PDA

View Full Version : F&F spoiler

boosted1jz
06-16-2006, 04:14 PM
quoted from another site

Let me preface this by saying, I did not pay to see it. I made the film so had to watch it to make sure all the splices were correct and all the cues hit.

*********SPOILERS**********

Of the 3 movies so far, this one was easily the best. That's not saying much though. Kinda like having a preferance for a shit more than other shits, because you had to wipe less. Actualy, I'm being abit hard. If I had spent money to see it, I wouldn't have been mad. But I doubt I would have spent money because 1 & 2 were such steaming piles.

Cornbread races the gay tooltime kid and sets the stage, showing his complete lack of driving skillz. Makes a big mess and is in trouble of going to jail. Cornbread moves to Japan (with his navy dad) to stay out of jail, never realy explained how they came up with that plan. Who cares though, plot details are for good movies. At this point we see that cornbread is a short motherfucker because every single japanese dude in the movie is as tall or taller than him. Way to represent America you fucking midget.

Meets bow wow at school. Bow wow shows him his car, fitting his rap career; pure faggotry. They then go and check out the local car scene. Plenty of nice Japanese poon, they should have shown more but oh well. Not even once in this movie did I spot a Surpa. Plenty of silvias, RX7s and 350fagz. At the meet he pisses off the head Yakuza wanna be. Yakuza calls him a Gaijin. Sweet. Gotta love those Japs, most racist folks in the world. How they are in the UN ethics commity blows my mind. They then throw around "Gaijin" about 200 times during the movie. For those that don't know, it's the Japanese equivelent of calling someone a nigger.

NEWAYS, he promptly wrecks the crap out of a Silvia that another Yakuza wanna be lends him. Instead of grip racing and stomping the crap out of the "Drift King" he tries to drift. Dammit cornbread, you really are stupid. This sets up cornbread to be in debt to the second Yakuza. Cornbread then becomes a delivery/message boy for Yakuza wannabe #2, to work off his debt.

blah blah school stuff. Ohhhh, cornbread is picking up japanese and trying to hit on the head Yakuza wanabes GF. School stuff. Yakuza #2 starts teaching cornbread to drift. school stuff, deliveries, bs filler.

Then in easily the best part of the movie, bow wow gets the shit kicked out of him by a henchman from Yakuza #1. hahaha, damn you cornbread for stopping the fight.

Then it's sports training montage. Cornbread can now drift. Cornbread races the guy the beat up bow wow and won his Yakuza friend a Trueno from yakuza #1. Hit on the Yakuza #1's GF some more. Hangs out with her. #1 finds out and beats up cornbread.

Real Yakuza (uncle to #1) finds out #2 is scamming #1. #1 kills #2. Much saddness. Cornbread goes the the Uncle (real Yakuza) and begs forgivness and asks for a race to set everything right. Being as how a race would restore honor or some crazy japanese shit like that, he agrees.

uh oh, spegheteos all your cars are gone from a police raid after #2 got killed. Time to go grab that mustang your navy dad was working on and put an engine in it. Swap the engine from the trashed Silvia from the begining of the movie into the Mustang. I cried a little bit here. Nissan filth in that poor Mustang.

Dorifto battle on the touge! Only Drift King has ever made it to the bottum, that's why he chose that road. Better work hard Mr. Cornbread midget ass. If you're gonna be a Gaijin, you better be "GAIJIN SMASH!" Marines style. I will hate you forever for not being typical American break stuff in the land of little people. Anyways, he wins the drift battle. It woulda been alot better if the music was "night on fire" or "running in the 90s" or some crap like that from Initial D. Meh, oh well.

Cornbread becomes the new Drift King and races Vin Diesel at the end of the movie. Cornbread, "this aint no 10 second race." Vinnie, "I got all the time in the world."

cue credits with special message "Dont be asshats out in the theater parking lot. You can't drift you ricer fags." It doesnt say that exactly, but im sure all the ricers that I will kick out of my movie theater tomorrow will try it anyways.

My comments:

The "technical talk" is much more accurate than in 1 or 2. Though why he was changing his sparkplugs because he wasnt drifting right, I'll never know.

All the badguys drive 350Zs. Perfect cars to illustrate the fruity badguys side.

A nice touch was at the end the real Yakuza flagging the start had missing fingers.

It was actualy a decent flick once you get past the god awful paintjobs and spoilers and body kits. Liked it much more than 1 or 2.

All the drifting was real (aside from one scene), none of that CGI crap from part 2.

Much more driving than any of the other films. No need for a plot or character development when it's mostly driving.

Bow wow gets beat up, great stuff.

Brett
06-16-2006, 04:27 PM
Good now I dont have to see it

Elbow
06-16-2006, 04:45 PM
now i have the answers i will yell them out as the movie goes on tonight i cant wait!!!! lol, jk jk. just goin to hang out in the parkin lot and watch civics and kias drift tandem.

5thgcelica
06-16-2006, 05:04 PM
yeah watch out tonight for reals...the dumbasses are out.

ahmonrah
06-16-2006, 05:37 PM
wtf is it with alll the "cornbread" statements......

Stormhammer
06-16-2006, 05:44 PM
wtf is it with alll the "cornbread" statements......

... you're a dumbass lol

down_shift
06-16-2006, 05:50 PM
I have to say I am surprised they used the Vin Diesel part in the commercials. I think they should have left it a surprise instead of trying to cash in on it.

2.0civic
06-16-2006, 05:55 PM
now i have the answers i will yell them out as the movie goes on tonight i cant wait!!!! lol, jk jk. just goin to hang out in the parkin lot and watch civics and kias drift tandem.

yes...just going to see people afterwards dift.....

2.0civic
06-16-2006, 05:55 PM
I have to say I am surprised they used the Vin Diesel part in the commercials. I think they should have left it a surprise instead of trying to cash in on it.

they had to do somehing casue the rest of the preveiws and the trailer sucked ass.

Dr.G
06-16-2006, 07:54 PM
Even more F&F Spoilers linked below- pics included!!

SPOILER #1 (http://www.mrbodykit.com/images/wings/allwings/Bomz%20Racing%20Type%20V%20Aluminum%203D%20Gt%20Sp oiler%20Wing%20Silver.jpg)
SPOILER #2 (http://www.absdynamics.com/image/Spoiler/spoiler-c9600-m.jpg)
SPOILER #3 (http://www.pitstopautoparts.com/images/1-jsp-spoiler.jpg)

quickdodgeŽ
06-16-2006, 07:56 PM
The real spoiler was just knowing there was another attempt at a movie being made. Later, QD.

ahmonrah
06-16-2006, 09:35 PM
... you're a dumbass loldrink napalm.....that is all.

The Ninja
06-17-2006, 06:08 PM
wow wat a retard. "gaijin" is not the american equivalent of calling someone a nigger. Its more of a polite term to refer to a "foreigner". Trust me, i've studied japanese for hte last 3 years of my life and i plan on attending a japanese college. The fuckbag doesn't kno what he's talking about. and btw Nissan>>>>>F.ound O.n R.oad D.ead