PDA

View Full Version : Misc FINALS!

phd1ck
06-19-2006, 11:35 PM
what do yall think? heats have made an awesome come back with 3 straight wins. honestly, i think mavs r the much better team, but i like rooting for the underdogs and dwyane wade is just sick. haha my votes for the heats!

TeeJay
06-20-2006, 12:38 AM
man, i think when wade's career is over, hes gonna be up there as high or higher than jordan. i really think hes that good. i mean this is his 3rd year and hes already on the verge of a title. dude is just sick.

ShooterMcGavin
06-20-2006, 05:01 PM
but isn't it funny that a guy named shaq also happens to be on his team? don't get me wrong, i'm far from swinging on shaq's nuts but it's just odd that the lakers w/him and kobe were able to get it done not too long ago, and now it's another young phenom doing the same thing. props to wade either way though and i hope they seal the deal tonite.

TeeJay
06-20-2006, 05:58 PM
yea he does have shaq on his team which always helps, but did you see the way he took over that game the other night?? shit was insane.

ShooterMcGavin
06-20-2006, 05:59 PM
no doubt, like i said man, i hope they take care of business tonite :goodjob:

CALIWEST
06-20-2006, 07:10 PM
wade will be just as good as his supporting teammates...like jordan, without his teammates he would not have won championships after champhionships..
jordan had so many great supporting cast members: pippen, kerr, rodman, kukoc, harper, etc.
if shaq is gone, wade will be like kobe right now a one man team.
i like the heat against the mavs tho. the first 2 games, just did bad but now they are back on track.

phd1ck
06-20-2006, 10:21 PM
haha im watchin game 6 right now and it looks like heats might just ended it tonite. but i sorta hope they dont. im goin to dallas for the week and i wanan go see game 7. boy that would be intense.

GO HEATS!

ShooterMcGavin
06-21-2006, 12:45 AM
go heat, way to end it tonite :D and unless u were gonna be in dallas on thur how would u have seen game 7?

TeeJay
06-21-2006, 09:43 AM
yall ni99az see what i mean??