PDA

View Full Version : So yeah.. got lucky..

Julio
06-17-2006, 10:27 PM
So I Decided to take a nap today at around 6:30 pm after shaving a few beers..
Girls wakes me up for me to go to the store and get her something sweet (drity thoughts in my head , hehe )

is about 10:45, Im like shit, nice nap.. I hop in the audi and make a left out of my neighborhood onto the main rode and just gun the mofo, all of sudden I see a car coming up behind me quick, as I reach the corner I noticed the gas station was closed and literally at the same time I look at my rearview mirror for that car, ahhh fuck, Gwinnett pd, So im like, well im fucked and thinking where the hell he came from... He decided to follow me all the way down to the QT before 316 on hwy 20, I pulled in, so did he.. I get out of the car..

He asked me, Why you slow down? I just gave him the dumb look... and chuckle :doh:

hahahah, got lucky..

Tiff-O-Bitties
06-17-2006, 10:28 PM
and then?!!!

Hulud
06-17-2006, 10:28 PM
nice

PhAtBoYMr2
06-17-2006, 10:35 PM
"FUCK THE POLICE FUCK THE POLICE FUCK EM'

i got a seat beat violation on wensday, when i asked the cop what he pulled me over for he said seat belts, i laughed my ass off took the ticket and light up the blunt i had saved in the glove box.....we on that gangsta shit...hah

Julio
06-17-2006, 10:38 PM
"FUCK THE POLICE FUCK THE POLICE FUCK EM'

i got a seat beat violation on wensday, when i asked the cop what he pulled me over for he said seat belts, i laughed my ass off took the ticket and light up the blunt i had saved in the glove box.....we on that gangsta shit...hah

thats was all DWB dude.. :eek:

PhAtBoYMr2
06-17-2006, 10:39 PM
thats was all DWB dude.. :eek:

DWB......WHATS THAT?

driving while burning??

Julio
06-17-2006, 10:41 PM
DWB......WHATS THAT?

driving while burning??

Driving while black violation.. cop just simply wanted an excuse..

But yeah, drive while about to burn is also good :D

PhAtBoYMr2
06-17-2006, 10:44 PM
Driving while black violation.. cop just simply wanted an excuse..

But yeah, drive while about to burn is also good :D

driving while black...lol

haha thats the funny thing, i had all my windows down, music blasted and enjoying my day, then you get pulled over and a cop tried to put you in check, a good day turns into a bad day....

Luckily something told me not to light the blunt 5 minutes prior....then i wouldve been in some shit.....I hate cops because they hate black people...blah

turbosx©
06-18-2006, 01:00 AM
Well I got pulled over for so called running a light.Then my car got searched because i fit the describtion of some juvies(sp?)that caused trouble the night b4.damn being black.jk I love being black

Stormhammer
06-18-2006, 01:21 AM
hmm, you were like 2 minutes from my house

boosted1jz
06-18-2006, 11:06 AM
yesterday i was on my way to work and had matted the gaspedal on the ram going down 141... on a part i usually dont take for this very reason.... well i crest the hill and BAM theres doraville sitting on the side of the road tagging people....

either he missed me or i was just barly over the speedlimit?!? cause he never moved but i was doing atleast 75.......

any1 know what the speedlimit on 141 near 285 is????

chris

Julio
06-18-2006, 11:08 AM

PhAtBoYMr2
06-18-2006, 11:14 AM
Well I got pulled over for so called running a light.Then my car got searched because i fit the describtion of some juvies(sp?)that caused trouble the night b4.damn being black.jk I love being black

had that happen before, racial profiling at its best....thats why you can always hear me saying FUCK THE POLICE