PDA

View Full Version : FATHERS DAY -- MY DAD --POST IT UP!

BABY J
06-15-2006, 10:47 AM
Post it up... what is every1 doing for their dad? Hmmmm... mine --> piece of shit. I always thought so. We were both living here in ATL, but I did not meet him until I was 9. I looked and STILL look EXACTLY like him though. He is a 54 year old me... spitting image.

At 15 I had a flashback, and proceeded to literally kick his ass on I75N as he was driving me somewhere. He was talking about music and playing guitar as a kid (I had always wondered why I was the only musician my family) --> in mid-sentence I asked "why did you never come to see me?". I started punching him and we almost crashed. I was screaming FIGHT!!! FIGHT BACK BITCH (if you know me, this is VERY uncharacteristic)!!! He would not fight back. So when he stopped the car beside the highway I got out and started walking. He got out and tried to calm me down and that's when I laid into that ass... BIG TIME. The 8 years of martial arts all came to a focal point at that time. I literally almost killed him. People were honking their horns and pulling over, but I could not stop myself.

When the State Trooper showed up, I was STILL kicking his ass... the Trooper saw that I was versed in martial arts and was VERY standoffish and did not rush me or anything. He was just saying "sir calm down!!". I calmed down, and they made a report beside the road, and let me go home w/ him. For some reason, I NEEDED that. I needed that release, in my mind as far as I was concerned we were now "even". Since then we have been "kool" even though I ignore him when he tries to talk to me. In passing though, I am civil and he reaches for more, but I always cut him short and I can tell that he is hurt by it. I have always called him ROBERT and not dad. He gets NOTHING for Father's Day every year... never has, never will.

My STEP-DAD is technically my dad though. The 1st and only dad I ever knew/had and love. He gets EVERYTHING and all the acknowledgement as being "my dad". He and my mom only got divorced after I was in the Air Force and living on my own, so I have always known him to "be there" when I was living at home. When he is not w/ his new (since 1998) wife and kids, I call him "dad"... but I call him "Warren" around them to make them feel more comfortable and to not confuse his kids. I usually call him, get him a new gun (we LIKE guns and martial arts in my family... something a few of yall have noticed when you come to my house... LOL, always a few steps away from the "heat"), or take him to dinner. This year, he gets dinner and my very 1st gun... a polished Gloc 23.

What are you guys doing for your dad??

Tiff-O-Bitties
06-15-2006, 10:51 AM
Getting him a gift card.. He's so hard to shop for.

BABY J
06-15-2006, 10:52 AM
^^ Mine is hard to shop for too... a gun will always make him happy though. LOL.

Leisa
06-15-2006, 10:52 AM
HMMM, MY dad passed in 1998... So........Brett got a Natami steering wheel for the Civic , and he got a really nice outfit at Old Navy this past weekend :D

2.0civic
06-15-2006, 10:53 AM
My dad was always a asshole too but i geuss i always kind of look over that. he kicked me out of his house for getting into an argument with my stepbrother over something dumb 2 weeks before i graduated and when he showed up for my graduation, he saw me walk then he left. Dissapointing. Anyway, i bought him a new pair of oakleys. i figured WTF, since i get 60% off two pair a year, ill get him some.

Z33_kid
06-15-2006, 10:53 AM
prolly noting hes been acting bitchy prolly a gift card as well ^

Tiff-O-Bitties
06-15-2006, 10:56 AM
My dad kicked me out almost 2 years ago b/c I was losing weight, etc... he said I was doing drugs... Leisa remembers that story...

BABY J
06-15-2006, 10:56 AM
HMMM, MY dad passed in 1998... So........Brett got a Natami steering wheel for the Civic , and he got a really nice outfit at Old Navy this past weekend :D

Well at least you got him something. What most of you do not realize is that the 54 year old POS I am talking about is Brett. Brett is my dad.:o

2.0civic
06-15-2006, 10:57 AM
lol, i always knew J acted kinda crackerish

BABY J
06-15-2006, 10:58 AM
^^ WHITEPOWER!!

