PDA

View Full Version : funny: How i love the internet?

4dmin
03-08-2005, 09:21 AM
disclaimer: don't go to this site and talk shit, i'm in a discussion and i don't want it locked just thought i would share.

http://www.importlounge.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=28794&st=30&#entry313954

^ya... i just think its funny b/c everyone wants to talk shit about IA the first chance they can get. thought i would share some of the stuff posted i find this to be lol material:

I'm sorry to report this but, IA does have alot of "Ricers"....but, so far the only person I met on IA that's cool is Tracy. She actually knows her stuff. I went to one meet and a guy was giving another guy advice on how to beef up his Honda Civic......he said "well u can always put a BOV on your car" and I was like.....ummm.....don't u need a turbo and intercooler on your car before u do that? The guy answered...."nah u don't need that to have a BOV".......

Well I'm not a pro at cars but, that's just stupid. That's like putting a turbo timer on your dash and your car isn't even boosted. I'm not putting down IA but, they need to get some things straight. Like maybe anti-ricer classes or something. i once heard a guy telling another guy about this guy that was once a member of this site whose brother's cousin ran that had a bunch of rice... but that Ethug Tracy she's cool! :)

I am not even around either board a lot, but I will tell you that IA does have a lot more ghetto rice than IL does.wow i didn't know our precense was so big on in ATL ghettos... i always wondered by we have so many members w/ wire wheels. ;)

no fucking cat fights between girls and bullshit arguing for the most part. and the average iq seems to be much higher on here i'll admit we actually have females on IA, i know can you believe they drive and can vote now a days :confused: oh by the way upon registering on IA we did take your IQ and the average score was... GAY!!!

Rabunchic
03-08-2005, 09:43 AM
Paul, You know that I had to go comment on it didn't you. Talk shit about me when I didn't go in there pretending to be anything.

BTLFED
03-08-2005, 09:49 AM
My E-penis is bigger. :rolleyes:

4dmin
03-08-2005, 09:51 AM
\/ blah blah blah

Kevykev
03-08-2005, 10:01 AM
damn "Ghetto Rice"

LOL!!!

Rabunchic
03-08-2005, 10:21 AM
Now I can't get onto IL says page could not be found!

Trey
03-08-2005, 10:21 AM
You'll have to admit that "some" of the girls on this board are a handful from time to time. :D

Rabunchic
03-08-2005, 10:22 AM
Yes we are but that is what you guys love about us right!!!

Trey
03-08-2005, 10:23 AM
I married a handful so yes we do. :D

BTLFED
03-08-2005, 10:25 AM
I married a handful so yes we do. :D

To say I married a handful would be an understatement.

Rabunchic
03-08-2005, 10:27 AM
I mean what is the deal I go on there and try and be friendly then you know IA gets back up and running I still go over there to talk then tracy says she was going to defend me but the thread is gone so of course I am going to defend myself!

Kristi
03-08-2005, 10:32 AM
yes - us girls can be pains in the butt, but that is why you love us so much right? :)

you have to admit, you guys would be lost without us chicks. lol

Rabunchic
03-08-2005, 10:35 AM
You tell em Kristi. so when is the next party? Not this friday but the next (wink wink)?

BTLFED
03-08-2005, 10:35 AM
yes - us girls can be pains in the butt, but that is why you love us so much right? :)

you have to admit, you guys would be lost without us chicks. lol

BAHHHHH!!!

Rabunchic
03-08-2005, 10:36 AM
Paul sorry it got locked.

4dmin
03-08-2005, 10:37 AM
you have to admit, you guys would be lost without us chicks. lol lol right... nothing a NWS forum and jerking won't cure.

Kristi
03-08-2005, 10:38 AM
lmao, i guess that is true - but then who would harass you guys and make you feel loved? :D lol

Rabunchic
03-08-2005, 10:40 AM
OK did not need to imagine that Paul. Just make sure you clean the computer up!!!!

4dmin
03-08-2005, 10:43 AM
man they locked that shit... i was awaiting the next great comment about RICE on IA.

Tracy
03-08-2005, 10:47 AM
Yay!!! Someone finally likes me!! ;)

Rabunchic
03-08-2005, 10:49 AM
I like you Tracy I don't give a shit what anyone says

4dmin
03-08-2005, 10:59 AM
^ tracy no one likes you... Ethug!!!

Jaimecbr900
03-08-2005, 12:25 PM
That is so gay. Why don't people ever quote things that are in black and white anymore? There's been plenty of stupid things said in either website by newbie members to fill a book. Why not quote that if you're hard up to make a point? Yet, they take the time to regurgetate (sp?) something that "supposedly" was said by somebody somewhere sometime....what's that got to do with IA or IL? How do we even know IF it happened?

It's gay IMO.

BTLFED
03-08-2005, 12:33 PM
Yay!!! Someone finally likes me!! ;)

I like you!

Rabunchic
03-08-2005, 12:43 PM
You like her because you are her avatar!

4dmin
03-08-2005, 12:50 PM
i like :boobies:

BTLFED
03-08-2005, 02:45 PM
You like her because you are her avatar!

I'm her Avatar because I'm a pimp LOL

Trey
03-08-2005, 02:58 PM
I mean what is the deal I go on there and try and be friendly then you know IA gets back up and running I still go over there to talk then tracy says she was going to defend me but the thread is gone so of course I am going to defend myself!

It was gone because someone posted pics of dead people from www.rotten.com.

Julio
03-08-2005, 03:17 PM
this topic has been killed to death, no one is going to change no ones opinions.
I been on IL since its 1st days and already know how many jackasses on are on there.
But guess what, Theres tons of idiots on here to.
I know quite a few ILers get along with them fine... before I use to get pissed when someone said something about IA, but know, I give 2 ratass to what some of there members think.

This is By far a more social board, they are more performance oriented.. But honestly I Think they have more bench racers then anything else.

I was a the track last year almost every damn friday night, Saw very little of them up there. I saw Trey with a couple of other IL guys last year.

And some just post on a regular basis on both boards that went to the track Like VTECKID he was there a few times.
So They can hate on show cars and IA and what IA does, But I guess some of them built there cars to be "quick" to look pretty in the driveway ,Varsity meets or have a nice dyno sheet framed to the wall.

y0 check out my Rota's.

Btw Ive been going to commerce since like 98-99, They actually have members then Ive actually meet at the track through the years, But I havent seen recently..

green91
03-08-2005, 04:25 PM
best thread evar

BTLFED
03-08-2005, 04:25 PM
w00 w00!