PDA

View Full Version : First of the Fast & Furious Ricer bashing

nightracer
06-16-2006, 07:34 PM
Went to the movies to go check out what kind of amusement I could find and what do I see? RyC3rZ!!!1 :doh: They had some ugly ass beat up SN95 mustang with a big elephant nostril cowl hood that was bone stock. Thing was dirty as hell. They had some type of toyota camary with some ugly ass paint job, dubs and a air ride. It was uglier than two fat chicks slapping their meat flaps together. So I just looked at them like they were all idiots, pointed at them and laughed my ass off. Said you guys are fucking ricers and walked off. They were like "but my car is t3h m4d t0ite jDm dawg" :lmfao:

I hate ricers.

quickdodgeŽ
06-16-2006, 07:39 PM
Not the first. This disease of the silver screen has been on here for well over a couple of weeks now. Later, QD.

BTLFED
06-16-2006, 07:39 PM
Oh...does that waste of a film come out today?

deffro
06-16-2006, 07:50 PM
Went to the movies to go check out what kind of amusement I could find and what do I see? RyC3rZ!!!1 :doh: They had some ugly ass beat up SN95 mustang with a big elephant nostril cowl hood that was bone stock. Thing was dirty as hell. They had some type of toyota camary with some ugly ass paint job, dubs and a air ride. It was uglier than two fat chicks slapping their meat flaps together. So I just looked at them like they were all idiots, pointed at them and laughed my ass off. Said you guys are fucking ricers and walked off. They were like "but my car is t3h m4d t0ite jDm dawg" :lmfao:

I hate ricers.

Dude, you have red wheels. At least it looks that way in your sig

nightracer
06-16-2006, 07:57 PM
The car came that way and I jewed him down to crackhead prices...

DeutscheBAG!
06-16-2006, 08:04 PM
Oh...does that waste of a film come out today?

aaaa shut up man

you know damn well you'll be sitting with us this weekend watching it :king:

eViLMunkey
06-16-2006, 08:05 PM
I'm protesting that movie...

LemonAJAX
06-16-2006, 08:09 PM
well i saw it early today and it's honestly not that bad.. for real.. like it's kinda cool.. better than the other ones... well they still have crazy mad JDM stik0rz.. lol but it's deff better than the other ones.. and has a point..

The Golden Child
06-16-2006, 08:16 PM
ill be watching the 10 o clock show ..

eViLMunkey
06-16-2006, 08:22 PM
Don't support the movie... you just enable their creation of shitty movies like the last ones

HvyArms
06-16-2006, 08:28 PM
Whats a ricer?

eViLMunkey
06-16-2006, 08:34 PM
Something Asian people eat alot of... could be like Riceroni

Nemesis
06-16-2006, 08:36 PM
The movie was actually good, and well made compared to the other three. Your opinion could change after watching it. I know mine did. I loved how they had the Formula D drivers in it as well.

I saw it at 5:30 at Phipps Plaze and the crowd was still low and no stupid shit going on in the theater.

HvyArms
06-16-2006, 08:39 PM
long as I'm no ricer

Five*Star*
06-16-2006, 08:48 PM
Saw it with the kids and think it was way to movie-like. Too over-the-edge, even more than the first one. Some of the cars were nice, and it was nice seeing Japan, but other than that, I thought it was trash. At least the car sounds were accurate, and the drifting was real though :D

Nemesis
06-16-2006, 08:49 PM
But for what it is, A MOVIE, it does its job in most aspects. There will always be people that will bash it because of the name it holds in the title and judge the perverbial book by its cover. But different actors , different movie all in all.

wantboost
06-16-2006, 08:50 PM
Dude, you have red wheels. At least it looks that way in your sig
thats EXACTLY what i was thinking lol +1

eViLMunkey
06-16-2006, 08:50 PM
After reading the tested specs of the main cars in the movie I'll never see it...

LemonAJAX
06-16-2006, 11:16 PM
After reading the tested specs of the main cars in the movie I'll never see it...

like i thought i'd just go to laugh at the whole thing.. hich i kinda did.. but i was actually suprised.. i mean MUCH better tan the 1st 2 and deff served it's purpose as a movie..

EmminoDaGreat
06-16-2006, 11:26 PM
was sold out when i tried to go, lol at the 1500000000 kids outside watching all the cars tho...

