Tiff-O-Bitties
06-15-2006, 02:07 PM
But I think someone is either bored or in serious need of some TLC?:cool:

carrascopa
06-15-2006, 02:09 PM
N WHOM MIGHT U BE SPEAKING OF?

buddha@TeamFX
06-15-2006, 02:09 PM
Tiffany wrong about something!! NOOOO NEVER!! LOL!...whats up?

PSINXS
06-15-2006, 02:10 PM
yay more useless threads.

B16a2 Civic
???

carrascopa
yay more useless threads.

COME UP WITH SOMETHING BETTER THAN

Leisa
06-15-2006, 02:11 PM
COME UP WITH SOMETHING BETTER THAN

"then"

PSINXS
06-15-2006, 02:11 PM
better than.... didnt finish your sentence.

carrascopa
06-15-2006, 02:12 PM
IM NOT IN SCHOOL ASSHOLES.. THAN THEN THIN TAN FAN FUK U ALL... U WANT TO TEACH GRAMMAR THAN APPLY FOR A JOB IN THE PUBLIC SCHOOL SYSTEM.. IF NOT THAN PLEASE SHUT THE FUK UP

PSINXS
06-15-2006, 02:12 PM
"then"
thanks leisa lol

c-scopa i would but then i would be contributing to the useless threads.

The Golden Child
06-15-2006, 02:13 PM
hmmm ..

Leisa
06-15-2006, 02:14 PM
IM NOT IN SCHOOL ASSHOLES.. THAN THEN THIN TAN FAN FUK U ALL... U WANT TO TEACH GRAMMAR THAN APPLY FOR A JOB IN THE PUBLIC SCHOOL SYSTEM.. IF NOT THAN PLEASE SHUT THE FUK UP

SAY IT AGAIN FTW!!!!

Tracy

It's fuck!

LOL.... JP :)

Tiff-O-Bitties
I think we all know who I'm talking about!

carrascopa
It's fuck!

LOL.... JP :)

U WANT TO DO WHAT TO ME?

carrascopa
06-15-2006, 02:15 PM
I think we all know who I'm talking about!

SO MAY I ASK U A QUESTION?

Tiff-O-Bitties
06-15-2006, 02:16 PM
SO MAY I ASK U A QUESTION?

sure.

Ran
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/Nismosis/Anime%20Banners/werd.png

The Yousef
...i'm confused

~leaves~

carrascopa
sure.

WHAT IS YOUR OBSESSION WITH ME?

Tiff-O-Bitties
06-15-2006, 02:17 PM
who has an obsession with you? wtf makes you think i was talking about you, dumbass?

carrascopa
06-15-2006, 02:19 PM
who has an obsession with you? wtf makes you think i was talking about you, dumbass?

Y DO U ALWAYS TRY AND PROVOKE AN ARGUMENT OR DISCUSSION WITH ME... OR TALK ABOUT ME WITH OTHER PEOPLE.??

I MEAN IM SO MEAN TO YOU ALL THE TIME, BUT YET.. U TEXT MSG ME LAST NIGHT N STUFF.. IJUST DONT GET IT.. AFTER ALL THE THINGS I HAVE SAID TO YOU U STILL INSIST ON PAYING ATTENTION TO WHAT IM DOING AND TALKIING TO ME..

ITS JUST A LIL WIERD THATS ALL

The Yousef
06-15-2006, 02:20 PM
WHAT IS YOUR OBSESSION WITH ME?
she actually has an obsession with me...but is too afraid to admit it

:goodjob:

okay not really :(

:lmao:
:lmfao:

i'm bored.... :rant:

carrascopa
06-15-2006, 02:22 PM
she actually has an obsession with me...but is too afraid to admit it

:goodjob:

okay not really :(

:lmao:
:lmfao:

i'm bored.... :rant:

the more and more u talk.. the more and more i think i want ot have sex with you

Tiff-O-Bitties
06-15-2006, 02:22 PM
It's cause I'm your stalker Alex.. I sit outside your house and watch you get undressed... I love to think about you all the time.. You're the one I should be with, you just don't know it yet...

No seriously, I wrote you last night trying to see if later on I could send you referrals, but in all honesty, I'd rather see your business crash, and your house burn down with you in it.. THAT WAY I COULD SAY I'VE SEEN YOU DIE IN A FIRE.

The Yousef
06-15-2006, 02:23 PM
the more and more u talk.. the more and more i think i want ot have sex with you

okay...i'm going to stop talking then....

