PDA

View Full Version : F/S 2003 Black Dodge SRT-4 Modded

Keebs ð¿ð
06-18-2006, 03:08 PM
Hey guys, well I'm finally selling my SRT. Lost my license for a year and decided to sell my car and save up for something new whenever I get my license back. This car is alot of fun to drive and I will miss it. Now down to the nitty-gritty.

Problems: The rear tires have about 10-15% tread left and will need to be replaced within the next 1,500 miles. It has an Autometer Ultra-Lite AFR gauge mounted, the power wires are ran, the signal wire isn't installed so it doesn't read the AFR. There are a few minor dings, nothing serious. Around 3 dings the size of a dime on the car (1 on the Pass. Door, 1 on the Right-Rear quarter, and 1 on the left rear quarter). Other than that, the car runs/handles like a dream.

The Car: The car has 35,7XX miles and the oil was last changed at 35,000 miles. Every oil change has been with Mobil 1 filter and Mobil 1 synthetic 10W30, with HP Restore added. Fuel Inj. Cleaner ran with every oil change. The clear coat has quite a few buffing-swirls in it, but as long as it is kept waxed you won't notice them.

The mods installed are:
Ice-Man CAI
Stage 1 Fuel Injector's
Walbro 255 LPH Fuel Pump
DriveShaft Shop 550 HP Axles
MPx UnderDrive Pulley
Mopar Short-Throw Shifter
Booger bushings
DC Sports Front and Rear strut bars (Titanium)
Eibach Sportline Lowering Springs
Iceman 60mm Billet Throttle Body
Slotted/CrossDrilled rotors (all 4)
Prothane Street Motor Mount inserts
Nology Hot-wires (Blue)
XS Power big FMIC
Turbonetics Cold-Pipe kit w/ Raptor BOV
NGK Iridium Plugs gapped at .30
GReddy Turbo Timer
SPEC Stage 2 clutch

The car also has 4 diamond plate floor mats, Viper seats, 30 PSI Boost gauge. 2 Dual 12" subs with Alpine 780 watt amp and Alpine CD head-unit. The tail lights were custom tinted with the Viper head in them and it has Ultra-White bulbs in the head lights and clear turn signal bulbs. The brakes were just changed and have maybe 3,000 miles on them. It has Brand New G-force KDW's on the front with 99% tread left and Pilot-S on the back with maybe 10-15% tread left

I am Asking $16,500 as it sits, might be willing to part out a few of the mods if there is interest. The car is financed and the title will be pending on the date of sale. The buyer will be required to accompany me to Bank of America to obtain a Noterized Bill of Sale since the title will be pending. The car is financed through Ohio's Savings (The bank that Bill Heard goes through since thats who I financed the car from). Once payment for the car is cleared, the title will be mailed to the buyer from the bank. A noterized bill of sale on a financed vehicle will hold up in court just as good as a title. This is just a method to insure the buyer that he/she will indeed recieve the title to the car.

If there are any questions, feel free to PM me. I can schedule test drives/viewings of the car VIA PM.

http://www.kontrolledperformance.com/srt/forsale/front.jpg

http://www.kontrolledperformance.com/srt/forsale/back.jpg

http://www.kontrolledperformance.com/srt/forsale/engine.jpg

http://www.kontrolledperformance.com/srt/forsale/wheel.jpg

http://www.kontrolledperformance.com/srt/forsale/inside.jpg

SL33P3R
06-18-2006, 03:26 PM
Damn keebler. When did you lose your license? GL with the sale man. What are you gonna get when you get your license back?

-Taylor

Nitro
06-18-2006, 03:33 PM
bump fa u dawg!!!!!

aaronfelipe
06-18-2006, 03:39 PM
Good ass price.

blown_ss
06-19-2006, 02:59 PM
bump for really nice car. this car is really nice and well taken car of. good luck with the sale.

nDrew
06-19-2006, 04:32 PM
Keebler didn't I meet you through Mark (Rx-7) that one night at Barrett? I think I raced you.

blackboi50
06-19-2006, 04:51 PM
bump for a nice ass SRT!!!!!.............1

RedGTS
06-19-2006, 04:57 PM
viper seats? what year ?

CHADbee
06-19-2006, 05:52 PM
black on black looks sick!

4bangin
06-19-2006, 06:05 PM
i hate those cars but that one actually looked really slick! i like it

IndianStig
06-19-2006, 06:15 PM
more pics FTW!

but ill def hit you up tomorrow or later tonight man.

CHADbee
06-19-2006, 07:15 PM
PM sent yo!

HatchMan
06-19-2006, 09:16 PM
bump cuz I love that 1st pic!