Leisa
06-15-2006, 11:00 AM
Well at least you got him something. What most of you do not realize is that the 54 year old POS I am talking about is Brett. Brett is my dad.:o

wow... so that would me make your mother... I think not...lol...

Leisa
06-15-2006, 11:00 AM
My dad kicked me out almost 2 years ago b/c I was losing weight, etc... he said I was doing drugs... Leisa remembers that story...

yes I do... terrible time for you ..

BABY J
06-15-2006, 11:01 AM
wow... so that would me make your mother... I think not...lol...

^^ Liar. Remember when I 1st stopped breastfeeding mom? I was 22 years old. Remember that??? It was tough to let 'em go.:lmfao:

Leisa
06-15-2006, 11:03 AM
^^ Liar. Remember when I 1st stopped breastfeeding mom? I was 22 years old. Remeber that??? It was tough to let 'em go.:lmfao:

OH OK...so you are the reason why I have small boobies... :(

BABY J
06-15-2006, 11:10 AM
NOPE!!! THAT'D BE BRETT. WHEN I STOPPED THEY WERE STILL FAT!!! LOL

Scrappy
06-15-2006, 11:17 AM
Mine passed away :( But I kinda stay to myself that whole day to think of him and try to only think positive... cause I am a daddys girl :)

Leisa
06-15-2006, 11:25 AM
Is anyone becoming a daddy ?

BABY J
06-15-2006, 11:34 AM
^^ Sorry to hear that Scrappy/Leisa. Well I'm not BECOMING a dad, but I AM a dad... LOL. But I learned something after becoming a dad --> WELL before I wanted to, and w/ some1 that I didn't want to mother my kid... what I learned is this:

It is VERY hard to "be" somewhere that you do not GENUINELY want to be (i.e being a dad). After living this very thing, I kinda eased up on my dad... I did the math and I KNEW that I was not the part of a "plan", but a booty-call gone bad. LMAO!!! I can respect that. But as far as 9 years going by before I ever even SAW him... naah, that's no good. But I do not knock him for not being a hands-on dad. You can make some1 BECOME a dad, but you can not make then BE a dad! But NOT BEING THERE AT ALL (no matter if you wanted to be a dad or not) is just wrong. He gets a TINY break b/c I now know how it is to have a kid before you are ready, but he does NOT get a "get outta jail free card".

devin
06-15-2006, 11:45 AM

yeah, i will be a daddy in november:)

babygurl
06-15-2006, 11:53 AM
The dreaded Father's Day!

My father passed away when I was 10. He never really was there growing up, I think about him every Father's Day, His Birthday, and the day he passed. I cry, and try and think of the good memories we have. In 22 years I have never given a fathers day present.

I have a step father, which I dont call him dad, but everyonce in a while. He is the man that raised me (no wonder why I am so screwed up :)) Seriously tho, John (step father) has been a big part of my life for about 15 years, always takes care of the family. He is away working right now, so the Father's day present will have to wait until he comes back. And plus I am broke until next week :( Oh and two of my sisters birthdays are on Fathers day as well (not twins either) LOL

B16a2 Civic
06-15-2006, 11:57 AM
phone call

B16a2 Civic
06-15-2006, 11:57 AM
when he gets from visiting cali next wensday, i'll get him something

SLow_POke
06-15-2006, 11:58 AM
Post it up... what is every1 doing for their dad? Hmmmm... mine --> piece of shit. I always thought so. We were both living here in ATL, but I did not meet him until I was 9. I looked and STILL look EXACTLY like him though. He is a 54 year old me... spitting image.

At 15 I had a flashback, and proceeded to literally kick his ass on I75N as he was driving me somewhere. He was talking about music and playing guitar as a kid (I had always wondered why I was the only musician my family) --> in mid-sentence I asked "why did you never come to see me?". I started punching him and we almost crashed. I was screaming FIGHT!!! FIGHT BACK BITCH (if you know me, this is VERY uncharacteristic)!!! He would not fight back. So when he stopped the car beside the highway I got out and started walking. He got out and tried to calm me down and that's when I laid into that ass... BIG TIME. The 8 years of martial arts all came to a focal point at that time. I literally almost killed him. People were honking their horns and pulling over, but I could not stop myself.