2.2L
06-16-2006, 11:31 PM
performance aspect was liveable. but the plots have got to be better. also the acting needs to be improve. but definately was better then the first 2.

HEY THIS IS MY 200 POST!!!!!

ct9a gsr
06-17-2006, 12:20 AM
The acting was piss-poor terrible with the southern-accent white dude... and the storyline was mediocre at best (anyone else thought the scene where the guy told his dad he "has to do this" after being pointed at with a gun a lil lame?)... however, the movie was *very* entertaining to watch and a lot of the cars are nice as well.

Oh, and Keichi Tsuchiya even made an appearance in it... hehe.

CHADbee
06-17-2006, 12:24 AM
it was'nt as bad as i thought i'd be...that is inside the movie theater.

TeeJay
06-17-2006, 12:30 AM
lol @ all u haters. the reason you go spend your 9 bucks to see a movie is to be entertained right?? and i think it was a very entertaining movie.had some funny parts, some action, and some fine azz hoes. thats all u need!!

KevinT707
06-17-2006, 12:34 AM
I thought it was good, along with the slightly bad acting but who cares. You're there to be entertained and humans are entertained easily ..

BTLFED
06-17-2006, 12:53 AM
aaaa shut up man

you know damn well you'll be sitting with us this weekend watching it :king:

Shit, you better kidnap me then if you expect me to go.....or get a hottie to talk me into it. ;)

Stormhammer
06-17-2006, 01:31 AM
lirl - I witnessed a Civic pulling the e-brake attempting to drift... and jump a curb - I asked him if he and his girl were okay and he said yea and I said " good, you drive a fucking civic, keep your hand off the ebrake next time mr. dorifto "

they got mad

nightracer
06-17-2006, 01:33 AM
lol @ all u haters. the reason you go spend your 9 bucks to see a movie is to be entertained right?? and i think it was a very entertaining movie.had some funny parts, some action, and some fine azz hoes. thats all u need!!
Yea man Idk why all these folks are sitting up hating when they had some bad ass wiminz in the movie.... Dayum!!! GT-R's, The FD, the 200mph run and all the hotties and nice Japanese scenery is what set it apart from the riceroni movies. They will do a follow up of this movie.. They can't just leave it hanging the way they did lol!

Wurm
06-17-2006, 03:18 AM
Man i got to wait till tommorow to see it. Im gonna put a for sale sign on my 240 while im up there though hahaha

D.Choe
06-17-2006, 05:51 AM
Saw it with the kids and think it was way to movie-like. Too over-the-edge, even more than the first one. Some of the cars were nice, and it was nice seeing Japan, but other than that, I thought it was trash. At least the car sounds were accurate, and the drifting was real though :D

FYI: They did most if not all of the filming in the US due to particular traffic constraints in Japan and had to import a lot of RHD cars to the U.S. Now Universal has to decide whether to import them back or keep the cars legal.
Sport Compact Car FTW.

ORGANIZATIONXIII
06-17-2006, 09:50 AM
..... so out of curiosity? was Vin Diesel in it then? when I saw the previews they had him in it..

but I've never seen a FF movie in the theaters.. but I'll make an exception.. at the DOLLAR theater in Fville in like 2 months..

YokotaS13
06-17-2006, 09:51 AM
FYI: They did most if not all of the filming in the US due to particular traffic constraints in Japan and had to import a lot of RHD cars to the U.S. Now Universal has to decide whether to import them back or keep the cars legal.
Sport Compact Car FTW.
exactly. This whole movie was a fake

imbosile
06-17-2006, 09:59 AM
..... so out of curiosity? was Vin Diesel in it then? when I saw the previews they had him in it..

but I've never seen a FF movie in the theaters.. but I'll make an exception.. at the DOLLAR theater in Fville in like 2 months..

yea he was in it for about 15 seconds at the end.

2.2L
06-17-2006, 11:43 AM
the 200mph run

you mean the 197 km/h thing right? all the asian countries are in km/h and 197 km/h is around 120 mph so according to the movie if your going faster then around 110 mph which is 180 km/h in japan then they dont bother with you which is bull to me anyways. imagine the cops here just not bothering with you because your going at 150 mph because their cars are "factory tuned".

