-2006, 11:08 AM
well lucky they werent strapped and that you and your gf is safe ..

They were strapped, but they were surprised. And she's my wife, just got married 3 months ago. Woohoo

Thanks for the concern:D

ShooterMcGavin
06-20-2006, 11:42 AM
those of u headed to tech next yr, goodluck to y'all, east campus gets pretty rough so make sure u don't walk alone too much at nite. no joke...

civic95
06-20-2006, 12:45 PM
So you saw that they had guns?

HvyArms
06-20-2006, 01:57 PM
Guns plural, no. Just saw the handle of a rifle. I assume that 6 guys dont ride around with 1 gun though. Could be wrong, maybe they do it differently here in ATL?

The Golden Child
06-20-2006, 04:01 PM
i dont know when i need to peel some shells ..
everyones strapped ..

quickdodgeŽ
06-20-2006, 06:53 PM
6 dudes in a honda tried to carjack me at 11:30 tonight.

Probably heard about your posts on IA. Looking for your keyboard instead of your car. Later, QD.

HvyArms
06-20-2006, 06:54 PM
[QUOTE=
everyones strapped ..[/QUOTE]

It's amazing that someone, people still assume that you're not ready and willing to protect the things you have. And, why someone would risk their life to steal another person's property, is beyond me. Just dont even get it. :confused:

HvyArms
06-20-2006, 06:55 PM
Probably heard about your posts on IA. Looking for your keyboard instead of your car. Later, QD.

elaborate?

quickdodgeŽ
06-20-2006, 07:09 PM
^^^ Do I really need to? Ok. Click. (http://forums.importatlanta.com/search.php?do=process&showposts=0&starteronly=1&exactname=1&searchuser=HvyArms) Choose any one.

BTW, glad you're ok. Later, QD.

HvyArms
06-20-2006, 07:26 PM
^^^ Do I really need to? Ok. Click. (http://forums.importatlanta.com/search.php?do=process&showposts=0&starteronly=1&exactname=1&searchuser=HvyArms) Choose any one.

....riiiight. because that makes sense huh?

RandomGuy
06-20-2006, 08:08 PM
im not following the Q man

HvyArms
06-20-2006, 08:09 PM
im not following the Q man

neither am I

quickdodgeŽ
06-20-2006, 08:32 PM
....riiiight. because that makes sense huh?

Hmmmm. I do not care to elaborate any further. If you can't understand, you won't. Later, QD.

HvyArms
06-20-2006, 08:54 PM
Hmmmm. I do not care to elaborate any further. If you can't understand, you won't. Later, QD.

LoL fool you want it dont you? Like, seriously I need you to level with me. You want it right? I mean it's not a problem, I can make it happen for you any day of the week any place you like, I just need to know if you're for real or you're just fucking around on the net. Boy I could've lost my life, I could've taken someone's life, and you're talking shit about it? Maybe I'm wrong though, perhaps I'm reading too deeply. MAYBE...maybe I'm still a little bent out of shape because of the little incident, but I think you're talking shit? I think you're getting smart, and for no reason. Am I right, or am I wrong? I must be wrong. Tell me I'm wrong.

quickdodgeŽ
06-20-2006, 08:55 PM
^^^ Lolol. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
06-20-2006, 08:56 PM
LoL fool you want it dont you? Like, seriously I need you to level with me. You want it right? I mean it's not a problem, I can make it happen for you any day of the week any place you like,

It's weird, but is it just a coincidence that this weekend is GAY PRIDE weekend and you are posting disgusting stuff like this to another dude? Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
06-20-2006, 08:58 PM
Boy I could've lost my life, I could've taken someone's life, and you're talking shit about it?

You must have missed what I have quoted below...\/ \/ \/ \/ Later, QD.

HvyArms
06-20-2006, 10:33 PM
Wha...how the fu...no WHY the fuck do you even know it's FaggotPride weekend? Are you in the parade homie? Look man, I'm scared of you aight. I mean, I can tell that you're a tough guy. Okay so sure, you're kind of old, but I'm sure you've got a lot of wisdom I could fear. You're balding, but hey, you wear those mean looking baseball caps and that's gotta count for something. You got a stomach the size of...damnit thats not even human. I'm sure you're quick though...I've heard pregnant men move pretty fast. And you'd most likely whoop my ass go into labor, and have a bitch baby that'd probably kick my ass too. And um, I see that you'd rather hold yourself, than the chick thats standing in that pic with you...not even 5 feet away. Hugging yourself makes you tough too, or so I'm told. NOT TO MENTION you've got like 25,000+ posts...MY GOD!! You're a virtual OB, I never meant to cross you...never meant to...so sorry. I didn't realize the net cred you had, didn't know you were reppin' that E-SIDE:blah: doing ya IA thug thizzle. Excuse me for living man, I'm gonna go run away and cry now okay? C...can we be friends?:lmfao:

pussy

Just joking, hey I appreciate the concern though. I'm glad we're okay too. Later, HK.

typerek
06-21-2006, 12:23 AM
i've never been really concerned about getting jacked cause when i'm in that kind of area i stay in my car. i'm from mass and when i use to go to the races in hartford i would be nervous cause there may be 2 or 300 people there they ain't gonna help you when you get jacked and it does happen. so i stay in my car cause in my car i got something better than a gun. I GOT VTEC!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

HvyArms
06-21-2006, 12:40 AM
i stay in my car cause in my car i got something better than a gun. I GOT VTEC!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

lolololol funE

Sibious
06-21-2006, 12:40 AM
daamn the only protection i can afford is durex condoms ( 3pk.) jp. but is it hard ot get a permit and shit for a gun?

HvyArms
06-21-2006, 12:43 AM
daamn the only protection i can afford is durex condoms ( 3pk.) jp. but is it hard ot get a permit and shit for a gun?

I believe it costs just under $60 dollars in fulton county, and there is an extensive background check. The whole process takes 5 months in Fulton, for a concealment(sp) permit.

typerek
06-21-2006, 12:44 AM
man when i was running up in hartford i was smoking sti's with my juiced fuilly built b16 eg so i would like to see one of those fools catch me.LOL. just kidding no matter how fast you are there is always someone faster.

HvyArms
06-21-2006, 12:50 AM
man when i was running up in hartford i was smoking sti's with my juiced fuilly built b16 eg so i would like to see one of those fools catch me.LOL. just kidding no matter how fast you are there is always someone faster.

You gotta be careful if you decide to run, cuz sometimes that just makes the guys who're chasing you, madder.

HvyArms
06-21-2006, 06:46 AM
^^^

HvyArms
06-21-2006, 09:35 AM
bump

HvyArms
06-21-2006, 10:36 PM
It was great meeting all you Euros tonight. :sigh: now I dont feel like a sore thumb. yee yeah

SLow_POke
06-21-2006, 10:38 PM
It was great meeting all you Euros tonight. :sigh: now I dont feel like a sore thumb. yee yeah

lol i'll be out soon . just trying to fix shipping my cars out here from cali.:(

HvyArms
06-21-2006, 10:48 PM
Patience Grasshopper, paaatience. :D Dude when are they coming?