PDA

View Full Version : i've just been made the OFFICE BITCH

4dmin
05-09-2005, 10:34 AM
so i've been w/ my company for 5 years now.... and there is only like 15 out of like 150 employees guys in the company all of which are either executives/sales guys/IT/mailroom... i put them in the order of importance.

normally when something physical labor has to get done they call upon the IT dept; which there is 3 of us... me, my buddy ian (ianhavok on ia), and mike (head of IT, old, doesn't move from his chair all day). so my title of Software Engineer really means OFFICE BITCH for the executives... what makes you the OFFICE BITCH???

1) having to move furniture around the office b/c exec's don't like how the desk looks in that office

2) trips to texas to pick up a office chair for the boss... o yea did i mention i had to drive back w/ the chair in a uhaul

3) AND TODAY... PUTTING THE PRESIDENTS TAG ON HIS NEW MERCEDES S600 (price tag starts at 125k kids)

^ wow now that makes you an official OFFICE BITCH.

Listen up kids screw school, no matter how much schooling you get, there will always be someone who makes more $$$ than you and gives you :idb: jobs so they don't have to do them. :goodjob:

B16a2 Civic
05-09-2005, 10:36 AM
i would have put the tag upside down....see who the bitch is then

4dmin
05-09-2005, 10:37 AM
^ right... i would be on surfing monsterjobs.com at home when he found out ;)

Ruiner
05-09-2005, 10:38 AM
Listen up kids screw school, no matter how much schooling you get, there will always be someone who makes more $$$ than you and gives you :idb: jobs so they don't have to do them. :goodjob:

Sorry to hear about your job, but I wouldn't tell people to screw school. Actually, maybe you should. I always need lawn help... ;)

4dmin
05-09-2005, 10:42 AM
^ sorry i'll rephrase... Listen up kids screw school, no matter how much schooling you get,UNLESS YOU RUN YOUR OWN BUSINESS, there will always be someone who makes more $$$ than you and gives you :idb: jobs so they don't have to do them. :goodjob:

------------------------------------------------------
i have the easiest job in the world, w/ probably the most freedom you can get in a office job, but it is awful funny; if i knew what i know now i would of skipped all the classes i took in college ;)
------------------------------------------------------

IanHavok
05-09-2005, 10:44 AM
i about died laughing when he told me.

VVVVVV Thats Pauls leg

http://www.arkansasrockers.com/database/images/bill-lumberg.jpg

RandomGuy
05-09-2005, 10:49 AM
better than being too busy to complain u know what i mean.... would you really like it if it were the other way around? What if you were piled with an assload of "real" work... lol that wud suck

trythefly
05-09-2005, 11:22 AM
being one of the youngest guys in my engineering firm automatically makes people want to get me to move stuff, go get things, etc etc....

But thats ok though there will be someone here younger than me one day.....

boosted1jz
05-09-2005, 12:09 PM
i put the bosses tags on his 150k S600's SL500's and his newest toy a bentley continental GT coupe.... damn that thing is sweeet

sometimes its ok to be the bitch, cause in the end they always hook me up :D

like right now i have 140 hours for the payperiod ( 2week payperiods) and i still have 1 more day... so im hoping on 160 hrs for the payperiod

chris

AtifSajid
05-09-2005, 01:48 PM
i about died laughing when he told me.

VVVVVV Thats Pauls leg

bwahahahaahaaaa.....

Paul is my bitch too!

LaurenK
05-09-2005, 02:06 PM
lol...you had to put his tag on??? Why in the world would he ask you to do that??? That car is pretty phat, I saw it on lunch.

Kristi
05-09-2005, 02:19 PM
Well, I'm the office bitch because I am the only girl in the office and my boss is one of those "THE WOMEN BELONG IN THE KITCHEN". So all the guys (since they don't know how to clean up after themselves) make a huge mess and then my boss (the prez) comes to me and tells me to clean up the office - WTF - I didn't make the mess. He's like you are a woman - clean it.

4dmin
05-09-2005, 02:48 PM
lol...you had to put his tag on??? Why in the world would he ask you to do that??? That car is pretty phat, I saw it on lunch. andy came by and asked me to do it, b/c i'm a car guy :thinking: its cool i kinda got a kick out of it, should of asked for the keys.

Julio
05-09-2005, 03:04 PM
Im the boss at my job.. And I hardly see my boss come to visit me.. And when she does, everything is straight.

Julio
05-09-2005, 03:10 PM
Sorry to hear about your job, but I wouldn't tell people to screw school. Actually, maybe you should. I always need lawn help... ;)

I'f you go to School, go for a real for career that you know that will pay once your done not a peace of paper to impress your family and friends.

On the other hand,
I know plenty of people w/ little or no college education making close to 60 k a year w/ much more room to go...
BTW, The owner of the company that does my lawn at work makes over 150k a year after all his expenses and employees are paid and just made it to the 11th grade...Been in business about 8 years.. Not bad.. thats take home.
In life is all about how hungry you are.. and never be satisfied

The Yousef
05-09-2005, 03:11 PM
andy came by and asked me to do it, b/c i'm a car guy :thinking: its cool i kinda got a kick out of it, should of asked for the keys.

you should've snuck on an IA decal on the benz...then taken pics! :)

IndianStig
05-09-2005, 03:23 PM
S600 is hott!
Tell him to hook you up with it as a bonus while you slip the brochure for the S65 AMG on his desk.
Lawn care does make alot of cash, my friend started at age twelve and he just got a 2003 Celica and paid his parents the full loan amount off, and he's gonna get a new truck soon to run his lawn care "business" out of.

Sirius R
05-09-2005, 06:06 PM

LOL! Biotch.... Enjoy those TPS reports....

Kevykev
05-09-2005, 09:19 PM
ain't that about a bitch!

Leisa
05-09-2005, 09:20 PM
^^^^ you should know something about that right Kevin???...lol j/p

Kevykev
05-09-2005, 09:25 PM
^^^^ you should know something about that right Kevin???...lol j/p

Ummmm yeah.....

Well when i used to work at wal-mart i drove district managers around to pick up and drop off cars every now and then. Helped a manager move in once.