Keebs ð¿ð
06-19-2006, 10:57 PM
Keebler didn't I meet you through Mark (Rx-7) that one night at Barrett? I think I raced you.

Ya, Mark's my black brother from another mother so I probably met you through him.

viper seats? what year ?

They are the Viper seats that are an option when you buy the car from the dealership. The only difference between them and the Viper GTS seats is these don't have the holes in the head rest for racing harnesses

D Dysinger Racing
06-19-2006, 11:53 PM
Damn keebler. When did you lose your license? GL with the sale man. What are you gonna get when you get your license back?

-Taylor

hey taylor...are you the one that wanted to race my silver e46 m3 that nite on douglas blvd? just curious...

sorry for jacking your thread brian...haha

-Dave

fawk_you
06-20-2006, 12:03 AM
Bump for an awesome car! And an awesome seller! Awesome work done to it. Ive driven the car myself, handles beautifully... runs very very well! Good luck with the sale B! <3

Keebs ð¿ð
06-20-2006, 12:40 AM
Bump for an awesome car! And an awesome seller! Awesome work done to it. Ive driven the car myself, handles beautifully... runs very very well! Good luck with the sale B! <3

Awww, its my girl :) I miss ya babe, lets run away to tokyo and get married, then we can jump into the tokyo drift scene, its the new craze! anyways thanks for the bump, love ya girl!

and Dave, its all good and I might take ya up on that advice if I don't sell it ;). oh and Taylor, I heard through the grape vine that you're selling it? How much bro, I might have a buyer for ya!

fawk_you
06-20-2006, 12:46 AM
No problem. :)

SL33P3R
06-20-2006, 10:31 AM
hey taylor...are you the one that wanted to race my silver e46 m3 that nite on douglas blvd? just curious...

sorry for jacking your thread brian...haha

-Dave

I didnt do the talking. They said they were gonna ask you. But ya Its my car they were talking about

-Taylor

SOHC MONSTER
06-20-2006, 11:56 AM
Aren't you one of the little asshats that hang out at the Wendys on Douglas blvd?
I think you also work at that car wash on Fairburn

Keebs ð¿ð
06-20-2006, 12:33 PM
Aren't you one of the little asshats that hang out at the Wendys on Douglas blvd?
I think you also work at that car wash on Fairburn

Lol, ya I'm out at Wendy's sometimes but I usually don't associate with Drama. And yep, I work at the car wash on fairburn. I'm always riding around with Mark (rx7)

SOHC MONSTER
06-20-2006, 12:46 PM
Lol, ya I'm out at Wendy's sometimes but I usually don't associate with Drama. And yep, I work at the car wash on fairburn. I'm always riding around with Mark (rx7)

So what does drama have to do with anything? I just mentioned that those kids are asshats. I think I have heard of this Mark character..... :jerkit:

fawk_you
06-20-2006, 01:21 PM
Dude, his personal life, and selling the car....are 2 diff things. Seriously.

SOHC MONSTER
06-20-2006, 01:39 PM

I don't believe I was talking to you and second they were just some questions.

IndianStig
06-20-2006, 01:40 PM

Yah, i hate when people whore up legit threads with unwanted comments, but they have the right to, just have a little class.

Also to keebler....

got any spots in mind to meet at? PM me

fawk_you
06-20-2006, 01:43 PM
I don't believe I was talking to you and second they were just some questions.
I think I know you were not talking to me, however, I was trying to help a friend out with stuff that doesnt belong in this thread. Its questions basically about his personal life that should be taken care of elsewhere. IE: PM or AIM.... :goodjob:

SOHC MONSTER
06-20-2006, 01:47 PM
I think I know you were not talking to me, however, I was trying to help a friend out with stuff that doesnt belong in this thread. Its questions basically about his personal life that should be taken care of elsewhere. IE: PM or AIM.... :goodjob:

Help yourself before you help others......Since when did you become thread police?

fawk_you
06-20-2006, 01:49 PM
Help yourself before you help others......Since when did you become thread police?
Ive helped myself plenty, and im helping a friend. He would do the same for me. In no way shape or form did I call myself the "thread police" grow up.

SOHC MONSTER
06-20-2006, 01:54 PM
Ive helped myself plenty, and im helping a friend. He would do the same for me. In no way shape or form did I call myself the "thread police" grow up.

