PDA

View Full Version : I hate the shoulders here...

MosquitoXR13
06-17-2006, 03:55 PM
So $139.90, two new tires, 1 flat sissy spare and 1 torn sidewall and roadrashed wheel later, I am broke, pissed and hate the shoulders here in Buford. So I was turning off of Peachtree Industrial Blvd on to... some street, not sure, and pulling out of the gas station to my right a pick up truck playing around swings bed of his truck in to my lane!!!!:eek: I am in 2nd gear cause I had barely finished the turn when this happend, so I swerve out of the way of the trucks, but as I am cutting back the wheel, the ass end of my MR2 decides to get happy and the right side tire drops off the edge of the road and slices the sidewall to shit.:rant::rant::rant: The truck driver actually takes the time to slow down, laugh and keeps on going as I pull over to inspect the damage.:2up:Well I pull into the gas station start changing the tire to my spare and realize that it to is flat, figures. So I drive to Expert Tire on Rt. 20 buy 2 of the least expensive tires they have in stock in my size, 185/60-14, and all they have in stock are these damn Fuzion HRi's. I always told myself I would never buy tires from a company that cant even spell its own name correctly, and here I am stuck with these damn things.

Cliff notes: Sideways rednecks suck, MR2's are tail happy, the shoulders are at least 2 inches lower than the road here, my spare tire was flat, and I bought tires that where made by a company that cant spell their name correctly.

.:Zero:.
06-17-2006, 04:07 PM
Hmmmm. Well all I can give you is some advice, I hope it helps. Get a pen and write this down. No one cares.

TeeJay
06-17-2006, 04:11 PM
o rly???

HURRY UP AND BUY!!!

MosquitoXR13
06-17-2006, 04:14 PM
Hmmmm. Well all I can give you is some advice, I hope it helps. Get a pen and write this down. No one cares.
Your just pissed cause you have those damn Fuzion tires and think they are cool cause they have a "Z" in them instead of an "S" therefor making them "extreme" and cool.

Go suck an egg, if you dont care, than why did you waste time reading/posting in the the thead. You dont care? Than move on to the next thread.

.:Zero:.
06-17-2006, 04:16 PM
Your just pissed cause you have those damn Fuzion tires and think they are cool cause they have a "Z" in them instead of an "S" therefor making them "extreme" and cool
lol good come back +1
:lmfao:

MosquitoXR13
06-17-2006, 04:18 PM
lol good come back +1
:lmfao:
Who said anything about a "come back?" I was stating my view on your opinion of this thread. Take it as you will.

TeeJay
06-17-2006, 04:20 PM
ummmm.

HURRY UP AND BUY!!!

SixSquared
06-17-2006, 08:33 PM
boys be nice....

http://www.automotivetech.org/forum/images/smilies/gayfight.gif

Crazy Asian
06-17-2006, 09:38 PM
Yep one of my brand new rims has a nick due to the damn rocks. God I hate construction.