When the State Trooper showed up, I was STILL kicking his ass... the Trooper saw that I was versed in martial arts and was VERY standoffish and did not rush me or anything. He was just saying "sir calm down!!". I calmed down, and they made a report beside the road, and let me go home w/ him. For some reason, I NEEDED that. I needed that release, in my mind as far as I was concerned we were now "even". Since then we have been "kool" even though I ignore him when he tries to talk to me. In passing though, I am civil and he reaches for more, but I always cut him short and I can tell that he is hurt by it. I have always called him ROBERT and not dad. He gets NOTHING for Father's Day every year... never has, never will.

My STEP-DAD is technically my dad though. The 1st and only dad I ever knew/had and love. He gets EVERYTHING and all the acknowledgement as being "my dad". He and my mom only got divorced after I was in the Air Force and living on my own, so I have always known him to "be there" when I was living at home. When he is not w/ his new (since 1998) wife and kids, I call him "dad"... but I call him "Warren" around them to make them feel more comfortable and to not confuse his kids. I usually call him, get him a new gun (we LIKE guns and martial arts in my family... something a few of yall have noticed when you come to my house... LOL, always a few steps away from the "heat"), or take him to dinner. This year, he gets dinner and my very 1st gun... a polished Gloc 23.

What are you guys doing for your dad??

dayyumm ..

as for my pops . its hard to lpease the foker. i to my knowlegde accomplished alot to prove to him .. .. but instead of congratulations .. he seems to find a awy to put me down . oh well im grown ass man LOL. he doesnt see what i liek to do . fixing car making them fast , all i get is get life insurance i dont want to have to pay for ur fuken funeral HA!! show him all my certification and diploma . and roll his eyes like yeah right . anyway i still love the man .
thinking of getting him a sears gift car or lowes . he loves home projects

kittychick
06-15-2006, 12:16 PM
Real life really sucks sometimes.

Two-"Dad's" to get gifts for (both parents remarried) and I just pissed of my Daddy two weeks ago. Life's a bummer. :(

But Trav always gets his dad a Bass Pro Shop gift card; I think this year he's going to try omething new. :) Like washing the car.
Remeber back in the day when us "kids" didn't make any "money" and we were just expected to do a few extra chores around the house and that was a "gift." I still don't amake good $$ and my folks wan't gifts from me? lol

slowrolla97
06-15-2006, 12:17 PM
This fathers day is going to be really hard for me. I lost my father 2 weeks ago. He was only 48 and it was totally outta the blue. I dont know what i am going to do. :(

Scrappy
06-15-2006, 12:20 PM
This fathers day is going to be really hard for me. I lost my father 2 weeks ago. He was only 48 and it was totally outta the blue. I dont know what i am going to do. :(

trust me, not too long ago went through this... best to be wiht people close and just think positive things. makes you stronger and have a bigger heart to people close to you!

babygurl
06-15-2006, 12:21 PM

I am sorry honey!

Try and think about the good times...that is all you can do!

If you need to talk post up...or hit me with a PM :)

BTEC
06-15-2006, 12:23 PM
IM GONNA KICK MY STEP DAD IN HIS ASS, AN THATS IF HES LUCKY.

MY DAD DIED WHEN I WAS 6, AINT BEEN RIGHT SINCE.

SERIOUSLY, I DNT KNOW WHAT IM GETTING "MY MOMS HUSBAND".

Scrappy
06-15-2006, 12:24 PM
IM GONNA KICK MY STEP DAD IN HIS ASS, AN THATS IF HES LUCKY.

MY DAD DIED WHEN I WAS 6, AINT BEEN RIGHT SINCE.

SERIOUSLY, I DNT KNOW WHAT IM GETTING "MY MOMS HUSBAND".

can i kick you in the butt?

