PDA

View Full Version : Misc Ipod suggestions

Jaimecbr900
06-15-2006, 11:02 AM
I don't listen to radio stations much if any. I mostly listen to my CD's. I like just about anything, but mix type music the best and hard rock type stuff.

I have no clue what's good that's "new" or "hot", since I don't listen to radio stations.

I download stuff to my Ipod a lot, but mostly from already existing CD's I have (just pick and choose out of each and don't carry them all around).

I'm looking for some suggestions in both mix type music and hard stuff from you guys that know more about the stuff than I do. I like everything from DJ mix compillations to hard stuff like Disturbed to some country to some hip-hop stuff to Reggeaton to Salsa.

I hear all these cool sounding music a lot of people play using their Ipods, but I never ask who that is playing. So here I'm trying to do that to add some variety and "newness" to my Ipod. I have a ton of old school Heavy Metal, Rap, Hip Hop, and country already, so I just want to add some new stuff to that. I'm not too into Trance type music, nor Death Metal stuff I can't understand (although some has some cool ass beats, I just can't hang with the screaching screaming lead singers :D ).

Just looking for some suggestions, especially in the hard stuff. I have to listen to some hard stuff every once in a while, but I am so out of date with bands and that genre of music that I am currently getting my suggestions from freaking TV commercials and crap... :rolleyes: .....that's sad, ain't it?

2.0civic
06-15-2006, 11:04 AM
lol, i just got done downloading some orgy and old school staind

Jaimecbr900
06-15-2006, 11:06 AM
lol, i just got done downloading some orgy and old school staind

I've heard some staind, but don't remember what.

Any details so I can go try it out?

DeutscheBAG!
06-15-2006, 11:01 PM
Little Brother - Chitlin Circuit 1.5
Fat Jon The Ample SOul Physician (beatstrumentals)
any of the Samurai Champloo soundtracks
J Dilla - Donuts
Danger Doom - the Mouse and the Mask
Dirty Vegas - the trip(probably the best 80's compilation you'll ever here)
Thievery Corporation
Psyche Origami and Minimina Goodsong

Jaimecbr900
06-16-2006, 08:20 AM
Thank you Walker. That is exactly what I was looking for. :goodjob:

Reaper
06-18-2006, 01:20 PM
hey jaime,

Check out
disturbed-diefy
three days grace-the animal I have become
10years-wasteland