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :rly: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

carrascopa
06-15-2006, 02:25 PM
It's cause I'm your stalker Alex.. I sit outside your house and watch you get undressed... I love to think about you all the time.. You're the one I should be with, you just don't know it yet...

No seriously, I wrote you last night trying to see if later on I could send you referrals, but in all honesty, I'd rather see your business crash, and your house burn down with you in it.. THAT WAY I COULD SAY I'VE SEEN YOU DIE IN A FIRE.

i beleive the 1st part.. but not the second... lol!

I was seriously trying to understand u better.. i wasnt trying to argue.. maybe just help u realize what u r doing?? i just dont understand

u see kallie really hates me now afer what i have said to her, yet u on the other hand.. i know for a fact i could come to u say sorry.. n i want to be friends n we would be friends.. u dont really hate me deep down, u still like me.. i just dont understand it

The Golden Child
06-15-2006, 02:26 PM
okay...i'm going to stop talking then....

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :rly: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

hahaha ur gunna get butt plugged .. lolz

Tiff-O-Bitties
06-15-2006, 02:28 PM
i beleive the 1st part.. but not the second... lol!

I was seriously trying to understand u better.. i wasnt trying to argue.. maybe just help u realize what u r doing?? i just dont understand

u see kallie really hates me now afer what i have said to her, yet u on the other hand.. i know for a fact i could come to u say sorry.. n i want to be friends n we would be friends.. u dont really hate me deep down, u still like me.. i just dont understand it

honestly, if you are trying to understand.. I don't hate anyone.. They could run me over with their car, give me herpes, and I still don't hate them... What I really don't understand Alex is that we were really good friends (or so I thought, correct me if I'm wrong, please) and then it changed... It was like you were bi-polar or something.. It doesn't really matter if we are "friends" now, I could care less what you or anyone else thinks of me, but what I want to know is what triggered your immediate hatred? Seriously. Is it because that night we were all hanging out at your house and I went to the frige to get the beer to take to Aly's (the beer I bought) and I said I was talking shit?! (Which was a joke...)

carrascopa
06-15-2006, 02:32 PM
honestly, if you are trying to understand.. I don't hate anyone.. They could run me over with their car, give me herpes, and I still don't hate them... What I really don't understand Alex is that we were really good friends (or so I thought, correct me if I'm wrong, please) and then it changed... It was like you were bi-polar or something.. It doesn't really matter if we are "friends" now, I could care less what you or anyone else thinks of me, but what I want to know is what triggered your immediate hatred? Seriously.

when i feel like a female is getting emotionally involved with me at all i run away.. thats all..

if you look bak into the history of carrascopa u will see this pattern....

u have to admit u were crushing on me.. I dont care what u say.. I know the signs im a ladies man as everyone knows and i know the signs..

basically instead of having to deal with it.. I treat girls like shit so instead of liking me, they hate me!!!!! i do it all the time.. thats just how i roll...

I honestly am sorry though.. like seriously.. Im such a terrible asshole and I have been mean to so many people in the past few months.

carrascopa
06-15-2006, 02:34 PM
in all honesty, this probably isnt the best place to talk about it.. I hate this kind of attention.. sorry for starting this discussion.. I just find it really wierd that after everything u still are on my nuts.. thats the point i was trying to make outta all this

Tiff-O-Bitties
06-15-2006, 02:35 PM
when i feel like a female is getting emotionally involved with me at all i run away.. thats all..

if you look bak into the history of carrascopa u will see this pattern....

u have to admit u were crushing on me.. I dont care what u say.. I know the signs im a ladies man as everyone knows and i know the signs..

basically instead of having to deal with it.. I treat girls like shit so instead of liking me, they hate me!!!!! i do it all the time.. thats just how i roll...

I honestly am sorry though.. like seriously.. Im such a terrible asshole and I have been mean to so many people in the past few months.

You told me that, Alex, I knew that's how you worked... I wasn't crushing, but if you think that way, then that's fine.. I told you, I was the same way, but I make people hate me unintentionally... I don't hate you, I never have, you might have pissed me off, but I don't hate you... And, I don't want an apology (if it was sincere).. I just want us to be civil, is that a possibility?!

SixSquared
06-15-2006, 02:36 PM
Can I just say that due to Tiffany's avatar I need Cliff's notes for this entire thread?