BTEC
06-15-2006, 12:30 PM
can i kick you in the butt?
THE CHANCES OF ME LIKING IT ARE GREAT. U STILL WNT TO?

Scrappy
06-15-2006, 12:34 PM
THE CHANCES OF ME LIKING IT ARE GREAT. U STILL WNT TO?

of course! to make jesse happy... mr grumpy!

SaraX5
06-15-2006, 12:37 PM
yeah.. Dereks going to be a daddy soon. we're expecting

Scrappy
06-15-2006, 12:39 PM
yeah.. Dereks going to be a daddy soon. we're expecting:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

BTEC
06-15-2006, 12:41 PM
of course! to make jesse happy... mr grumpy!
IM NOT GRUMPY. HOW DARE U? :D

B16a2 Civic
06-15-2006, 12:41 PM
Derek huh

BTEC
06-15-2006, 12:42 PM
TWINS BAZZLE, TWINS!!

Scrappy

:king:

babygurl

STOP HITTING ON MY GIRL!!!

OR BLUES IS GONNA BEAT YOUR ASS!

Leisa
congrats!

Laura WTF are you congradulating her for.. she aint pregnant!

B16a2 Civic
06-15-2006, 12:43 PM
yeah, she aint pregnant....

BTEC
06-15-2006, 12:43 PM
STOP HITTING ON MY GIRL!!!

OR BLUES IS GONNA BEAT YOUR ASS!
NEVER!!

IM KINDA HOPING TO GET MY ASS KICKED. THAT Y I TOLD SCRAPPY SHE COULD. SUCKERRRR

Leisa
06-15-2006, 12:44 PM

Oh Derek is becoming a daddy alright, but its not with you! :doh:

B16a2 Civic
06-15-2006, 12:45 PM
Oh Derek is becoming a daddy alright, but its not with you! :doh:

Aimee?
oh im bad
*runs off*

Leisa
06-15-2006, 12:52 PM
Aimee?
oh im bad
*runs off*

shame on you... you are gonna get a spanking

B16a2 Civic
06-15-2006, 12:53 PM
yesssssssssss

babygurl
06-15-2006, 12:53 PM
Laura WTF are you congradulating her for.. she aint pregnant!

i dont know

I will retract my statement!

B16a2 Civic
06-15-2006, 01:03 PM
clear pm's scrap!

Scrappy
06-15-2006, 01:04 PM
done

Nemesis
06-15-2006, 01:05 PM
done

:duel:

slowrolla97
06-15-2006, 01:07 PM
I am sorry honey!

Try and think about the good times...that is all you can do!

If you need to talk post up...or hit me with a PM :)
Thank you for everything

B16a2 Civic
06-15-2006, 01:08 PM
George, whats for dinn dinn tonight?

bradpricebab
JUST WANTED TO SAY HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ALL THE DADS AND MY DAD ALREADY GOT HIS FATHERS DAY GIFT, ALL HIS KIDS GOT HIM A PAID VACATION TO DAYTONA AND GIFT CARRDS TO SEARS.

Nemesis
George, whats for dinn dinn tonight?

Neighbors dog. :lmao:

B16a2 Civic
06-15-2006, 01:10 PM
Neighbors dog. :lmao:

aaaaaaaaaaaahhahahahaah!

The Green Monster
06-15-2006, 01:24 PM
we're goin golfing...paid for by my momma lol

old pic:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/OminouSupra/FatherandSon.jpg

B16a2 Civic
06-15-2006, 01:25 PM
nice pic man
i cant wait to have a son of mine, see how he turns out, if he'll try and be like me or be the total opposite

AtifSajid
06-15-2006, 01:41 PM

i stopped reading after this and laughed my ass off!!!

BABY J
06-15-2006, 01:45 PM
Yeah, my dad is pretty funny huh? LOL! I hate him... fuckin' doughnut thief!

melisme0
06-15-2006, 01:59 PM
yeah my dad died and my bday is on father's day lol