PDA

View Full Version : BLk92DA A++++++ Great seller!

§treet_§peed
06-17-2006, 08:35 PM
Great seller! i bought a set of 99-00 EX/Si OEM tailights from him in way better condition than i imagined, they were in perfect condition. awsome price to 70 bucks. he even drove from Jimmy Carter to my house in gainesville. thanks again for that stuff and coming all the way up too my house. preciate it man:goodjob:

i4_garage
06-17-2006, 09:47 PM
^^he is gay....so just buy shit from him..but don't ask him for any "favors"....... :lmfao:

BLk92DA
06-18-2006, 03:43 AM
Great seller! i bought a set of 99-00 EX/Si OEM tailights from him in way better condition than i imagined, they were in perfect condition. awsome price to 70 bucks. he even drove from Jimmy Carter to my house in gainesville. thanks again for that stuff and coming all the way up too my house. reciate it man:goodjob:

they are basically brand new...not a single visble defect on it.

I didnt think Gainesville was THAT far until i got on the road...i was like fuggit, so i went ahead and came through. LOL i was cracking up inside when u said u gave me ur lunch money and u wont b able to eat or sumin like that :lmfao:

BLk92DA
06-18-2006, 03:45 AM
^^he is gay....so just buy shit from him..but don't ask him for any "favors"....... :lmfao:

lololol not as ghey as your "H" emblen you have in your EK gas meter :lmfao:

trade me a EK w/ac yo!!

i4_garage
06-18-2006, 08:17 AM
they are basically brand new...not a single visble defect on it.

I didnt think Gainesville was THAT far until i got on the road...i was like fuggit, so i went ahead and came through. LOL i was cracking up inside when u said u gave me ur lunch money and u wont b able to eat or sumin like that :lmfao:

Street Speed is the poorest MOthafuka i know..... :lmfao: :lmfao:

§treet_§peed
06-18-2006, 08:50 AM
:stupid: i am pretty poor yo. but it's all good, those tail lights were perfect. and for real big thanks again for driving all the to Gainesville for me. since i got the money for my b-day though, i had neough for the lights and a little bit more. but it's all good..