Tiff-O-Bitties
06-15-2006, 02:38 PM
Can I just say that due to Tiffany's avatar I need Cliff's notes for this entire thread?

bwahahaha.. umm.. it was really something that should have been discussed in PM's b/w Alex and myself. nothing big!

SixSquared
06-15-2006, 02:40 PM
bwahahaha.. umm.. it was really something that should have been discussed in PM's b/w Alex and myself. nothing big!

good to know I didn't miss anything important and/or pertaining to me. All I do know is this: boobs > drama

:goodjob: +1 to you

carrascopa
06-15-2006, 02:42 PM
blaaaa.. im sory to kallie too .. i know she'll read this shit.. im such an asshole to you ladies..

carrascopa
06-15-2006, 02:43 PM
oh ya. but to answer your question.. ya we can be civil.. i have recently found peace in myself with a new female in my life n well.. i have stopped being a woman hater.. but regardless... we can continue this discussion at a later time

Tiff-O-Bitties
06-15-2006, 02:44 PM
much appreciated.

B16a2 Civic
06-15-2006, 02:46 PM
this turnd out good

dereksi
06-15-2006, 02:49 PM
this turnd out good
Not really it turned out ghey.lol

carrascopa
06-15-2006, 02:52 PM
Not really it turned out ghey.lol

u turned out gay as soon as your mom pooped u outta her crusty ass pussy faggot

B16a2 Civic
06-15-2006, 02:53 PM
bwahahah, and it spiced right back up

Scrappy
06-15-2006, 02:54 PM
aww this is cute! alex i know you got the good side in you man! just hide it well right? ;)

SixSquared
06-15-2006, 02:55 PM
Miss Scrappy, your presence has been requested in the most recent thread I made in the NWS forum. [/end intercom page]

carrascopa
06-15-2006, 02:57 PM
aww this is cute! alex i know you got the good side in you man! just hide it well right? ;)

blaaaa.. no i really am a self centered, self obsorbed asshole.. but still, sometimes i feel bad when i am mean to good people.. even if they do break the rules

2mchbooty
06-15-2006, 03:15 PM
blaaaa.. im sory to kallie too .. i know she'll read this shit.. im such an asshole to you ladies..
its cool alex...i really did like you, thats why i did the things i did. but i understand and its all good! :)

carrascopa
06-15-2006, 03:17 PM
its cool alex...i really did like you, thats why i did the things i did. but i understand and its all good! :)

i wasnt looking for acceptance. honestly..

Yall have me all confused.. how the hell is it that yall get to crushin on me.. than i turn it around on u guys .. smak u in the face with it.. totally diss u in public.. n with 2 simple words ( im sorry ) it can be o.k. again????

if the roles were reversed yall woulda gotbeat up already

2mchbooty
06-15-2006, 03:19 PM
all im sayin is i dont care anymore and i choose not to associate with people like you anymore. you taught me a lesson, really! im above the ignorance. :goodjob:

babygurl
06-15-2006, 03:19 PM
i wasnt looking for acceptance. honestly..

Yall have me all confused.. how the hell is it that yall get to crushin on me.. than i turn it around on u guys .. smak u in the face with it.. totally diss u in public.. n with 2 simple words ( im sorry ) it can be o.k. again????

if the roles were reversed yall woulda gotbeat up already

shit happens and you move on....If people spent all there time plotting revenge, then no one would have life...And plus Kallie and Tiffany both are bigger people in these situations, as are you Alex!

B16a2 Civic
06-15-2006, 03:20 PM
this is like a talk show

carrascopa
06-15-2006, 03:25 PM
fucc the talk show shit.. im really not nice.. i take it all bak

~The_Duke~
06-15-2006, 03:30 PM
JERRY!!JERRY!!

Deaf Pimp
06-15-2006, 05:33 PM
hhhmm, interesting.

Kevykev
06-15-2006, 06:49 PM
"then"

THAN!

P.S

Alex is pretty mean to ho...i mean Girls!

fucc the talk show shit.. im really not nice.. i take it all bak

?BAhahhaha

Leisa
06-15-2006, 07:11 PM
THAN!

P.S

Alex is pretty mean to ho...i mean Girls!

?BAhahhaha

oh hush up!

Kevykev
06-15-2006, 07:14 PM
Hush these.......

BufordŽ
06-16-2006, 05:54 AM
boobs > drama

:goodjob: +1 to you

I agree with you completely. Tiffy's boobs > Drama. :D