PDA

View Full Version : Misc Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith

Z33_kid
05-09-2005, 05:18 PM
http://movies.channel.aol.com/feature/starwars/trailer.adp whos gonna go watch the star wars 3 movie i tink this last one they are gonna remake

Brett
05-09-2005, 07:07 PM
They didnt REMAKE this movie, the 1-3rd are new, But yes this is the last one, this will take the story to what the 3 that have been out for years to.

1439/2000
05-19-2005, 12:43 PM
I saw it last night...on opening night. HAHA so many losers were out. You know the kind of guys that have never touched a girl and stuff. A few guys were dressed like Chewbacca and Storm troopers. The movie starts and everyone starts clapping.

Oh my god funniest movie i had seen in a while.

Then I fell asleep and woke up around the time when he turns into darth vader.

Best use of a free ticket i could think of.

blurred visions
05-22-2005, 05:39 PM
I believe 7 and 8 are going to be made. I just wish they could go further back in time and see more history of darth maul.

Anyone seen those lightsabers they sold at best buy, barnes and nobles, or borders? Badass, Ive got one for myself, but since they are sold out everywhere and not in production anymore makes them a hot collecters item. Sellin mine for atleast 100 bucks more than I paid in a month from now. :)

quickdodgeŽ
05-22-2005, 07:01 PM
I believe 7 and 8 are going to be made.

You believe wrong. Lucas has stated on numerous occasions that this will be it. Only other thing mentioned about the future of Star Wars was a possible TV show/series along the lines of Star Trek. Later, QD.

MitsuEvo6
05-22-2005, 08:03 PM
I saw it on sat. It was much better then the first 2. Its more along the lines of the old 3. *** of ****.

kilpatty43
05-22-2005, 08:58 PM
it was an awesome movie...my fav out of the first three...

and the last three are not going to be made by lucas...someone else may come along later and make them but he has already said that he would not.

The Yousef
05-22-2005, 10:47 PM

and the last three are not going to be made by lucas...someone else may come along later and make them but he has already said that he would not.

what they're making episode 7-9? :confused:

Whatthatslame
05-23-2005, 10:15 AM

I hope they do make them, even if George Lucas Doesnt make them, hell he didnt direct Episode 5 and 6 and those are many peoples favorite.

blurred visions
05-23-2005, 01:19 PM
http://comingsoon.net/news/topnews.php?id=6318

quickdodgeŽ
05-23-2005, 01:29 PM
That would be the worst thing for Star Wars if they do this. Shame on Lucas. Later, QD.

blurred visions
05-23-2005, 01:40 PM
I dont know if I believe this place very much but it all seems cool. I wouldnt mind more star wars.

http://www.supershadow.com/

quickdodgeŽ
05-23-2005, 01:41 PM
It would kill the series if they kept it going. TV, especially. Later, QD.

blurred visions
05-23-2005, 01:43 PM
TV would suck dick. It would be ALL acting and little special effects. Of course the acting would be horrible too with some cheap actors like every other tv show has.

quickdodgeŽ
05-23-2005, 01:44 PM
Agreed. Exactly. Later, QD.

chuck
05-23-2005, 01:50 PM
did anyone watch the F1 races this weekend, George Lucas, darth vader, chubaca, r2d2 and gang were all there. two of the guys had star wars themed cars and the pit crew were dressed as storm troopers; one the dark side and one the other side, whatever it is. it was actually all pretty cool looking

Whatthatslame
05-23-2005, 03:03 PM
did anyone watch the F1 races this weekend, George Lucas, darth vader, chubaca, r2d2 and gang were all there. two of the guys had star wars themed cars and the pit crew were dressed as storm troopers; one the dark side and one the other side, whatever it is. it was actually all pretty cool looking

haha i watched them but i didnt see that i wish i had...

I agree that a TV series would be terrible for Star Wars

B16a2 Civic
05-23-2005, 03:08 PM
I saw it.....i liked it, funny part was when it was over the hardcore nerds starting clapping was like " this is my 3rd time watchin it and im coming back again later"...all in all anakin skywalker should have been black....thats how we act ;)

chuck
05-23-2005, 04:41 PM
haha i watched them but i didnt see that i wish i had...

this is just a group shot, the white storm troopers were just actors, the black storm trooper is one of the pit guys, i really didn't see any others that showed the other car or the other pit guys...but there are more picture here: http://www.formula1.com/race/photographs/737/Sunday/61702.html you can go change the day on the left side of the screen to see pictures from the other days...from what i see i don't think any of the star wars stuff was there until friday though
http://www.freepixhosting.com/uploadedfiles/starwarsf1.JPG

kilpatty43
05-23-2005, 11:05 PM
if they made the last 3 or made it a tv show it would definitely ruin the whole star wars effect...i think making these last three has cast a shadow on the originals but that would kill them

quickdodgeŽ
05-24-2005, 05:44 PM
^^ It has happened before and it may happen again, but....I actually agree with you. Later, QD.

MyMomTookMyCivic
05-25-2005, 01:11 PM
agree. the tv show would really suck. they always pick the biggest dumbasses to play major roles. i just wanna know how the movie was. i want to see it but i dont know if i want to waste 10 bucks. lemme know.

Z33_kid
05-25-2005, 03:02 PM
man juss go to regal 24 an watch more than one movie lol