PDA

View Full Version : Misc Photographers...

Nemesis
06-14-2006, 01:47 PM
How many of you all carry your equipment any where you go in the car or on a trek somewhere? Just out of curiousity , because there have been many times when I wish I had a camera to shoot something that happened somewhere. And I was thinking about having it with me at all times. Of course Id probably bring my bag up to my cubicle for fear of theft or what not or at least have it in the trunk.....

1439/2000
06-14-2006, 01:50 PM
I always have a disposable in my glove box. Does that count?

A.P. Photography
06-14-2006, 01:50 PM
I only take mine out when I know I am going to shoot, other then that I keep it at home. I have been thinking about picking up a point and shoot just to keep with me incase I need/want to shoot something.

Nemesis
06-14-2006, 01:55 PM
I always have a disposable in my glove box. Does that count?

I guess it does, never know when youll see a nudist on the road LOL

I only take mine out when I know I am going to shoot, other then that I keep it at home. I have been thinking about picking up a point and shoot just to keep with me incase I need/want to shoot something.

Definatly, I guess Ill try it for a couple weeks and see if I actually do anything with it lol

A.P. Photography
06-14-2006, 02:03 PM
With our cameras sometimes it is more of a pain to use cause if something is kind of close but we have the big lens on then we are screwed. Don't have time to tell them to wait, change lenses, settings, and then resume what they were doing to shoot them. That is why I kind of like the idea of having a point and shoot, that way it is more versitle and is ready when you need it. Who knows, you might find you use it a lot since you work downtown.

Dominic49
06-14-2006, 02:46 PM
I cary around my point and shoot everywhere... fits in the pocket and doesn't really bother me... just make sure to get a screen protector. :-D