PDA

View Full Version : Misc kingdom of heaven (review)

4dmin
05-09-2005, 09:29 AM
well if your expecting gladiator save your money... it did have some really good war/fight sequences, story line was really easy to get into, but i didn't feel any attachment to the film. it was just kinda bla.... i really can't put my finger on why it wasn't spectacular but it was just alright. i think many won't appreciate the film b/c of the content; it being about religion and basically muslims vs. christians...

overall i give it 3 out of 5. there was one amazing clip of 1000's of dead bodies and birds flying all around that was just awesome looking but other then that, film just fell short on my expectations.

DemonEyez
05-09-2005, 10:00 AM
maybe its cus of orlando bloom. the fact that he has the same accent, same tone, same voice in everymovie. same look. and even tho he does the same kinda movies, he still can't act. sigh.

Dragonfly5338
05-09-2005, 02:10 PM
I liked it, but mainly because I love that period of history dealing with the crusades, and I love Orlando Bloom. *slurp!*

HyPer50
05-10-2005, 03:14 AM
As good or better than Troy?

soul
05-10-2005, 05:22 AM
As good or better than Troy?

falls short way short

ruah_23
05-10-2005, 07:32 AM
They drag too much into some unnecesary bs.The ending is even worse..The movie is just pure boring...might be = to Alexander.

Cliff
05-10-2005, 10:27 AM
nothin will beat gladiator in that era.....

mocha latte cupcake
05-10-2005, 03:36 PM
i thought it wasn't that bad, i mean it was OMG spectacular but i still give it a 7 or 8 outta 10... then again i haven't seen troy, and i don't think anything will beat gladiator simply for the fact that it was first it set the standard...

Whatthatslame
05-10-2005, 05:39 PM
I think it was allright, i could have been better... some of the Dialoge sounded alittle dumb but it was def. easy to get into...
The potrayal of the Templar Knights was about as good as it could get without making the movie extreamly gorey.
i would give it a 3 out of 5

umairejaz
05-14-2005, 07:00 AM
i enjoyed the movie, yet still can see how many would compare against the gladiator and i does fall very short.

8 out of 10

krindus
05-15-2005, 01:08 AM
no character development, they covered an extreme amount of stuff/plot in a short time. I'de say the accuracy of the plot to history was about as accurate as gladiator. This would have been better to be a 6 hour mini-series on History channel. Maybe would explain stuff like "Hi i grew up a blacksmith and somehow turned into an army general with superior tactics to someone who's been in a commanding position their entire life". Out of the movies i've seen about historical events, this wasn't one of them. good fight scenes tho.