Isn't that like the pot calling the kettle a motherfucker?? I was just curious as to who he was and wanted to know...You don't like it, STFU and get over it. :2up:

Keebs ð¿ð
06-20-2006, 01:56 PM
Ok guys, this is getting alittle off topic. As for Drama at Wendy's I was just saying that alot of drama usually comes from that parking alot. I'm friends with most of the people that hang out there, but if I am there, it's usually only for a few mins. I'm one of the most laid back guys you'll ever meet, I don't really care what people assume of me or what they say about me. If its something I that offends me, I'll get huffy puffy for about 2 mins then I'm like whatever. But ya, I'm with the guys who are always down at NOPI bugging Brian and Casey :P

u_like_me
06-20-2006, 03:05 PM
Actually Leann, he is not bitter just the thought of u makes him rather sick...

u_like_me
06-20-2006, 03:08 PM
Hey keebler... You remember me from 20 the other night? I cannot remember what night, but you got off hwy 5 onto 20 and hit Fairburn? It was fun.. So glad no cops were out. lol!!

u_like_me
06-20-2006, 03:09 PM
No reason. I felt the need to tell you.. It is ok though, I know you were being a friend and so was I!!

u_like_me
06-20-2006, 03:11 PM
Ok. Whatever you say there smart girl...

u_like_me
06-20-2006, 03:19 PM
Do not be mad because you are not smart.. Be mad it is so clearly noticed...

SOHC MONSTER
06-20-2006, 03:20 PM
Ya know, its kinda sad to have your girlfriend stick up for you, Brandon. Cause you cant do it for yourself.

Oh you have got to be kidding me.... :lmfao: I don't even have to come with a halfway decent comment to top that

u_like_me
06-20-2006, 03:25 PM
K.. bye bye now...

SOHC MONSTER
06-20-2006, 03:32 PM
:jerkit: diaf. ;) k

HAHA.... Maybe one day when you actually say half the shit you say on the forum to someones face you might actually be taken seriously or you just might just get your ass stomped under the pavement. This is all b/c you think you have something to say about everything. When you learn to shut your mouth, you probably wouldnt develop enemys everywhere you go ya think?

u_like_me
06-20-2006, 03:34 PM
Is diaf a word?

SOHC MONSTER
06-20-2006, 03:39 PM
Is diaf a word?

Die In A Fire

u_like_me
06-20-2006, 03:39 PM
Ok. I got it now. I had to ask what that meant. It was not listed in my redneck dictionary. I am up to speed now though. Even if I diaf, I would still be smarter then you sweetie and that is sad...

SOHC MONSTER
06-20-2006, 03:46 PM
Cause I will really see someone? lol k And I actually do. Not that you would know...cause I dont see you. Whatever though. Threatening me, is the way to go homie. I have alot to say about shit, just like most of the people on this forum.... opinions rock! I dont give a shit if someone is an enemy or not.... I can only laugh at this. So so so VERY FUNNY. Make sure you lie and cheat on your present girl as well k.

Oh believe me I have no desire to cheat. I have everything I need unlike yourself. By the way, who was threatning anyone? I was just clearly stating the truth considering half of the comments you have made in the past you get flamed over. Cause you don't see me? I never mentioned I wanted to see you so please get over yourself and move on in your wonderful life.

SOHC MONSTER
06-20-2006, 03:52 PM
You just admitted you did. Apparently you live your life from past as well. Im glad you dont want to see me. And whatever, being OVER myself or under myself.... :lmfao: k. My life is good, thanks.

Im done with this shit. Brian, im sorry. Just trying to help you out- obviously, people cant do that anymore.

I didnt admit anything but ok thanks for playing. You just admitted of how much common sense you lack, I do not live my live in the past at all. go find someone else with A.D.D. to go play in traffic with.. thanks

Keebs ð¿ð
06-20-2006, 03:55 PM
Hey keebler... You remember me from 20 the other night? I cannot remember what night, but you got off hwy 5 onto 20 and hit Fairburn? It was fun.. So glad no cops were out. lol!!

Oh ya lol, I was hoping you would follow me to QT lol. That was alot of fun and ya, very glad no cops were out. We'll have to do it again sometime lol

SOHC MONSTER
06-20-2006, 03:56 PM
Sure you didnt. :lmfao: Ill have fun!