HiPSI
06-17-2006, 02:42 PM
you mean the 197 km/h thing right? all the asian countries are in km/h and 197 km/h is around 120 mph so according to the movie if your going faster then around 110 mph which is 180 km/h in japan then they dont bother with you which is bull to me anyways. imagine the cops here just not bothering with you because your going at 150 mph because their cars are "factory tuned".

if they wanted 200mph runs they should've called up Smokey Nagata :).

slowrolla97
06-17-2006, 02:51 PM
:bigok:

Bruce Leroy
06-17-2006, 04:37 PM
I can already see that we are going to have ALOT of new members in the next few weeks, none of them good . Last night i was waiting outside the movies for a friend, some kids came out and asked me to drift my civic. :screwy: I just ignored them and then they went to go "drift" their mom's tarus. how long till the first "drifting death" in Atlanta?

ct9a gsr
06-17-2006, 04:47 PM
Ganguro girls are awesome. ^.^

HiPSI
06-17-2006, 05:24 PM
how long till the first "drifting death" in Atlanta?

it can't be far off.

Z33_kid
06-17-2006, 05:28 PM
any pics ? lol

man
06-17-2006, 07:14 PM
exactly. This whole movie was a fake

Oh really? No! It can't be true. I thought movies were always supposed to be 100% real. I wondered how Vin Diesel was even able to be in this movie after he died in Saving Private Ryan, takes a tough man to rise from the grave like that. /sarcasm

Oh noes! They didn't film in JDM land, LIARS! How often do movies, especially action movies, film in the actual cities where it is based? Do you go to sci-fi movies and criticize them? (nerd voice) "This movie clearly wasn't filmed on Mars. Look at the texture of the soil, it clearly lacks the immodium-penisoxide of true martian soil."

It's a movie, meant purely for entertainment. Not something to watch in order to be endowed with drifting skill and japanese culture.

TeeJay
06-17-2006, 07:21 PM
Oh really? No! It can't be true. I thought movies were always supposed to be 100% real. I wondered how Vin Diesel was even able to be in this movie after he died in Saving Private Ryan, takes a tough man to rise from the grave like that. /sarcasm

Oh noes! They didn't film in JDM land, LIARS! How often do movies, especially action movies, film in the actual cities where it is based? Do you go to sci-fi movies and criticize them? (nerd voice) "This movie clearly wasn't filmed on Mars. Look at the texture of the soil, it clearly lacks the immodium-penisoxide of true martian soil."

It's a movie, meant purely for entertainment. Not something to watch in order to be endowed with drifting skill and japanese culture.
TRUEST shit i read all day. i think its hilarious how everybody criticizes the F&F movies for not being real. hell, if they were real and represented how the racing scene real is, half the movie would be kids chillin in parking lots and getting kicked out by the cops for burning out. if you want a fuckin movie that is true to life, call up Dateline and ask them for a video transcript of their street racing documentary.

8bangin302
06-17-2006, 07:41 PM
i went and saw the movie friday and i liked it it was better than the other ones really...but didnt like the country dude..lol

Sibious
06-17-2006, 08:30 PM
The movie was actually good, and well made compared to the other three. Your opinion could change after watching it. I know mine did. I loved how they had the Formula D drivers in it as well.

I saw it at 5:30 at Phipps Plaze and the crowd was still low and no stupid shit going on in the theater.
phipps plaze always seem to be light in the crowd area. what happen to sunday.

Sibious
06-17-2006, 08:31 PM
TRUEST shit i read all day. i think its hilarious how everybody criticizes the F&F movies for not being real. hell, if they were real and represented how the racing scene real is, half the movie would be kids chillin in parking lots and getting kicked out by the cops for burning out. if you want a fuckin movie that is true to life, call up Dateline and ask them for a video transcript of their street racing documentary.
nicely said. :goodjob:

Ran
06-19-2006, 12:43 PM
I loved how they had the Formula D drivers in it as well.Hells yea. I laughed my @ss off when I saw Keiichi Tsuchiya and his partner fishing off the dock. :D

nightracer
06-25-2006, 09:37 PM
Then It woulda been an option video. And I woulda watched 3x by now.. Yea I thought it said 197mph instead of km/h thats fuckin weak that it took them the highway to hit 120mph......... Supras woulda been at 220mph by then... And so would the Viper guys.. 120 fuckin km/h thats volkswagen territory. Me & PSINXS trying to follow stikiller at the first IA meet I went to in my damn jetta lol! w34kn3zs$