/thread for me. haha

Horray for you, I guess if I stayed at home all day I would have more time to correct my spelling.

fawk_you
06-20-2006, 03:57 PM
Horray for you, I guess if I stayed at home all day I would have more time to correct my spelling.
Well.... ill let my boss know that I should get more days off. :lmfao:

Keebs ð¿ð
06-20-2006, 03:58 PM
Despite how much I would love to sell my car, this thread is pretty entertaining... lol I might have to start selling more stuff on IA.com :P

SL33P3R
06-20-2006, 04:08 PM
Its ok Keebler, Half the people on here just talk internet shit and have no desire to buy your car or not even have the cash

fawk_you
06-20-2006, 04:16 PM
Its ok Keebler, Half the people on here just talk internet shit and have no desire to buy your car or not even have the cash
I had the desire/intent to keep personal stuff off of here...IE: saying what I did in my original post. However, I didnt see that working. I have the money, but I wouldnt buy the car...I dont like domestics. He knows my intentions were good. :goodjob:

SL33P3R
06-20-2006, 04:53 PM
Ya, I wasnt talkin about you. I could tell you and Keebler looked to be friends. Its cool. This car is SICK and it sounds amazing. Looks like Dville is gonna have 2 badass 4bangers gone. Aint that right keebler? haha

BUMP

-TAylor

SpoolBus
06-20-2006, 08:11 PM
Looks good...suprised I never met you...also I don't think you listed the FMIC is it AGP?....good luck with the sale.
Ah shit edit...XS..looks good!

Keebs ð¿ð
06-20-2006, 09:22 PM
Looks good...suprised I never met you...also I don't think you listed the FMIC is it AGP?....good luck with the sale.
Ah shit edit...XS..looks good!

Ya, I was trying to get more work done to it before I made an appearance. I made lots of srt friends along the way but now I must let it go, long before I planned. Was getting close to the 50 trim mark too... oh well :)

Ya, I wasnt talkin about you. I could tell you and Keebler looked to be friends. Its cool. This car is SICK and it sounds amazing. Looks like Dville is gonna have 2 badass 4bangers gone. Aint that right keebler? haha

BUMP

-TAylor

Ya, But its ok... I've caught wind of your little project. Well atleast I think I have, from what I've heard your building a 1st gen ;) If it's true, it'll fly. Plus ya know, regardless of losing my license next month, the system can't keep me from speed. I'll be back :)

JITB
06-20-2006, 11:33 PM
car looks like its prepared to make some power.. who did your tint?

Keebs ð¿ð
06-20-2006, 11:52 PM
car looks like its prepared to make some power.. who did your tint?

Ken at K&L here in Dville

Keebs ð¿ð
06-21-2006, 02:37 PM
*Bump* Buy this car and I will toss in all the stock parts so you can change them out if you ever decide to part it out!

SL33P3R
06-21-2006, 04:14 PM
BUMP for a PIMP and a PIMP SRT-4!!!!

Keebler you got AIM? IM me at FIMotorsportsTJM, got some questions

-TAylor

fawk_you
06-22-2006, 12:56 AM
up!

nDrew
06-22-2006, 06:04 PM
Ya, Mark's my black brother from another mother so I probably met you through him.

Yep your the guy I met. I had the Maroon 240sx. That night there was a big group of us. My boy with the Silver 240sx was rolling with us. I think Mark got a ticket that night for doing donuts?

fawk_you
06-22-2006, 06:33 PM
Brian, you know everyone. lol....

Keebs ð¿ð
06-22-2006, 08:16 PM
Yep your the guy I met. I had the Maroon 240sx. That night there was a big group of us. My boy with the Silver 240sx was rolling with us. I think Mark got a ticket that night for doing donuts?

Yep now I rememeber, you beat me :P But ya, whatcha been up to? I'm bringing out a new car in a few weeks, my own little nissan

umairejaz
06-22-2006, 09:54 PM
LOL @ the drama.... i think ive met you a few times long time ago when u had the celica with the vvti ("vtecK on steriods") lol

Keebs ð¿ð
06-22-2006, 10:01 PM
Hey, ya I miss my old celi lol. That little car was fun. oh well :P

Keebs ð¿ð
06-30-2006, 01:12 AM
*Bump* Just got back from Florida, baby is still for sale though!

kapt.kraker
08-20-2006, 08:49 PM
ok i may sound stupid but is there anyway to fit the srt engine in a 2000 neon?:D

8bangin302
08-20-2006, 08:53 PM
man thats sweet srt-4..

compufreak21
08-20-2006, 09:38 PM
Lol this thread is cracking me up...but bump for a great guy and a sick srt-4. Cant believe you lost the license!! What happened to the skyline? you selling that to?

SL33P3R
08-20-2006, 09:40 PM
Lol this thread is cracking me up...but bump for a great guy and a sick srt-4. Cant believe you lost the license!! What happened to the skyline? you selling that to?

Nope, Hes just getting started on the skyline ;) :goodjob: :ninja:

-Taylor

JITB
08-20-2006, 10:02 PM
ok i may sound stupid but is there anyway to fit the srt engine in a 2000 neon?:D

yea man, there are tons of srt4 powered 1g - 2g neons